Intergenerational Reparations

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Intergenerational Reparations

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:I don't know any liberals that think what Kathy did was cool. And I know some mighty liberal peeps. Shit, CNN even fired her immediately. Not sure what Jason is going on about. He's being a snowflake. Lol
I have no problem with it. To me it falls very squarely under freedom of speech and it is not like it was a credible threat. You see the same kind of vile behavior in every comment section on yahoo and Facebook.

I prefer to see the true nature of people.
With Foo 100%

Nothing interesting whatsoever, and better to allow it in the open.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:I don't know any liberals that think what Kathy did was cool. And I know some mighty liberal peeps. Shit, CNN even fired her immediately. Not sure what Jason is going on about. He's being a snowflake. Lol
They didn't actually fire her. They "terminated our agreement with Kathy Griffin to appear in our New Year's Eve program". Lol.

Apparently Barron Trump saw video of the press conference and thought it was his Dad. Fucked him up pretty good.
Now we get to sit through a press conference about how Trump bullies Kathy Griffin. Lol. Love this whole thing.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:They're also complete retards. They don't have 1/100th of a military to keep up with Russia or the U.S. Dumbest country of all time. DCOAT.
Especially now that they're ahead of US intelligence thanks to the change to solid fuels for their rockets.
Ahahahaha. That's a cute statement.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:They're also complete retards. They don't have 1/100th of a military to keep up with Russia or the U.S. Dumbest country of all time. DCOAT.
Especially now that they're ahead of US intelligence thanks to the change to solid fuels for their rockets.
Ahahahaha. That's a cute statement.
US intelligence had solid fuel rockets 5 years away. Now it's within 1. Not sure how that's cute. It's pretty disturbing.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Dude. North Korea will never do anything. Ever. They bomb a city, the entire country is toast in less than 3 days. They know it. The U.S. knows it. All talk, no action.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Dude. North Korea will never do anything. Ever. They bomb a city, the entire country is toast in less than 3 days. They know it. The U.S. knows it. All talk, no action.
Why, what would you do to the entire country? Full of civilians and innocent people? I'm intrigued.

you obviously can't Nuke them back, that's not happening.

So you're going to invade a country whose only actual relevance is its massive arsenal of chemical and nuclear weapons, its army, and airforce...

It won't be some kind of Mickey Mouse operation if that's what happens.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
They didn't actually fire her. They "terminated our agreement with Kathy Griffin to appear in our New Year's Eve program". Lol.
Oh, so CNN doesn't pay her for that? I don't get where you are coming from, I guess. *shrugs*

Anderson Cooper....Who so happens to be pretty liberal, immediately called it disgusting.

I think her, or Nugent, can do whatever they want, as long as it is not really threatening anyone. Personally, I think both do dumb shit. You are being a little snowflakey about this, lol. It's ok, still got mad love for you bro!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:Dude. North Korea will never do anything. Ever. They bomb a city, the entire country is toast in less than 3 days. They know it. The U.S. knows it. All talk, no action.
Why, what would you do to the entire country? Full of civilians and innocent people? I'm intrigued.

So you're going to invade a country whose only actual relevance is its massive arsenal of chemical and nuclear weapons, its army, and airforce...

My man, Jason's solution to the Middle East quagmire is to nuke the whole goddamn thing. What kind of discussion are you trying to engage in? :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

You gotta keep options on the table, Headward!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

All that needs to be done is destroying their puny weapons facilities. Zero casualties. Done. North Korea knows it. Why do you think all they've done for 20 years is run their mouth and nothing more? They know we can nuke them off the planet, or disarm them to the point of being as big of a threat as Haiti or something. They will never do anything. Ever.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:

I believe hostile world leaders know that for at least the next 3.5 years, they are fucking with the wrong cowboy. This is not Obama who is gonna be worried about picking up his next liberal peace prize. Remember the cruise missiles and the MOAB. Exponential response would be more likely.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The "sheriff Trump" thing is too good. Y'all want another Reagan sooooo bad. Reagan, for his problems, was a true cowboy. Trump is the town drunk who mouths off too much and gets everyone around him in trouble. There's nothing tough about him.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:The "sheriff Trump" thing is too good. Y'all want another Reagan sooooo bad. Reagan, for his problems, was a true cowboy. Trump is the town drunk who mouths off too much and gets everyone around him in trouble. There's nothing tough about him.
- illegal immigrant arrests up over 30% under Trump
- 59 tomahawk missiles launched against Syrian government (Obama threatened and then did nothing when Syria continued gassing people)
- use of MOAB versus ISIS

