Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You're still done with football, right Jason? Just want to make sure you have some principles. Lose yourself in Trump's dog whistle politics completely.
I said I might be. Lurn 2 reed.

Decided I just won't be buying jerseys and shit anymore. Just watch it at the bar, nothing more.
So not only do you have no principles by making this nonsensical compromise, thus betraying the demands of Der Trumpf's racist dog whistle politics, you continue to be a drama queen who needs to make a scene out of everything. Stop being a pussy, actually quit and find a new hobby already. All you do is whine about football anyway, isn't there something else you can do that would actually make you happy on Sundays?
I am thrilled when I whine about football.
If you had any principles, you'd commit fully to a Trump-sponsored descent into lunacy instead of taking these weird half-measures all the time.
You mean, I shouldn't think for myself? You don't understand the meaning of the word "principle".

I'm not like you in that I am going to entirely change my politics because I have an irrational hatred for one person. lol. Even if Obama were still president, I would still feel the same about the shit going on. Doesn't change diddily poo.
"Entirely change my politics". Again, I've invited you to do this before but you refuse to even try. Explain my politics to me.

And yes, I know no matter who was president you'd be enough of a sucker to fall for every racist dog whistle. Trump counted on millions of you existing.
I already explained your politics: Everything anti-Trump.

Listen to Floyd Mayweather. "It's weird how this dude was in celebrity circles for 40 years, and nobody called him a racist until the minute he decided to run for president". If anyone's falling for anything, it's dipshit liberals taking the bait from the media that the dude is a racist. In 1997, Trump purchased his Mar-A-Lago estate in Palm Beach. Prior to Trump's arrival, several clubs in his area barred Jews and blacks from entering the club. He asked the town council to lift the restrictions on the club and they refused, leading Trump to file a $100 million lawsuit alleging the town was discriminating against race and religion. In the end, Trump single-handedly ended racism at Mar-A-Lago.

But the liberal media will never report that. They want you to believe he is a white supremacist who rapes women and causes hurricane damage.
So you don't know and can't answer. So stop running your mouth about my politics. Amazing how the people who know the least consistently talk the most shit.

Why would I listen to Floyd, one of the dumbest and most ignorant celebrities in this country? Because he's famous? That rationale gave us Trump.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I do know. Everything anti-Trump.

And now you don't like Floyd. LMAO.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:I do know. Everything anti-Trump.

Huh? I've never liked Floyd the person. He's a woman beating piece of shit. Still love watching him fight. That's a key difference between you and I. I don't whine and cry about how I can't enjoy a hobby anymore because of another person's politics/ideology. I could never be as pathetic as you in that way.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:

Huh? I've never liked Floyd the person.
I beg to differ. You did everything but suck him off throughout HMF history, and not just because of his boxing.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

I beg to differ. You did everything but suck him off throughout HMF history.
Don't fucking lie about me to the rest of the forum. I love him as a fighter and have given him credit when he's shown class in that context. Name one occasion I complemented Floyd outside of a sports context.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

I beg to differ. You did everything but suck him off throughout HMF history, and not just because of his boxing.
Lying. Piece. Of. Shit.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You're still done with football, right Jason? Just want to make sure you have some principles. Lose yourself in Trump's dog whistle politics completely.

Decided I just won't be buying jerseys and shit anymore. Just watch it at the bar, nothing more.
So not only do you have no principles by making this nonsensical compromise, thus betraying the demands of Der Trumpf's racist dog whistle politics, you continue to be a drama queen who needs to make a scene out of everything. Stop being a pussy, actually quit and find a new hobby already. All you do is whine about football anyway, isn't there something else you can do that would actually make you happy on Sundays?
If you had any principles, you'd commit fully to a Trump-sponsored descent into lunacy instead of taking these weird half-measures all the time.
You mean, I shouldn't think for myself? You don't understand the meaning of the word "principle".

I'm not like you in that I am going to entirely change my politics because I have an irrational hatred for one person. lol. Even if Obama were still president, I would still feel the same about the shit going on. Doesn't change diddily poo.
"Entirely change my politics". Again, I've invited you to do this before but you refuse to even try. Explain my politics to me.

And yes, I know no matter who was president you'd be enough of a sucker to fall for every racist dog whistle. Trump counted on millions of you existing.

Listen to Floyd Mayweather. "It's weird how this dude was in celebrity circles for 40 years, and nobody called him a racist until the minute he decided to run for president". If anyone's falling for anything, it's dipshit liberals taking the bait from the media that the dude is a racist. In 1997, Trump purchased his Mar-A-Lago estate in Palm Beach. Prior to Trump's arrival, several clubs in his area barred Jews and blacks from entering the club. He asked the town council to lift the restrictions on the club and they refused, leading Trump to file a $100 million lawsuit alleging the town was discriminating against race and religion. In the end, Trump single-handedly ended racism at Mar-A-Lago.

But the liberal media will never report that. They want you to believe he is a white supremacist who rapes women and causes hurricane damage.
So you don't know and can't answer. So stop running your mouth about my politics. Amazing how the people who know the least consistently talk the most shit.

Why would I listen to Floyd, one of the dumbest and most ignorant celebrities in this country? Because he's famous? That rationale gave us Trump.
Are you sure Floyd is not a genius? The way he fights, promotes, and makes money suggests he is far from dumb.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Are you sure Floyd is not a genius? The way he fights, promotes, and makes money suggests he is far from dumb.
Yes. He's dumb as a rock. Dumb people make money too.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Lying. Piece. Of. Shit.
Slight evidence from just this four month old HMF. I could probably find dozens of quotes from HMF OG.

