Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Tiggnutz »

That whole argument is about context not wording and it's been obnoxiously politicized mostly because Trump can't pass up any opportunity to kiss his own ass. The whole thing should be embarrassing for everyone involved except the soldier who sadly died.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:That whole argument is about context not wording and it's been obnoxiously politicized mostly because Trump can't pass up any opportunity to kiss his own ass. The whole thing should be embarrassing for everyone involved except the soldier who sadly died.
I agree. When he said that past presidents didn't call military families was disgusting. What the fuck is wrong with him?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Seems like being caught in a bold-faced lie isn’t a big deal anymore. Crazy world.
I think we have Bill Clinton to thank for that :P
Buh dum tshhhhh :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Turns out that the phony dossier that came out about Trump colluding with Russia and had Russian hookers peeing on his bed, was founded and paid for by Clinton and the DNC.

lol. R.I.P. Russia Narrative

Nevermind. Most liberals will probably still try to cling to it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Turns out that the phony dossier that came out about Trump colluding with Russia and had Russian hookers peeing on his bed, was founded and paid for by Clinton and the DNC.

lol. R.I.P. Russia Narrative

Nevermind. Most liberals will probably still try to cling to it.
Technically incorrect.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:Nevermind. Most liberals will probably still try to cling to it.
I already found the first one!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:Nevermind. Most liberals will probably still try to cling to it.
I already found the first one!
Not at all. The point is the first money towards what Steele put tigetger was by GOP donors during the primary through one company. Democrats did also pay later for access to more materials. The money in US politics is staggering. Democrats did pay towards a firm using the Steele dossier. But they weren’t the first and didn’t pay to make it.

Technicalities.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The Free Beacon paid Fusion GPS first, is what I’m saying.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

So who's going to be the first domino on Monday? Manafort has made the most sense for a while but there is some speculation it might be boy wonder Kushner.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:So who's going to be the first domino on Monday? Manafort has made the most sense for a while but there is some speculation it might be boy wonder Kushner.
Manafort. You don’t get your house raised and then not be involved in the subpoena process.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

The whole funding of the dossier really just confirms what we already know, that the Republican establishment and the Democrat establishment are basically the same thing.

Look how they bond together when it comes to insurance company subsidies. Trump wants to end direct payments to insurers, and they all act outraged. Those payments are the exact opposite of everything both sides claim to stand for, yet Democrats established it and GOP establishment want to preserve it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:The whole funding of the dossier really just confirms what we already know, that the Republican establishment and the Democrat establishment are basically the same thing.

Look how they bond together when it comes to insurance company subsidies. Trump wants to end direct payments to insurers, and they all act outraged. Those payments are the exact opposite of everything both sides claim to stand for, yet Democrats established it and GOP establishment want to preserve it.
It definitely establishes how Washington has done business up to now with digging up dirt on candidates, finding ways to exploit that dirt for political gain, and not caring about the outcome in many ways, for sure.

For the healthcare issue, I think there's a fundamental understanding that ending all payments to insurers will negatively impact a lot of normal people, so it can't just be done in a fell swoop of removal and soaring premiums. That's where they diverge again.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:The whole funding of the dossier really just confirms what we already know, that the Republican establishment and the Democrat establishment are basically the same thing.

It definitely establishes how Washington has done business up to now with digging up dirt on candidates, finding ways to exploit that dirt for political gain, and not caring about the outcome in many ways, for sure.

For the healthcare issue, I think there's a fundamental understanding that ending all payments to insurers will negatively impact a lot of normal people, so it can't just be done in a fell swoop of removal and soaring premiums. That's where they diverge again.
Where is the evidence that dumping government money onto insurance companies was having the desired impact? Years of rates way outpacing inflation while these subsidies were happening...
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

Where is the evidence that dumping government money onto insurance companies was having the desired impact? Years of rates way outpacing inflation while these subsidies were happening...
Well there’s the pre-and-post data I guess.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

showa58taro wrote:
Headhunter wrote:So who's going to be the first domino on Monday? Manafort has made the most sense for a while but there is some speculation it might be boy wonder Kushner.
Manafort. You don’t get your house raised and then not be involved in the subpoena process.
As expected
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Good call!

Who's next? My guess is Flynn. Take care of the two foreign agents.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

Well there’s the pre-and-post data I guess.
Which demonstrates that money did not have the desired effect.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

So, Trump wants to eliminate the student loan tax deduction, which is raising taxes on dudes like D and I. MAGA!
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:So, Trump wants to eliminate the student loan tax deduction, which is raising taxes on dudes like D and I. MAGA!
You're like 50 years old. How much longer do you have to pay on those things?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

When I hear Elizabeth Warren say Hillary rigged the election I just gotta laugh because what the Clintons did was buy the primary. So when you hear the we gotta get the "Fat Cats" argument her and Bernie supported the "Fat Cats" who bought their party :lol: