Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

That male nurse is a fucking hero...

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:He got the troops trapped in Syria bombing their own bases as they try and find an extraction point.
I was saying what my Trump supporting co-workers were saying to me. They don't care. They just care about two things. Guns and abortion. The struggle is real.
Just zero perspective of the issues that actually affect them, and the slide continues.

The Republican Party laughs all the way to the bank. They don't care about any of that shit. Abortions, climate change denial are cynical stances they've held onto for the same reason: to please Big Protestant and keep the money flowing. The Republican Party lost all credibility forty years ago when they got in bed with the churches.
No doubt. I hate the Republicans more than I did 10 years ago. Spineless. The supposed moral party is no longer. It's only ok if they do it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:He got the troops trapped in Syria bombing their own bases as they try and find an extraction point.
I was saying what my Trump supporting co-workers were saying to me. They don't care. They just care about two things. Guns and abortion. The struggle is real.
Just zero perspective of the issues that actually affect them, and the slide continues.

The Republican Party laughs all the way to the bank. They don't care about any of that shit. Abortions, climate change denial are cynical stances they've held onto for the same reason: to please Big Protestant and keep the money flowing. The Republican Party lost all credibility forty years ago when they got in bed with the churches.
No doubt. I hate the Republicans more than I did 10 years ago. Spineless. The supposed moral party is no longer. It's only ok if they do it.
Yeah, none of that family values/morals shit means anything to them either. Again, these talking points echo generation after generation and keep people voting but the party itself couldn't give a fuck. They're just here to rob you of your retirement money and use it to make their rich douchebag friends richer who don't give a fuck what the world looks like in 20 years.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:War with Russia is so safe.
Trump is handing every tin pot dictator a win daily and we all suffer for it.
I think the ego of his haters is the only suffering going on.
Guess you missed all those dead women and children.
Nobody was aiming for them in the first place.
They literally shot up her car, dragged her out, raped her and stoned her to death.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

After what Bill Taylor revealed there’s pretty much no way this isn’t the end for Trump. Holy hell that was a bad 15 pages for Trump. Great for the rest of us though. :D
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:After what Bill Taylor revealed there’s pretty much no way this isn’t the end for Trump. Holy hell that was a bad 15 pages for Trump. Great for the rest of us though. :D
I would agree ....but Trumpets don't give a fuck. Like at all. But definitely damning. They think the economy that has been on a HUGE upswing since 2011, was because of Trump. It's maddening. And I'm not saying Trump hasn't helped. But, everything that goes right, is his credit. Truly fucked up.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:...the economy that has been on a HUGE upswing since 2011...
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Prove it. I even gave Trump credit. What. The. Fuck. Lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Trump could fuck a goat, and his supporters would not care. If Obama did it though....
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jmac Attack wrote:Trump could fuck a goat, and his supporters would not care. If Obama did it though....
I should correct myself. Only some supporters. But he has his die hards. I know some cool Trump supporters.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
In the long term, there is generally a stable pattern of up-up-down-up-down in the economy, regardless of a president's involvement. We saw a massive rise when Trump established increased manufacturing and enormous job growth. As with a massive rise, there will be a heavy hit. Less-than-knowledgeable Trump supporters will cling to the rise, less-than-knowledgeable detractors/Obama supporters will claim there was a delay and that Obama was responsible for the rise, but Trump is responsible for the fall. It is impossible for any one president to put a stronghold on the up-and-down pattern of the economy. What can't be denied is Trump is responsible for a massive boom in job growth and dramatic drop in unemployment. He is a money and jobs president. That's who he is at his core and he's established tremendous success.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Trump could fuck a goat, and his supporters would not care. If Obama did it though....
I would be weirded out if Trump fucked a goat.
I would be weirded out if Obama fucked a goat.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
I should correct myself. Only some supporters. But he has his die hards. I know some cool Trump supporters.
What would be considered a "die hard supporter"? Am I one?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
In the long term, there is generally a stable pattern of up-up-down-up-down in the economy, regardless of a president's involvement. We saw a massive rise when Trump established increased manufacturing and enormous job growth. As with a massive rise, there will be a heavy hit. Less-than-knowledgeable Trump supporters will cling to the rise, less-than-knowledgeable detractors/Obama supporters will claim there was a delay and that Obama was responsible for the rise, but Trump is responsible for the fall. It is impossible for any one president to put a stronghold on the up-and-down pattern of the economy. What can't be denied is Trump is responsible for a massive boom in job growth and dramatic drop in unemployment. He is a money and jobs president. That's who he is at his core and he's established tremendous success.
I want to know who your weed dealer is. Lol.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:I want to know who your weed dealer is. Lol.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
That's funny. However, you missed my point. You would still support Trump, and not Obama. You are everything you accuse others of. Get it? And I would say the same about Obama supporters. It's ironic, isn't it.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:I want to know who your weed dealer is. Lol.
Now that there is funny! Lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
What would be considered a "die hard supporter"? Am I one?
Defending him, no matter what, is what makes me think that you are a die hard supporter. I mean, that's a pretty good definition.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
That's funny. However, you missed my point. You would still support Trump, and not Obama. You are everything you accuse others of. Get it? And I would say the same about Obama supporters. It's ironic, isn't it.
As long as whatever president I support continues to implement policies I agree with, I will continue to support him even after he fucks a goat.

If we were to find out today that Eisenhower fucked a goat, I would not wake up tomorrow and say "Wow, he is a shitty president".