MMA

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Jason
Administrator

Re: MMA

Post by Jason »

Conor McGregor is the biggest goon on planet Earth.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

That video was hilarious.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

There are videos from all angles. In the bus, outside the bus. Dude is a retard, but funny stuff, I agree. Fighter in the bus got glass in his face, might not fight Saturday. Female champ in the bus is shaken up, may not fight. Dude has character issues on the level of Jones.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Daniel Cormier is the baddest dude on the planet.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:Daniel Cormier is the baddest dude on the planet.
Why does he want to get beat on by another doper?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

A 40 year old Cormier was beating the brakes off a prime Jones on steroids, who already has GOAT genetics and is way bigger than him.

If Jones were not on the heavy shit, he would not have been able to absorb all the shots D.C. hit him with, nor would he have had the strength or stamina to throw a kick hard enough to do that much damage to D.C.

D.C. is better.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I was talking about the Brooccckkkk Lesnar fight.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Oh. That.

Brock literally has no chance at all.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:Oh. That.

Really, even when juiced to the gills? I mean your boy DC did break his hand in this fight, and Brock has a melon fucking skull...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:

Really, even when juiced to the gills? I mean your boy DC did break his hand in this fight, and Brock has a melon fucking skull...
D.C. regardless of steroids. There is literally no aspect of martial arts where Brock is superior to Daniel. I don't even understand why D.C. was such a huge underdog against Stipe. I had D.C. winning pretty handily. Should've put money down, but I never do.

Brock is terrified of striking. It's no secret if you watch his fights. He will not be looking to engage with D.C., because he never looks to engage with anybody. Cormier won't even have a chance to break his hand. Brock will force a clinch, Daniel will Kurt Angle him and pound him out in round 1 or 2. Bank it.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

D.C. regardless of steroids. There is literally no aspect of martial arts where Brock is superior to Daniel. I don't even understand why D.C. was such a huge underdog against Stipe. I had D.C. winning pretty handily. Should've put money down, but I never do.

Brock is terrified of striking. It's no secret if you watch his fights. He will not be looking to engage with D.C., because he never looks to engage with anybody. Cormier won't even have a chance to break his hand. Brock will force a clinch, Daniel will Kurt Angle him and pound him out in round 1 or 2. Bank it.
I tend to agree, but Brock is a freak athlete and when juiced.. I'd still bet on DC too. Brock afraid of getting hit is his weird downfall.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

D.C. said he'd prefer to defend at LHW before the Brock fight. But he's beaten everybody but Jones, and at this stage in his career, it's superfight or nothing. He will never fight Jones again and that will always irk me. He lost a fairly close 3-2 decision the first time, the second time he was toying with Jones for 13 minutes before eating that kick and going wobbly. Granted, Jones tested positive for the heavy shit and the fight was overturned, but he should've won that fight. And I was worrying because Daniel was intentional eating some of those shots to prove they weren't hurting. Bad move. Should've kept walking him down, picking his shots and eventually TKO him.

I think Daniel retires after Brock.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jesus, Conor is a goon.

Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Ugh, Conor is entertaining and all, loved the whiskey stuff, but when he made it personal talking about his father etc. and wouldn't stop, I hope Khabib crushes him.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I wish I got into MMA and made it that far for the sole purpose of owning him on the mic. Lol. I would've had a field day.

*Pours me shot, I dump it on the ground
"I bounce your whiskey off the canvas. You go to the Speyside of Scotland if you want good whiskey. Nobody wants whisky that was aged in a plummer's basement."

Dude has had some good quick liners and bounce back shit-talking moments, but 95% of the time he is just interrupting everyone and saying stupid shit. This is why Chael is king. He let's you say anything you want and dismantles you accordingly. I walk away from fights Chael loses thinking he won because he owned the presser so good. Lol.

Khabib will smesh dis guy.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

How bout that McGregor?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

That was a fucking beat down of the highest order. Did you watch that shit??
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Just finished it. McGregor superstar life is killing him as he gasses way too quick, he was done in the 2nd and Khabib was simply gifting him not taking him down in the 3rd. Too bad thugs gotta thug though and piss on the event.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

And with him gassing, he spent what, 80% of the first round on his back? Not saying it doesn't take a good amount of energy to battle getting off the holds, but come on.