Cops at Alt-Right Rally do a White Power Salute

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Cops at Alt-Right Rally do a White Power Salute

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:How did Trump get elected? Political correctness insanity and racial division. How will Trump get re-elected? Political correctness insanity and racial division. For awhile I thought Trump was fucking up the mid term elections for Republicans but now I wouldn't be surprised if they won even more seats. I say Trump is Sideshow Bob always stepping on rakes but the entire democratic party is one giant Sideshow Bob stepping on rakes too.
Trump aside, that seems unlikely.
Uh, I don't think you realize how bad it is for Democrats.

33 Total senate seats are in play:

25 are currently held by democrats. 10 of those in states Trump won.

8 are held by Republicans. 9 are in states Trump won. 8 will not even require a campaign to win.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Cops at Alt-Right Rally do a White Power Salute

Post by Foo »

Beyond that, people need to really start separating the bullshit from reality. The democrats support is just loud. The media and the protestors. You think they are gonna win elections by making tranny bathrooms and confederate statues talking points? By letting in illegal immigrants? By expanding and throwing more money at Obamacare?

The day after day of phony outrage gets blown apart every time Trump speaks and every day that passes. The fear mongering gets tougher to do when nothing actually happens to confirm the scare. How many times can you yell "fire!" Before people stop believing you?