NFL Pick Em & Suicide

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: NFL Pick Em & Suicide

Post by Headhunter »

Why are you not playing Tyreek?
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Just cut Bolles, for fuck's sake.

As inconsistent as Flacco has been, the o-line needs to step the fuck up for once.

As I type this, Flacco lasers a ball to Fant in triple coverage and Fant drops it.
I thought you were done and was only going to finish the Fantasy League? Lmao. Glad you're still watching though, brother.
My final year, I said.
You did say that. I'm just giving ya shit. I don't want you to go. *Sniff*
In a way, I'm already gone. I am not the fan I once was and never will be.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Why are you not playing Tyreek?
My season is over. Didn't think to edit. I have like 8 injured players and 5 bye weeks. I am done. (and still ahead of J-Mac, lol)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
My season is over. Didn't think to edit. I have like 8 injured players and 5 bye weeks. I am done. (and still ahead of J-Mac, lol)
Pick up three players after dumping your useless bench defense and kicker and Cam Newton and you can play a healthy lineup.

Tanking is lame. Try.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Pick up three players after dumping your useless bench defense and kicker and Cam Newton and you can play a lineup.
Jags will get dropped when Minnesota has their bye week.
One of you faggots took Stafford from me when I dropped him on his bye week for Baker. And now the next best available QB is Andy Dalton. I had negative points putting Baker in, so maybe it's best I just leave the QB slot blank at this point.
You're not getting Cam Newton. I already had no choice but to drop Gordon and others...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Pick up three players after dumping your useless bench defense and kicker and Cam Newton and you can play a lineup.
One of you faggots took Stafford from me when I dropped him on his bye week for Baker. And now the next best available QB is Andy Dalton. I had negative points putting Baker in, so maybe it's best I just leave the QB slot blank at this point.
You're not getting Cam Newton. I already had no choice but to drop Gordon and others...
Why would I want Cam? I have three better QBs. Nobody will pick him up. I’m just telling you how to fill out a lineup but you’re making weird excuses. Carrying 4 QBs, two defenses and kickers is just dumb.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

And again, there were at least 3 players you could have dropped before Gordon, so you had many choices. It’s absolutely retarded to carry a defense and kicker you’re not playing while starters at other positions are hurt. Seriously, how are you not seeing how dumb that is?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Why would I want Cam? I have three better QBs. Nobody will pick him up. I’m just telling you how to fill out a lineup but you’re making weird excuses. Carrying 4 QBs, two defenses and kickers is just dumb.
I am not dropping Brees, Newton or Prescott unless one is out for the year. And I sure as shit am not replacing them with Andy Dalton or Marcus Mariota.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I am not dropping Brees, Newton or Prescott unless one is out for the year. And I sure as shit am not replacing them with Andy Dalton or Marcus Mariota.
Those players have so little value in a 6 team league, to think you’re protecting them from someone else is just wrong.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Those players have so little value in a 6 team league, to think you’re protecting them from someone else is just wrong.
I'm protecting me from settling for backup caliber QBs resulting in J-Mac passing me.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I'm protecting me from settling for backup caliber QBs resulting in J-Mac passing me.
Well, your current “make no effort to pick up RBs or WRs while carrying a backup defense and kicker for no reason” strategy will definitely end with J-Mac passing you.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I'll still beat him.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Oh, and J-Mac was the slippery faggot who stole Stafford from me.

Now it's on, bitch. Image
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Are you going to pick up RB and WR depth or do you want to continue to intentionally tank? Fuck I’ll just give you a player if that’s what it takes.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

If Denver's GM were named John Ellis, he would be fired already.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Oh, and J-Mac was the slippery faggot who stole Stafford from me.

Now it's on, bitch. Image
Come at me bro.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

By the way, there are a lot of scary parallels between what the Broncos are now and what the Redskins became in the mid-90s. The similarities are really startling and it should terrify all Broncos fans. Remember, the Redskins were once a regional force. An elite franchise who won for decades, were part of THE rivalry of football with Dallas and had a HUGE fan presence all over the Mid-Atlantic and South.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:By the way, there are a lot of scary parallels between what the Broncos are now and what the Redskins became in the mid-90s. The similarities are really startling and it should terrify all Broncos fans. Remember, the Redskins were once a regional force. An elite franchise who won for decades, were part of THE rivalry of football with Dallas and had a HUGE fan presence all over the Mid-Atlantic and South.
Yup. Interesting stuff indeed. I just wish I could say that about my Bengals. We've had some good years and some really good teams. Other than that....we suck, and I hate it. I'm a ride or die kind of guy. So, I'm stuck with them.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:By the way, there are a lot of scary parallels between what the Broncos are now and what the Redskins became in the mid-90s. The similarities are really startling and it should terrify all Broncos fans. Remember, the Redskins were once a regional force. An elite franchise who won for decades, were part of THE rivalry of football with Dallas and had a HUGE fan presence all over the Mid-Atlantic and South.
Yup. Interesting stuff indeed. I just wish I could say that about my Bengals. We've had some good years and some really good teams. Other than that....we suck, and I hate it. I'm a ride or die kind of guy. So, I'm stuck with them.
I feel bad, becuause it just feels so hopeless for you guys. Next year, they probably draft Justin Herbert or another non-Tua QB and can hype up a new era. Then what? Mike Brown is a disgrace to his legendary father.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I feel bad, becuause it just feels so hopeless for you guys. Next year, they probably draft Justin Herbert or another non-Tua QB and can hype up a new era. Then what? Mike Brown is a disgrace to his legendary father.
I'm not gonna lie....I kinda teared up because I think you're the only one that understands me. (besides other Bengals fans, of course)