Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:J-Mac slowly working his way to the good side.
I am a liberal. Goddamnit. I don't know what to do, lol.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Sweden is a shining example. We had it, now things are such that we abolished it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Liberal media celebrating that a white guy did it.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:Liberal media celebrating that a white guy did it.
Celebrate it was a white guy...condemn Trump for not calling it terrorism...try to ban guns...spike football.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i take this to mean that the two of you won't politicize anymore attacks or violence, based around the skin color or belief system of the attacker?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I certainly won't celebrate it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

and if anyone is actually celebrating it, rather than just pointing it out or trying to find a way to stop it, they are total garbage.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:i take this to mean that the two of you won't politicize anymore attacks or violence, based around the skin color or belief system of the attacker?
What do you mean by politicize? Will I call for gun bans while they are still carrying bodies away like those scumbags? No.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:and if anyone is actually celebrating it, rather than just pointing it out or trying to find a way to stop it, they are total garbage.
'How about the countless people who are glad it was a country music concert because they think it was full of Trump supporters?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:i take this to mean that the two of you won't politicize anymore attacks or violence, based around the skin color or belief system of the attacker?
What do you mean by politicize? Will I call for gun bans while they are still carrying bodies away like those scumbags? No.
no, you're a conservative. i know you won't politicize it the same way that a liberal would.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:and if anyone is actually celebrating it, rather than just pointing it out or trying to find a way to stop it, they are total garbage.
'How about the countless people who are glad it was a country music concert because they think it was full of Trump supporters?
show me?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
show me?
Why? So you can look and give a stock response that they are terrible people? Just look at any large group of comments.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
no, you're a conservative. i know you won't politicize it the same way that a liberal would.
So how would I politicize it while they are still carrying the bodies away like liberals did?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

it's not honesty, it's a stock response? nice to see what you apparently think of me.

you said the media was doing that, not just stupid commenters on facebook or wherever.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
So how would I politicize it while they are still carrying the bodies away like liberals did?
i hope you won't. but you've looked to further an agenda, when shit has happened in the past. muslim ban, immigration reform. blm. etc.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:it's not honesty, it's a stock response? nice to see what you apparently think of me.

you said the media was doing that, not just stupid commenters on facebook or wherever.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
i hope you won't. but you've looked to further an agenda, when shit has happened in the past. muslim ban, immigration reform. blm. etc.
Tell me one time I have used a tragedy to try to strip rights of citizens, let alone with 24 hours of it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:it's not honesty, it's a stock response? nice to see what you apparently think of me.

and she was fired rightfully so. i don't know what else to say, cause you won't believe it's genuine anyway.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

and she was fired rightfully so. i don't know what else to say, cause you won't believe it's genuine anyway.
You do realize why an intelligent woman in that field felt so comfortable making such a statement, right? Because she knew so many others were thinking it.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Would you say it is more likely Hillary Clinton is a soulless ghoul or an evil demon?