Currently Playing

XBoners, PSDruplers, The Wii'd Whackos, PC gamers stuck in the 90s. We even allow discussion of Mobile Apps.
Forum rules
We'd even tolerate LEROY JENKINS
Jason
Administrator

Re: Currently Playing

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:If the game pivots to nothing but political talking points and is only concerned with day to day trans issues, you’d have a case and that would be stupid.
Bingo.

They made the young 12 year old little girl protagonist gay for some reason in the side story of the game. Now in the sequel, the primary focus is her girlfriend gets murdered and she's out for revenge.

I am simply not interested in playing a game whose primary focus is shoving a dying woke agenda down our throats. This was easily going to be the highest selling video game in years. Now, not so much. Live and learn. Go woke, go broke. They deserve every bit of the backlash they're receiving.
Why “for some reason”? Trans and gay people exist even if they disgust you.

Sounds like the primary focus is killing shit, like most video games. Are you going to be thinking about penises while chopping heads off? If so, again, that’s something to talk to someone about, not lash out in anger against.
In the game, she talked about her pal. In the DLC, they were 12 year old lesbians. Just decided to throw that in there and hide behind the "don't like it? You must be a bigot" card.

The first one had zero politics as they pertain today. The plot of the sequel is entirely driven by the current woke political climate. Simply not buying. When you target a woke culture that makes up the tiniest fraction of a percentage, expect those kinds of sales.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason, you are aware that Transgender people do go get mental help? You're being a little bit over the top about this. They've existed since history has been recorded and throughout various cultures in completely different parts of the world. They are human, duder. If you called my kid a tranny you'd have no teeth. Just tone it down lol.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote: Get over yourselves.
They canceled their pre-orders. My minimal interest died. We're pretty over and out.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:If the game pivots to nothing but political talking points and is only concerned with day to day trans issues, you’d have a case and that would be stupid.
Bingo.

They made the young 12 year old little girl protagonist gay for some reason in the side story of the game. Now in the sequel, the primary focus is her girlfriend gets murdered and she's out for revenge.

I am simply not interested in playing a game whose primary focus is shoving a dying woke agenda down our throats. This was easily going to be the highest selling video game in years. Now, not so much. Live and learn. Go woke, go broke. They deserve every bit of the backlash they're receiving.

Sounds like the primary focus is killing shit, like most video games. Are you going to be thinking about penises while chopping heads off? If so, again, that’s something to talk to someone about, not lash out in anger against.
In the game, she talked about her pal. In the DLC, they were 12 year old lesbians. Just decided to throw that in there and hide behind the "don't like it? You must be a bigot" card.

The first one had zero politics as they pertain today. The plot of the sequel is entirely driven by the current woke political climate. Simply not buying. When you target a woke culture that makes up the tiniest fraction of a percentage, expect those kinds of sales.
There are 12 year old lesbians in real life, so not really weird that it would be represented in some media. Kids know pretty early what makes them horny.

Who cares if the first had zero politics? The sequel is not going to be the exact same game, or why make it? The politics of the second one create an interesting plot device with the crazy bible thumpers. That’s good, detailed world building.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

I'm just really confused. 12-year olds, at least most ones I knew, were aware of whether they were straight or not, so 12-year old lesbians doesn't seem that out of the question to me. When I was 12, I knew I was into girls, and a 12-year old girl would likely know that too if she were lesbian or bi, so I don't see the issue.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Bingo.

There are 12 year old lesbians in real life, so not really weird that it would be represented in some media. Kids know pretty early what makes them horny.
You beat me to it, you bastard. :P
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:Jason, you are aware that Transgender people do go get mental help? You're being a little bit over the top about this. They've existed since history has been recorded and throughout various cultures in completely different parts of the world. They are human, duder. If you called my kid a tranny you'd have no teeth. Just tone it down lol.
Only hate fuels that kind of irrationality. It’s sad.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Your obsession with penises is also something you should probably see someone about. I fully support you opening up whenever you’re ready. Would never judge.
Would you date a transgender person?
No. But I’d respect and acknowledge their humanity.
No?!?!?!? But they are people, too. Bigot.

Somewhere beneath that layer of wokeness, you know this shit is not normal. Of course you wouldn't date a transgender person. If you respect their humanity, you wouldn't normalize their behavior. Cutting your dick off is absolutely insane and they need mental help. Badly.
Men are people too. Fat women are people too. I don’t date in those demographics either. Did this really feel like a salient point to you?

Why does something have to be “normal”? No LGBT group is normal by the definition of the word. Is everything you do “normal”? Something not being normal doesn’t mean I’m disgusted with their existence. Live and let live. You just sound closeted and insecure when you freak out about it.
What is it about a trans person you wouldn't date then? What if the trans person wasn't fat? Looked a lot like a girl?

