Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:I would like to say that Trump did a really great job getting China to start cracking down on North Korea. I didn't think that would happen.

Positive Trump post #4 for Jmac the past month. Like the other posts, it will stand alone and we will argue the hot topic ATM. And I will be called a hater just to hate. Ho-hum.
Why would you give Trump credit for China? A lot of us were in conversation with China and the UN over this. For a long time. And they do this with relative regularity.
Kudos to everyone involved. He did have a hand in it though, from what I've gathered. C'mon man.....I am trying to be positive with this dumpster fire of a president. Lol
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
No shit. We know "why" he sat, but he only sat for the sake of sitting. He wasn't doing all the "charitable stuffs!" until he caught a ton of shit for it, and still continued to sit. Cool pork socks, faggot.

Can we have a real talk in here without any SJW barriers on what can and can't be said? Blacks should be watched more closely than any other race. If they stopped robbing stores and murdering people at an astronomical rate, they wouldn't be targeted so closely. You want equality through how the police treat you? Cut down on the murdering.
let's have a real talk.
1) you and foo try to shut down opinions you don't agree with as much as anyone else does though.

why do you have this guilty until proven innocent mentality, with blacks? i think that's pretty dangerous. being aware and keeping an eye out is not the same as suspicion and paranoia.
1) Can you give me an example?

I never said "guilty until proven innocent". I never even said anything remotely close to that.

Saying blacks should be watched is assuming that there is a likelihood of guilt on the basis of their skin color.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:I would like to say that Trump did a really great job getting China to start cracking down on North Korea. I didn't think that would happen.

Positive Trump post #4 for Jmac the past month. Like the other posts, it will stand alone and we will argue the hot topic ATM. And I will be called a hater just to hate. Ho-hum.
Why would you give Trump credit for China? A lot of us were in conversation with China and the UN over this. For a long time. And they do this with relative regularity.
Kudos to everyone involved. He did have a hand in it though, from what I've gathered. C'mon man.....I am trying to be positive with this dumpster fire of a president. Lol
Trump only gets credit for things Trump actually does. That’s what the standard was for Obama’s presidency for Foo. That’s what it should be here.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
No shit. We know "why" he sat, but he only sat for the sake of sitting. He wasn't doing all the "charitable stuffs!" until he caught a ton of shit for it, and still continued to sit. Cool pork socks, faggot.

Can we have a real talk in here without any SJW barriers on what can and can't be said? Blacks should be watched more closely than any other race. If they stopped robbing stores and murdering people at an astronomical rate, they wouldn't be targeted so closely. You want equality through how the police treat you? Cut down on the murdering.
let's have a real talk.
1) you and foo try to shut down opinions you don't agree with as much as anyone else does though.

why do you have this guilty until proven innocent mentality, with blacks? i think that's pretty dangerous. being aware and keeping an eye out is not the same as suspicion and paranoia.

I never said "guilty until proven innocent". I never even said anything remotely close to that.

Saying blacks should be watched is assuming that there is a likelihood of guilt on the basis of their skin color.
Who is more likely to commit murder, a white man or a black man?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

let's have a real talk.

past example isn't necessary. if you do it moving forward, i'll call you on it.

"watched more closely" and "targeted" seemed to indicate that. serial killers are most often caucasian but no one is watching more closely or targeting them, in order to keep serial killing from happening. but there is an awareness. if people act in a suspicious way, watch those people. don't assume that because of some trait that you need to watch them more closely or more suspiciously. that's my problem with this.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

let's have a real talk.

White man from my perspective.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

let's have a real talk.

past example isn't necessary. if you do it moving forward, i'll call you on it.

"watched more closely" and "targeted" seemed to indicate that. serial killers are most often caucasian but no one is watching more closely or targeting them, in order to keep serial killing from happening. but there is an awareness. if people act in a suspicious way, watch those people. don't assume that because of some trait that you need to watch them more closely or more suspiciously. that's my problem with this.
It's absolutely necessary if you're going to accuse me of doing it. :p

And if there is a serial killer on the loose, I am totally fine with the police being wary of me. Just as if I were in a crime-ridden black neighborhood and I were black, I am totally fine with the police being wary of me. Let them do their job, there will be less crime.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

let's have a real talk.

