Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:We would not.
Well it’s been established Trump raped Headward’s family hamster in the middle of the night or some shit, so that lifelong hatred is firmly there. But you, change Trump’s affiliation and throw out some good buzz words, I see your disdain looking pretty spindly. You have a soft spot the elite, it’s ok.
Not really a personal thing to me wanting Trump to die. I often want horrible people to die. I would argue that it is generally good for the world when horrible people die. I'm a humanitarian, that's all.
Jesus. How hard did he grab your hamster by the pussy?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:The people who need to be doing some real self-reflection are those who don't find Trump to be awful. That's a good stepping stone to evaluating one's own character and what you value in a human being. Just a thought.
Kobe likely raped some chick and you don't find him to be awful...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Looks like calling out Jason's racism broke his brain.
Dude. Get black friends. You are the living, breathing equivalent of an adult virgin who is so inexperienced with women he tries to be a superhero for them.
What is it like being a racist piece of garbage in 2019?

Also, absolutely legendary move to put "I have black friends" and "I fuck" in one post. What a badass.
I'm not kidding, in any fashion. It is obvious with your white knighting/heroism that you don't have any genuine black friends and you are -sexually- socially frustrated about it.
I know you're not kidding. Could not be more impressed with your ability to not only have black friends, but also have sex with women. You're too cool for this place and I'm slightly intimidated.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:The people who need to be doing some real self-reflection are those who don't find Trump to be awful. That's a good stepping stone to evaluating one's own character and what you value in a human being. Just a thought.
Let's say that's true. So you are either cool with all rapists or also hate Trump.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Dude. Get black friends. You are the living, breathing equivalent of an adult virgin who is so inexperienced with women he tries to be a superhero for them.

Also, absolutely legendary move to put "I have black friends" and "I fuck" in one post. What a badass.
I'm not kidding, in any fashion. It is obvious with your white knighting/heroism that you don't have any genuine black friends and you are -sexually- socially frustrated about it.
I know you're not kidding. Could not be more impressed with your ability to not only have black friends, but also have sex with women. You're too cool for this place and I'm slightly intimidated.
Why are you intimidated? I'll be your black-friend wing man and get you in.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

I'm intimidated because not only are you impressively able to have black friends (something you love to talk about casually, because fuck how cool is that), you also have sex with women. So crazy.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Let's say that's true. So you are either cool with all rapists or also hate Trump.
I'm sorry, I do not give a shit that Trump raped your hamster.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

I'm intimidated because not only are you impressively able to have black friends (something you love to talk about casually, because fuck how cool is that), you also have sex with women. So crazy.
Wantablackfriend bro? I cangetchua black friend.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Trump has raped women, so you're okay with rape. On top of being a racist. Yikes.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Wantablackfriend bro? I cangetchua black friend.
No way. It takes a really cool motherfucker to be able to make friends with a black person and I'm just not there. To have sex with women as well, that's yet another level.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Klan boy bagging on adult virgins while embodying almost everything the incel community represents. Pretty sad, and shout out to all the adult virgins out there grinding who Klan boy looks down on.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Trump has raped women, so you're okay with rape. On top of being a racist. Yikes.
Your hamster was a black wammen?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Klan boy bagging on adult virgins while embodying almost everything the incel community represents. Pretty sad, and shout out to all the adult virgins out there grinding who Klan boy looks down on.
Just here to help.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Klan boy bagging on adult virgins while embodying almost everything the incel community represents. Pretty sad, and shout out to all the adult virgins out there grinding who Klan boy looks down on.
Just here to help.
Well I don't think anyone here's planning a cross burning or incest party so we're all good.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Just here to help.
Well I don't think anyone here's planning a cross burning or incest party so we're all good.
A smokin' hot cousin is a smokin' hot cousin.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

So non-racist its lead to chants of “Send her back”. Like normal political discourse would.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Correct. Sociology 101. Race =/= Nationality.

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:So non-racist its lead to chants of “Send her back”. Like normal political discourse would.
That chant was so fucking eerie. Criticize the government, and your country, and people tell you to leave if ya don't like it. That is fucking un-American. What's next? Putting people in jail? Ugh.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

My HR lady is Jamaican. I'll be sure to tell her to go back to her country if she don't like it here, and find out what happens after that.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jesus Christ. Trump's rallies attracts some real winners.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/20 ... lack-woman