Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:Trump's definitely a racist.
Show me something.
I'll take 'Pointless Endeavors' for 500, Alex.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:Trump's definitely a racist.
Show me something.
I'll take 'Pointless Endeavors' for 500, Alex.
I'll take "Unfactual Generalizations" for 1,000, Alex.

Oh, look. The daily double!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:So if Obama said "Go back to Europe" to a bunch of white Christian conservatives, you'd have no problem? Lol
About as nonsensical as Omar bitching about America while licking Somalian sack.
Really? Why though? I value your opinion. Except for when it comes to Mesa amps. :P
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:So if Obama said "Go back to Europe" to a bunch of white Christian conservatives, you'd have no problem? Lol
Why would I go back to Europe? I like it here.
Me too broseph. I love living in a country with freedom of the press, free speech, etc. This is still a great country, despite Obama or Trump.
It's the greatest country of all time! I understand Trump's point when Ilhan Omar proudly flaunts her Somalian roots while shaming American culture as a sitting congresswoman for the U.S.. She's an ungrateful cunt who is only here to improve her career. P. gross. Do you think she has your best interests in mind?
Shit....just now saw this. I honestly know hardly anything about her except for what I've read from the brainwashed right. I'll brush up on what she is about.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Omar is one of the few individuals in congress worth any respect whatsoever. Not surprised rabid right-wing racists hate her, though.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

So when Conservative muslim immigrants are seen with these evil rabid-right-wingers, does that make them rassism as well?

Philociraptor.jpg
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:So when Conservative muslim immigrants are seen with these evil rabid-right-wingers, does that make them rassism as well?

Philociraptor.jpg
Which ones? I've seen you make threads about white dude getting a bad rap and it's racism from the left. Like, as if there is no racism on the right because they have a black Muslim friend? What gives?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote: I've seen you make threads about white dude getting a bad rap and it's racism from the left.
What?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote: I've seen you make threads about white dude getting a bad rap and it's racism from the left.
What?
You've never made a "poor whitey" thread at all? Lol. You have said that liberals are the real racists a lot. ;)
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

"White dude surrounded by...."
"A very racist meme".....
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:You have said that liberals are the real racists a lot. ;)
Of course. The left plays the identity politics card like nobody's business, and 99.9% of the time it doesn't even apply. I've had the race card and homophobe card pulled on me all the time in these threads. All of us goofed the same way I still goof in the politics forum. Nobody thought that way of me three years ago until Trump got elected and the news media grabbed you liberals by the pussies and cranked your sensitivity meter to 11. When Kareem Hunt KO'd that dumbass white woman at the hotel and everyone was glorifying her, I was the one calling her a fuckin' retard for asking for it. So now on top of rassism, I am now sexizm....

But what does that have to do with anything?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:"White dude surrounded by...."
"A very racist meme".....
Congratulations. The leftist media has removed your ability to spot satire. Learn to laugh again.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:Omar is one of the few individuals in congress worth any respect whatsoever. Not surprised rabid right-wing racists hate her, though.
The humble opinion of someone who cheered gleefully about the September 11th attacks.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

So, to mimic you....since I'm a lefty, so therefore I'm a closet racist and the real racist? I don't think you're racist. I think everyone can be confused and have misconceptions. This is what you sound like. If I'm wrong, then I apologize.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:Omar is one of the few individuals in congress worth any respect whatsoever. Not surprised rabid right-wing racists hate her, though.
The humble opinion of someone who cheered gleefully about the September 11th attacks.
Can we have reference to that???? Is this real? If so, you have a point
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:So, to mimic you....since I'm a lefty, so therefore I'm a closet racist and the real racist? I don't think you're racist. I think everyone can be confused and have misconceptions. This is what you sound like. If I'm wrong, then I apologize.
My post about your hit piece on the last page is referring to this type of danger. I didn't fully elaborate on it, but the danger is leftist news media pedaling identity politics and spewing it to the public and their core followers eat it up and spew it to anyone who has an opposing opinion. People allow it to rewire their thinking. What is sexist or homophobic today was not sexist or homophobic yesterday. It ruins relationships with people and divides the country.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Can we have reference to that???? Is this real? If so, you have a point
It was on the OG board. I don't think Jig will deny it, but it was certainly a bit of a bombshell in the News & Politics board (aka, "Current Events" at the time).
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:So, to mimic you....since I'm a lefty, so therefore I'm a closet racist and the real racist? I don't think you're racist. I think everyone can be confused and have misconceptions. This is what you sound like. If I'm wrong, then I apologize.
My post about your hit piece on the last page is referring to this type of danger. I didn't fully elaborate on it, but the danger is leftist news media pedaling identity politics and spewing it to the public and their core followers eat it up and spew it to anyone who has an opposing opinion. People allow it to rewire their thinking. What is sexist or homophobic today was not sexist or homophobic yesterday. It ruins relationships with people and divides the country.
I definitely agree with your last two sentences. But the same can be said for conservatives who are now outraged at the smallest dumbest things.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
I definitely agree with your last two sentences. But the same can be said for conservatives who are now outraged at the smallest dumbest things.
I will even step out of leftist generalities and use Fox News to show you an example of why I hate mainstream news media.

Fox News had a pretty nice piece going about Trump crossing over into North Korea and what it will mean historically and for nuclear peace, but if you don't want to watch all that, skip to 3:28-3:42 when the guy talks about the democrats attacking Trump...

showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The obvious reason it’s racist is it’s only non-whites being urged to leave. Nobody asking the white guys to go home despite similar roots and feelings. Hence the racism.