"Floyd was a total class act in every interview... Reflective of his legacy, appreciative of all the support... "
"Skills and IQ as good as I've seen".

You're at minimum giving a nod to Floyd, the person, here. You're now saying he's dumb as a rock, but no more than two months ago saying he had skills AND IQ as good as you've ever seen. I know you'll try to spin these quotes in some way, but there is your evidence. And that is just from this HMF. I'll just leave it at that, because I can feel the ad-hominem coming.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Lying. Piece. Of. Shit.
Slight evidence from just this four month old HMF. I could probably find a dozens of quotes from HMF OG.

"Floyd was a total class act in every interview... Reflective of his legacy, appreciative of all the support... "

You're at minimum giving a nod to Floyd, the person, here. You're now saying he's dumb as a rock, but no more than two months ago saying he had skills AND IQ as good as you've ever seen. I know you'll try to spin these quotes in some way, but there is your evidence. And that is just from this HMF. I'll just leave it at that, because I can feel the ad-hominem coming.
Both quotes about Floyd the boxer, you fucking idiot. I'm referring to the person he is outside of his ring endeavors, where he's proven to be a scumbag.

Any more examples for me to tear down? You're a fucking scumbag for promoting lies about me like this.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

"I could probably find dozens of quotes"

Fucking liar. I probably haven't even posted more than a handful of times about Floyd in HMF's history, and none of it related to anything outside the ring. You're absolutely pathetic, Jason.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Lying. Piece. Of. Shit.
Slight evidence from just this four month old HMF. I could probably find a dozens of quotes from HMF OG.

Both quotes about Floyd the boxer, you fucking idiot. I'm referring to the person he is outside of his ring endeavors, where he's proven to be a scumbag.

Any more examples for me to tear down? You're a fucking scumbag for promoting lies about me like this.
Praising a guy for being a class act in interviews, and being appreciative of the support he received is not praising his boxing technique. You are most definitely giving a nod to Floyd the person, here. I don't know why you care so much about that. I'm not promoting lies about you. That is a direct quote. FROM YOU.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Lying. Piece. Of. Shit.

Praising a guy for being a class act in interviews, and being appreciative of the support he received is not praising his boxing technique. You are most definitely giving a nod to Floyd the person, here. I don't know why you care so much about that. I'm not promoting lies about you. That is a direct quote. FROM YOU.
What were the interviews about? Support for what? HIS FUCKING BOXING. Semantics won't help you get out of this.

Don't EVER fucking tell lies about me. You can do anything else, you can insult my politics, my family, my lifestyle, anything. You don't fucking publicize lies about me to other people. That's scumbag behavior. I'm in awe at what a piece of shit you are.
Last edited by Headhunter on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:I could probably find dozens of quotes
Headhunter wrote:I probably haven't even posted more than
Shows that you don't know everything you've posted about Floyd either. I don't understand why you are so hell bent on denying that you ever said one good thing about Floyd ever. Your behavior is bizarre as hell. Get worked up over nothing all the time.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:What were the interviews about? Support for what? HIS FUCKING BOXING.
So what? Floyd, the human being, was the class act here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:I could probably find dozens of quotes
Headhunter wrote:I probably haven't even posted more than
Shows that you don't know everything you've posted about Floyd either. I don't understand why you are so hell bent on denying that you ever said one good thing about Floyd ever. Your behavior is bizarre as hell. Get worked up over nothing all the time.
I do know everything I've posted about him, even if I can't name every occasion I did so. Because I know me and I know what I've always thought about him. All boxing related, all respect for his craft. Nothing respectful said about anything he's done in a NON-BOXING CONTEXT (get it?). You're seriously a disgusting human being for trying this shit with me. Scum.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:What were the interviews about? Support for what? HIS FUCKING BOXING.
So what? Floyd, the human being, was the class act here.
It's unbelievable how stupid you are. Now you have to hide behind semantics even though clearly EVERYTHING I'VE SAID about him has related to his craft as a BOXER. Which includes post-fight interviews.

Stupid fucking San Berno redneck.
Last edited by Headhunter on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Don't EVER fucking tell lies about me. You don't fucking publicize lies about me to other people. That's scumbag behavior. I'm in awe at what a piece of shit you are.
Headhunter wrote:Stunning that the poster who is most openly anti-Mexican, Islamaphobic and thinks women only go to beauty school thinks it's appropriate for the police to discriminate by race.

:lol:
This quote here is actually more in tune with publicizing lies about someone. lol. And pretty awful lies, to boot.
You accuse me of being a racist, sexist muslim hater in one post, while I just said that you have praised Floyd before. Pretty hypocritical. But I legitimately do not care.
Stop being such a sensitive weirdo.

"DoN't u evar... eVaR!!!1111!!!"

LOL.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Stupid fucking San Berno redneck.
I am north of San Berno.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Don't EVER fucking tell lies about me. You don't fucking publicize lies about me to other people. That's scumbag behavior. I'm in awe at what a piece of shit you are.
Headhunter wrote:Stunning that the poster who is most openly anti-Mexican, Islamaphobic and thinks women only go to beauty school thinks it's appropriate for the police to discriminate by race.

:lol:
This quote here is actually more in tune with publicizing lies about someone. lol. And pretty awful lies, to boot.
You accuse me of being a racist, sexist muslim hater in one post, while I just said that you have praised Floyd before. Pretty hypocritical. But I legitimately do not care.
Stop being such a sensitive weirdo.

"DoN't u evar... eVaR!!!1111!!!"

LOL.
No, you're most assuredly all those things and you can barely hide it. On top of being an uneducated east desert redneck with no prospects.