Trump has not hesitated to act. Don't dismiss the man who built an empire, conquered TV, and then upset both parties on the way to the presidency. His cycle of success is no accident.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Probably gonna end up better than Reagan after 8 years.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:All that needs to be done is destroying their puny weapons facilities. Zero casualties. Done. North Korea knows it. Why do you think all they've done for 20 years is run their mouth and nothing more? They know we can nuke them off the planet, or disarm them to the point of being as big of a threat as Haiti or something. They will never do anything. Ever.
Puny weapons facilities? Man. you're funny.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Seb, i luvs you. We have great debates. But this is absolutely undeniable. They stand a 0% chance of victory against the U.S. 0%. They don't have the technology, the weapons, and they sure as hell don't have the man power. We can disable their entire weapons system in under 72 hours with zero civilian casualties. Russia can probably do it, too. We are talking a PRIME Mike Tyson vs. Justin Bieber in a boxing match. It is that one-sided. We are so far ahead of North Korea in every single category it's not even funny.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

I believe hostile world leaders know that for at least the next 3.5 years, they are fucking with the wrong cowboy. This is not Obama who is gonna be worried about picking up his next liberal peace prize. Remember the cruise missiles and the MOAB. Exponential response would be more likely.
Even that is a problem. As its a nation state, you actually have to declare war on them etc. And you have to face the most advanced cyber-attack ready state, with the largest standing army and a stockpile of 21,000 missiles and other ordinances, 5,000 tonnes of chemical weapons, possible biological weapons, and an array of (admittedly out of date) tanks, submarines, ships, fighter jets and bombers.

I'm not saying the US should tremble at the thought of North Korea beating them, of course not. I'm saying that its not just some "hey, we'll drop a bomb on a cave" operation. It would be instantly a much worse situation than either of you seem to realize or give credence to.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Seb, i luvs you. We have great debates. But this is absolutely undeniable. They stand a 0% chance of victory against the U.S. 0%. They don't have the technology, the weapons, and they sure as hell don't have the man power. We can disable their entire weapons system in under 72 hours with zero civilian casualties. Russia can probably do it, too. We are talking a PRIME Mike Tyson vs. Justin Bieber in a boxing match. It is that one-sided. We are so far ahead of North Korea in every single category it's not even funny.
The point is definitely not that North Korea wins in a war with the US. The point is far more that you cannot disable their weapons systems, you can't just "nuke em" and any war would be costly. Because for all your "way ahead of North Korea in every single category" you'd be invading a sovereign nation, which has tons of really dangerous weapons and little incentive to avoid using them. They have ridiculous levels of arms, a ridiculous sized army, and they have actually got lots of other things that present obstacles.

If your goal was to bomb one facility, then fine. But if you want to eradicate North Korean military and leadership in full, that's not a 72 hour push-of-a-button situation. They spend 1/4 of all money they have on the military. They have the largest standing army and largest reserves in the world.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Show me in that post where I said "nuke em". You made a giant paragraph in rebuttal to something I didn't even say. And no, you're living in a fantasy world if you truly believe they have "ridiculous levels of arms and a ridiculous sized army". They have fooled you. They are a weak nation, with the loudest mouth. The chihuahuas of the world.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Show me in that post where I said "nuke em". You made a giant paragraph in rebuttal to something I didn't even say. And no, you're living in a fantasy world if you truly believe they have "ridiculous levels of arms and a ridiculous sized army". They have fooled you. They are a weak nation, with the loudest mouth. The chihuahuas of the world.
I've been there, I've seen things man. I've seen things.

They employ a deliberate tactic of either sheltering weaponry underground with tunnels, or by having mobile arsenals. The move to solid fuel technology ICBMs is worrying for that very reason. US defense currently relies on advanced warning of launch to calculate trajectories of any missile, and the success rate of interception is around 1/3. The solid fuel changes that calculation because it is launched in minutes, not in hours, and there's no massive fueling effort required which is usually how the US can monitor these things (or anyone for that matter, I guess).

If you're not nuking them, then you have to engage in some kind of warfare, and in that instance you will lose a lot of soldiers. They aren't advanced, but they have bullets and bombs.