Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Jmac Attack »

Puerto Rico is a good news story though!
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:"Hi, I am a Puerto Rican, I don't pay any federal income tax, then I get angry when I get lower level federal response."
Then why bother visiting them then and throw them paper towels? Lulz
Because the president asked if they would like him to come and they said yes. They were handing out supplies. They had 50 military helicopters there, hospital ships with thousands of beds, thousands of troops, etc.

Again, Puerto Rico was a disaster of their own doing long before the hurricane hit. Let your home fall apart around you, have a natural disaster happen, then expect the insurance company to build you a palace when you are not even paying your premiums. Good luck with that.
It is not only their fault they are a disaster. Did you read what he said? I think he knows more than you and I do.
I read it. Was stupid nonsense. Based on that I do not believe he knows more. Literally all I know if this person was a social media post that screamed on whining, uninformed partisan politics, and ignorance. He might be some sort of genius, but it was not reflected in that post.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:"Hi, I am a Puerto Rican, I don't pay any federal income tax, then I get angry when I get lower level federal response."
Then why bother visiting them then and throw them paper towels? Lulz
Because the president asked if they would like him to come and they said yes. They were handing out supplies. They had 50 military helicopters there, hospital ships with thousands of beds, thousands of troops, etc.

Again, Puerto Rico was a disaster of their own doing long before the hurricane hit. Let your home fall apart around you, have a natural disaster happen, then expect the insurance company to build you a palace when you are not even paying your premiums. Good luck with that.
It is not only their fault they are a disaster. Did you read what he said? I think he knows more than you and I do.
I read it. Was stupid nonsense. Based on that I do not believe he knows more. Literally all I know if this person was a social media post that screamed on whining, uninformed partisan politics, and ignorance. He might be some sort of genius, but it was not reflected in that post.
1. He is not a big social media guy.
2. I was trying to give you a different perspective.
3. He is actually, a genius.
4. His parents were for Trump and agree with him. Yes, my friend is a liberal, though.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote: 3. He is actually, a genius.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote: 3. He is actually, a genius.
Lol. I was thinking more musical genius. He did go to College for 12 years or some shit.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I know someone who took six years to graduate high school, so he might also be a genius. :p
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

*is mildly disappointed J-Mac's friend is not Lanny Poffo*
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:I know someone who took six years to graduate high school, so he might also be a genius. :p
I have an ex who has been going to college since she was 21. She is 43 now. Literally, the smartest person I have ever met. Her parents are loaded though. Which I don't understand......she was too proud for help....but keeps going for different shit. She wanted to be a coroner/forensic scientist. She has changed her mind since then. She already was one year away from her masters when we broke up. But keeps getting financial aid. Mind boggling.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:*is mildly disappointed J-Mac's friend is not Lanny Poffo*
Pro wrestlers are actually brilliant. My old singer was an up and coming wrestler and wrestled with Superfly Snuka and the Iron Sheik. Iron Sheik smoked crack, lmao. My friend is half black, and one day The Shiek asked him to stop in the hood of Columbus to get drugs. He said, "Niggaz love The Sheik!". Lol. Dude said he was weird but smart as fuck.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:I know someone who took six years to graduate high school, so he might also be a genius. :p
I have an ex who has been going to college since she was 21. She is 43 now. Literally, the smartest person I have ever met. Her parents are loaded though. Which I don't understand......she was too proud for help....but keeps going for different shit. She wanted to be a coroner/forensic scientist. She has changed her mind since then. She already was one year away from her masters when we broke up. But keeps getting financial aid. Mind boggling.
I don't know, I like to see life results from people before praising their intelligence. Lingering around academia does nothing for me. I was going to school for chemical engineering and left because I saw other opportunity. My fiancé stayed in school and specializes in oral surgery as a dentist. She is using her education. I am flipping burgers. There are many paths, but I need real world validation of a person's intelligence.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

One of the things I laugh about is the seminars offered through my chamber of commerce. "Social Media" experts offering courses when their own business has less than 500 likes. We use "expert" and "genius" way too loosely. Also, local celebrity chef wannabes who can't dice an onion.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I don't know, I like to see life results from people before praising their intelligence. Lingering around academia does nothing for me. I was going to school for chemical engineering and left because I saw other opportunity. My fiancé stayed in school and specializes in oral surgery as a dentist. She is using her education. I am flipping burgers. There are many paths, but I need real world validation of a person's intelligence.
Oh, I agree. I have a pretty high IQ, but I am a production supervisor. It's just hard labor work. I just meant that she was book smart and had so much potential. There is so much more when looking into someone's intelligence.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:One of the things I laugh about is the seminars offered through my chamber of commerce. "Social Media" experts offering courses when their own business has less than 500 likes. We use "expert" and "genius" way too loosely. Also, local celebrity chef wannabes who can't dice an onion.
Who is the smartest person you've ever met?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:One of the things I laugh about is the seminars offered through my chamber of commerce. "Social Media" experts offering courses when their own business has less than 500 likes. We use "expert" and "genius" way too loosely. Also, local celebrity chef wannabes who can't dice an onion.
Probably a guy I know who now runs a distillery. Chemist who turned his hobby into a successful business. Talked to him several times and it was pretty clear he was some sort of polymath. Disciplined, which is an underrated aspect of intelligence.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Hey.....how is Kansas doing under total Republican dominance? Lmao, Brownback. Hahahaha. Foo, if you truly are an independent, you would agree. Are you gonna stick up for the Repubs for that shit? Time for a revolution, baby!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Probably a guy I know who now runs a distillery. Chemist who turned his hobby into a successful business. Talked to him several times and it was pretty clear he was some sort of polymath. Disciplined, which is an underrated aspect of intelligence.
Agree with your last statement. Intelligence comes in many forms.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Trump and his fake patriotism- https://www.yahoo.com/news/bush-ethics- ... 20664.html

Fucking turd of a human.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Lmao......so Trump has denied that he said those things......repeatedly denied it.....and now this- https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 42526.html

Now John Kelly is saying he advised Trump to say those things. Yeah. Mmmmmhmmm. Real Americans fake foot injuries. POWs were caught, so they were not good soldiers. It's hard keeping up with all of Trump's patriotism.....but....but....he stands for the anthem during football games!

Pretty soon, Trump is going to really piss off military familes. He is just getting started.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Seems like being caught in a bold-faced lie isn’t a big deal anymore. Crazy world.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

showa58taro wrote:Seems like being caught in a bold-faced lie isn’t a big deal anymore. Crazy world.
I think we have Bill Clinton to thank for that :P