CNN Producer Admits Trump-Russia Collusion is Staged

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: CNN Producer Admits Trump-Russia Collusion is Staged

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:based on this evidence, it looks like there was collusion between people close to trump (even family of trump) and the russian government. enemy state or not, foreign governments should not be involved (or sought out to get involved) with our elections.
This.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:foreign governments should not be involved (or sought out to get involved) with our elections.
The world has only been doing things like this for the last 100 years. I'm glad you care, all of a sudden.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Don't change the subject, Tigg. You dinks are declaring Russia an enemy state. That is Liberal ideology 101.

If Hillary were elected, she would have legitimately made us an enemy of Russia and all the libs would support her warmongering.

It would be Cold War Pt. II: The Button Finally Gets Pushed Edition.
You could very well be right about Hillary. But what the frickin frack has anything to do with the conversation? :P
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:Don't change the subject, Tigg. You dinks are declaring Russia an enemy state. That is Liberal ideology 101.

If Hillary were elected, she would have legitimately made us an enemy of Russia and all the libs would support her warmongering.

Knowing Russia is manipulative and untrustworthy is common sense and has nothing to do with Liberals. And like Zombie said going to meet as you see them our good friend Russia to get dirt to use in our election is still wrong.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:

You could very well be right about Hillary. But what the frickin frack has anything to do with the conversation? :P
The conversation was derailed the moment you doofuses declared Russia an enemy state.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:foreign governments should not be involved (or sought out to get involved) with our elections.
The world has only been doing things like this for the last 100 years. I'm glad you care, all of a sudden.
i'm sorry that you don't care, all of a sudden.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
The us bombs countries all the time. So, if Russia bombs us or one of our allies, we should just give Russia a pass because we do it too. Lmao
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

The conversation was derailed the moment you doofuses declared Russia an enemy state.
Besides ISIS, and the gay Trump/Putin love, how are they our friends?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:

Knowing Russia is manipulative and untrustworthy is common sense and has nothing to do with Liberals. And like Zombie said going to meet as you see them our good friend Russia to get dirt to use in our election is still wrong.
What's immoral about that? What if Canada somehow had dirt that proved who was behind the JFK Assassination or some shit, and they were willing to spill the beans? Should we not seek out that information?

This entire thing is pretty retarded, fyi.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
The us bombs countries all the time. So, if Russia bombs us or one of our allies, we should just give Russia a pass because we do it too. Lmao
Yep, if Russia bombs us, we should give them a pass. That's exactly what I'm saying.

Take off that liberal thinking cap. They are defunct, and always have been.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

What difference does that make does Trump Jr. get to decide what country is safe to meet and get political dirt from. Its a stupid argument.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:

Yup. And I hate the Democrat party now and Hillary because of the hacking results. Doesn't mean I dig Russia and think they are on our side.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:Its a stupid argument.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Yep, if Russia bombs us, we should give them a pass. That's exactly what I'm saying.

Take off that liberal thinking cap. They are defunct, and always have been.
It was a bad and extreme analogy on my part. Jr's emails and Russia not being good guys are not because of liberal thinking. I guess I didn't vote for Hillary because I forgot my liberal thinking cap. This is reality.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

Yup. And I hate the Democrat party now and Hillary because of the hacking results. Doesn't mean I dig Russia and think they are on our side.
Me: Russia is not an enemy
J-Mac: You don't think Russia is an enemy? If they bombed us you would probably give them a pass. Why do you think Russia is our best friend?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason, I hope you are 100% right about everything because I love ya man and I am not too bullheaded to say you were right this whole time. Then we will get a Coke (with some Jack of course) and throw tampons at hippie liberal vegans for no reason.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

Me: Russia is not an enemy
J-Mac: You don't think Russia is an enemy? If they bombed us you would probably give them a pass. Why do you think Russia is our best friend?
See above your post. I explained a little further.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tigg puts country first above political party and ive seen enough to call it what it was, attempted collusion. Just as scummy as Obama :evil:
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Send them all to the wall and make them take the black :twisted:
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:Tigg puts country first above political party and ive seen enough to call it what it was, attempted collusion. Just as scummy as Obama :evil:
Obama's foreign policies were butt awful. He was bad with race relations. Hillary is crooked. Trump and his people are shady.