That's definitely not the case here in America, bruhbruh.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

let's have a real talk.

That's definitely not the case here in America, bruhbruh.
In the US I’m more likely to be killed by a white guy. :P

But even then it’s more likely you aren’t killed by a black man than that you are. Act like it b
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:

And if there is a serial killer on the loose, I am totally fine with the police being wary of me. Just as if I were in a crime-ridden black neighborhood and I were black, I am totally fine with the police being wary of me. Let them do their job, there will be less crime.
fair enough. you have a tendency to just take a turn to memes and trolling and telling people they're wrong, rather than actually trying to have a discussion or debate.

if the criminal suspect matches your description, and you do something suspicious. cool. they can do their job. but i can call it out if i think it's wrong, on an individual case by case position.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Stunning that the poster who is most openly anti-Mexican, Islamaphobic and thinks women only go to beauty school thinks it's appropriate for the police to discriminate by race.

:lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Stunning that the poster who is most openly anti-Mexican, Islamaphobic and thinks women only go to beauty school thinks it's appropriate for the police to discriminate by race.

:lol:
Textbook liberal generalizations.

I am anti illegal immigration.
I am anti let's-allow-any-muslim-into-the-country-despite-the-shit-going-on-all-over-Europe.
Women don't only go to beauty school. They are more likely to go through beauty school than chemical engineering or nuclear physics, though. I wonder why there is a "wage gap"

Thanks for playing. You can continue to generalize more if ya like. Kaep is a loser.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

fair enough. you have a tendency to just take a turn to memes and trolling and telling people they're wrong, rather than actually trying to have a discussion or debate.

if the criminal suspect matches your description, and you do something suspicious. cool. they can do their job. but i can call it out if i think it's wrong, on an individual case by case position.
u right.

If ya like.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Trump lowering taxes, BIG LEAGUE!

showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Except he ismainly doing it for his billionaire cronies.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Except he ismainly doing it for his billionaire cronies.
Cutting taxes for all working class American families. Single people pay zero taxes on first 12,000 dollars earned. Married couples pay zero taxes on first 24,000 dollars earned. Limiting tax rates from 7 points to 3. 500 dollar tax credit for elder care. Eliminating taxes that threaten small businesses, farmers and family businesses. Restore competitive edge by reducing top marginal income taxes on small and mid-size businesses to drive down prices.

Yeah, the guy making 0 dollars and 0 cents to take office of president of the United States is only doing this for his billionaire cronies. Fucking lol Seb.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Except he ismainly doing it for his billionaire cronies.
Cutting taxes for all working class American families. Single people pay zero taxes on first 12,000 dollars earned. Married couples pay zero taxes on first 24,000 dollars earned. Limiting tax rates from 7 points to 3. 500 dollar tax credit for elder care. Eliminating taxes that threaten small businesses, farmers and family businesses. Restore competitive edge by reducing top marginal income taxes on small and mid-size businesses to drive down prices.

Yeah, the guy making 0 dollars and 0 cents to take office of president of the United States is only doing this for his billionaire cronies. Fucking lol Seb.
The vast majority of these cuts are going to the wealthy and are going to be helping the rich. All the stuff you listed ignores the increase on some of the old brackets, the restructuring of child tax credits, the closure of the deductions that heavily favourite the middle class, and the increase in taxes on small businesses.

By contrast the pass through tax is about to gut the US government like a fish and completely improve the lives of tons of millionaires. Same with the inheritance tax scrappage. Literally just a massive billion dollar check to Ivanka and Jared.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Trump is such a swell guy. Lmao
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:Trump is such a swell guy. Lmao
He’s good for the rich.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Trump is such a swell guy. Lmao
He’s good for the rich.
Totally is. And his voters think he started off by being a cop, firefighter, Marine, and built his business from the ground up. Lulz. He has always shit on poor people.