40% of the transgender community commit suicide. The social acceptance and surgeries have shown that this does not lower the percentage. This is not normal behavior. They are extremely damaged mentally. It is obvious. To normalize this with "Live and let live", make them heroic fighters in video games, is dangerous to their mental health. Pretty obvious.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
They canceled their pre-orders. My minimal interest died. We're pretty over and out.
Congrats, you guys lumped yourselves in with the Star Wars trolls. Hate wins. Nothing to be proud of.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

I'm confused, is the girl in the original game now a trans? Or just a lesbian?

One of the hot chicks from Fatal Fury or something was actually trans (and this goes way back), I don't recall anyone flipping out except homophobes pissed they thought she was hot.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

I don't even know what game we're talking about. Just here to defend my LGBT+ and trans brothers and sisters.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Jason, you are aware that Transgender people do go get mental help? You're being a little bit over the top about this. They've existed since history has been recorded and throughout various cultures in completely different parts of the world. They are human, duder. If you called my kid a tranny you'd have no teeth. Just tone it down lol.
Where in the fuck did I say they're not human? Watching someone cut their dick off and applaud them for it is absolutely fucking insane. THAT is inhuman. The point of getting mental help is to DISCOURAGE that kind of insane behavior. Not the opposite.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:I don't even know what game we're talking about. Just here to defend my LGBT+ and trans brothers and sisters.
Get them the help they need mentally.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jigsaw wrote:I'm just really confused. 12-year olds, at least most ones I knew, were aware of whether they were straight or not, so 12-year old lesbians doesn't seem that out of the question to me. When I was 12, I knew I was into girls, and a 12-year old girl would likely know that too if she were lesbian or bi, so I don't see the issue.
And the ones that don't realize it until later are the ones that have been extremely sheltered. That's becoming much rarer these days. The ones that come out later on usually know but have been in denial.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:I don't even know what game we're talking about. Just here to defend my LGBT+ and trans brothers and sisters.
Get them the help they need mentally.
With a proper healthcare system, we could do that. ;)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Your obsession with penises is also something you should probably see someone about. I fully support you opening up whenever you’re ready. Would never judge.
Would you date a transgender person?
No. But I’d respect and acknowledge their humanity.
No?!?!?!? But they are people, too. Bigot.

Somewhere beneath that layer of wokeness, you know this shit is not normal. Of course you wouldn't date a transgender person. If you respect their humanity, you wouldn't normalize their behavior. Cutting your dick off is absolutely insane and they need mental help. Badly.
Men are people too. Fat women are people too. I don’t date in those demographics either. Did this really feel like a salient point to you?

Why does something have to be “normal”? No LGBT group is normal by the definition of the word. Is everything you do “normal”? Something not being normal doesn’t mean I’m disgusted with their existence. Live and let live. You just sound closeted and insecure when you freak out about it.
What is it about a trans person you wouldn't date then? What if the trans person wasn't fat? Looked a lot like a girl?

40% of the transgender community commit suicide. The social acceptance and surgeries have shown that this does not lower the percentage. This is not normal behavior. They are extremely damaged mentally. It is obvious. To normalize this with "Live and let live", make them heroic fighters in video games, is dangerous to their mental health. Pretty obvious.
I’ve been to Thailand. Ladyboys are everywhere. They’re not attractive to me, the physical distinctions are very obvious. You know who flies to Thailand every year just to fuck them? Lot of older white men with a lot of cash. A lot of those people probably project anti-LGBT beliefs at home too. A lot of the conservatives who come our hardest against this stuff are closet homosexuals, pedophiles and trans lovers.
Last edited by Headhunter on Thu May 07, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Bingo.

Who cares if the first had zero politics? The sequel is not going to be the exact same game, or why make it? The politics of the second one create an interesting plot device with the crazy bible thumpers. That’s good, detailed world building.
If you like it, buy it. The vast majority of people who were going to buy it no longer are because of that woke shit. Have at it.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jigsaw wrote:I'm just really confused. 12-year olds, at least most ones I knew, were aware of whether they were straight or not, so 12-year old lesbians doesn't seem that out of the question to me. When I was 12, I knew I was into girls, and a 12-year old girl would likely know that too if she were lesbian or bi, so I don't see the issue.
Only straight people can have role models and people to look up to Jig. Dont ya know? I remember when my uncles back in the 80s wouldn't watch the Cosby show because it was normalizing black families. How dare they push their agenda!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Congrats, you guys lumped yourselves in with the Star Wars trolls. Hate wins. Nothing to be proud of.
I don't watch that bullshit either, so go fuck yourself. *blows kiss* There's a growing theme here, if it's lame as fuck, I'm likely not gonna partake.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
And the ones that don't realize it until later are the ones that have been extremely sheltered. That's becoming much rarer these days. The ones that come out later on usually know but have been in denial.
Yeah, I feel bad for those people. Just being emotionally confused, sometimes until college (or much later in some cases). It's just sad.