Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:Now sexual harassment/assault is a liberal thing? Remember....Roger and Bill from Fox? Trump was being accused before it was the hottest topic on TMZ! And Moore! To me, it's not a liberal or conservative thing. Dudes with a lot of power abusing it is what me thinks. Franken should step down. At least he had the balls to admit it. Lol
Everyone knows it is just the liberal media smearing those guys... All of those guys... that myriad of powerful conservatives...

Honestly, it can't have to be partisan hackery every fucking time. Isn't it enough to condemn Moore, Trump, Franken, Weinstein, Louis CK and the other creepy clowns?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:Now sexual harassment/assault is a liberal thing? Remember....Roger and Bill from Fox? Trump was being accused before it was the hottest topic on TMZ! And Moore! To me, it's not a liberal or conservative thing. Dudes with a lot of power abusing it is what me thinks. Franken should step down. At least he had the balls to admit it. Lol
Roger and Bill are no longer employed. The hilarious thing about the liberal wave is the phony outrage that preceded it. I watched an interview with Matt Lauer acting holier than though with Bill O'Reilly this morning. Was glorious!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Of course he admitted it there's a picture of it happening. They are all scum and the only thing any of them regret is finally having there shit exposed.This should be completely non partisan.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

And keep in mind, it was liberals going off the deep end with Trump, O'Reilly, Moore, and Ailes that set the stage for their own funerals. In their rush to feign outrage and demand resignations, they forgot media is 90% liberal, and changing the game undermined their own position. It would be like the OPEC trying to ban oil production by a relatively small competitor on moral grounds that such production harms the earth.

The wise man builds his house upon rock while the foolish man builds his house upon sand.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:And keep in mind, it was liberals going off the deep end with Trump, O'Reilly, Moore, and Ailes that set the stage for their own funerals. In their rush to feign outrage and demand resignations, they forgot media is 90% liberal, and changing the game undermined their own position. It would be like the OPEC trying to ban oil production by a relatively small competitor on moral grounds that such production harms the earth.

The wise man builds his house upon rock while the foolish man builds his house upon sand.
right or left, creeps deserve to be called out and held accountable. neither leaning right nor left makes you a creep, so i don't understand the oil company comparison.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:And keep in mind, it was liberals going off the deep end with Trump, O'Reilly, Moore, and Ailes that set the stage for their own funerals. In their rush to feign outrage and demand resignations, they forgot media is 90% liberal, and changing the game undermined their own position. It would be like the OPEC trying to ban oil production by a relatively small competitor on moral grounds that such production harms the earth.

right or left, creeps deserve to be called out and held accountable. neither leaning right nor left makes you a creep, so i don't understand the oil company comparison.
Fine, call them out. What we have seen in large part is an overreaction tsunami, however. The shame is that the rush to point fingers and play the social media hero is going to undermine the whole thing as people go numb.

Way too much blurring of details and terms here. God forbid you tell some snowflake the time their butt cheek got some incidental contact is not the same as being anally raped with a broomstick.

Allegations are costing careers, and it was liberals who took it there. Burned by their own fire.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

They flew too close to the sun on wings of wax...

I hope someone else enjoys the metaphors as much as I do! :p
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

Fine, call them out. What we have seen in large part is an overreaction tsunami, however. The shame is that the rush to point fingers and play the social media hero is going to undermine the whole thing as people go numb.

Way too much blurring of details and terms here. God forbid you tell some snowflake the time their butt cheek got some incidental contact is not the same as being anally raped with a broomstick.

Allegations are costing careers, and it was liberals who took it there. Burned by their own fire.
liberals started it, and liberals are making claims against liberals. it's not something political, even if you wanna try to make it be.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

liberals started it, and liberals are making claims against liberals. it's not something political, even if you wanna try to make it be.
Isn't it? Notice how when it became democrats in congress, the tone shifted? It went from immediately calling for them to step down to "let's look into what happened...".
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

Isn't it? Notice how when it became democrats in congress, the tone shifted? It went from immediately calling for them to step down to "let's look into what happened...".
i feel like we're no longer talking about the sexual assault allegations and such.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

This lady gets it right. https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... elosi/amp/

Republicans and Democrats are just protecting their own.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:This lady gets it right. https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... elosi/amp/

Kudos Representative Rice.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:This lady gets it right. https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... elosi/amp/

So did Trevor Noah. I have seen a lot of liberals go after Franken. I guess Nancy Pelosi represents all liberals according to some. 8-)
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

So did Trevor Noah. I have seen a lot of liberals go after Franken. I guess Nancy Pelosi represents all liberals according to some. 8-)
Pelosi speaks for the Dems in the House and it's usually something stupid they would be better off replacing her. I saw Representative Rice on tv this morning and it was inspiring it takes real stones and integrity to go against your own party and put decency first nowadays.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

Pelosi speaks for the Dems in the House and it's usually something stupid they would be better off replacing her. I saw Representative Rice on tv this morning and it was inspiring it takes real stones and integrity to go against your own party and put decency first nowadays.
Pelosi is a turd. And kudos to Rice.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Just another clown vying for the moral high ground to feather her nest. Pandering.

It is so against American ideals to punish ANYONE, based on limited information from allegations, especially in the current environment where there is incentive to accuse.

Liberals made the mountain they are dying on. They saw opportunity and attacked, and others are following their lead. This is what karma looks like.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

And this congresswoman is not brave for this. There are no repercussions she faces because she is pandering to her own base. She is just jockeying for power with the wind at her back.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

you keep saying others follow their lead, when i see liberals accusing liberals. you keep trying to make this right vs. left and it really isn't at this point. that may have been where it started, but the majority of accusations against liberals come from other liberals. *shrug*
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

wtf
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Pass