Intergenerational Reparations

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Intergenerational Reparations

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:CNN actually fired batshit insane uber liberal Kathy Griffin for thinking it was okay to doing an expensive photo shoot of her holding President Trump's chopped off head. When batshit insane liberals have to look at another and go "Woah", you know you are balls deep in trouble. Rest in Peace Shit, Libs, You had it coming.
maybe speaks to the point that not everyone is the extreme lena dunham, kathy griffin type that conservatives want to make them out to be. like i've been saying. :P

just a day ago, lauren southern (a tomi lahren type on youtube) was talking about "she won't get fired. liberals want us dead". bullshit. :P
Lauren Southern is that fine chickadee you or Jason linked to awhile ago, no? That Hillary supporters wanted her dead and shiz? Liver alone! She's got fine sensibilities. :)
I am pretty sure you're thinking of Millenial Millie.

i don't remember this millie at all. i know that i've never linked to her. :P but maybe that is who he was thinking of with the "hillary supporters" thing.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:1) He said it would be a catastrophe if we were forced into war with North Korea. He's not at all wrong. That literally has nothing to do with anything I've said.
2) ?????
3) Profit
Wait....weren't you saying how it would be easy peasy, and all that shit? Lol. He said it would be the worst war in most of our lifetime.

What? Lol
J-Mac. Risten Carefurry.

We r better den Norf Kowea evrywhere. Dehr r many of ways we can defeet teh Norf Kowea. We can fer sher nuke dem wif zero Amewican casuawties. Probwem wif dat is wadiation contamumating suwwounding newtral countwies and awwies. If we forced in2 war wiff Norf Kowea. We disaboo dehr weppins sistum in less dehn tree days. Howevoo, dispite teh 100% chance of victowy, dehr will b Amewican miwitary casuawties becuz we opted 2 disaboo dem compretery by sendeeng in troops 4 they can infootrating dehr weppins faciwiwities instead ub drahping teh bahm on dem.

Herro?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:CNN actually fired batshit insane uber liberal Kathy Griffin for thinking it was okay to doing an expensive photo shoot of her holding President Trump's chopped off head. When batshit insane liberals have to look at another and go "Woah", you know you are balls deep in trouble. Rest in Peace Shit, Libs, You had it coming.
maybe speaks to the point that not everyone is the extreme lena dunham, kathy griffin type that conservatives want to make them out to be. like i've been saying. :P

just a day ago, lauren southern (a tomi lahren type on youtube) was talking about "she won't get fired. liberals want us dead". bullshit. :P
Lauren Southern is that fine chickadee you or Jason linked to awhile ago, no? That Hillary supporters wanted her dead and shiz? Liver alone! She's got fine sensibilities. :)
I am pretty sure you're thinking of Millenial Millie.

i don't remember this millie at all. i know that i've never linked to her. :P but maybe that is who he was thinking of with the "hillary supporters" thing.
I linked her videos more than a couple of times in the spareboard.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote: I linked her videos more than a couple of times in the spareboard.
fair enough, maybe he was linking the two together.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:1) He said it would be a catastrophe if we were forced into war with North Korea. He's not at all wrong. That literally has nothing to do with anything I've said.
2) ?????
3) Profit
Wait....weren't you saying how it would be easy peasy, and all that shit? Lol. He said it would be the worst war in most of our lifetime.

What? Lol
J-Mac. Risten Carefurry.

We r better den Norf Kowea evrywhere. Dehr r many of ways we can defeet teh Norf Kowea. We can fer sher nuke dem wif zero Amewican casuawties. Probwem wif dat is wadiation contamumating suwwounding newtral countwies and awwies. If we forced in2 war wiff Norf Kowea. We disaboo dehr weppins sistum in less dehn tree days. Howevoo, dispite teh 100% chance of victowy, dehr will b Amewican miwitary casuawties becuz we opted 2 disaboo dem compretery by sendeeng in troops 4 they can infootrating dehr weppins faciwiwities instead ub drahping teh bahm on dem.

Herro?
Ok.......huh? Wtf?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Explaining it in the absolute simplest of terms clearly didn't work.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Explaining it in the absolute simplest of terms clearly didn't work.

Sorry, that shit is hard to read.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason's cavalier take on this never happening seems to be a solo effort even among HMFs pro-Trump brigade, and from Trump's own team. Guess we can call it there. :)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

On what never happening? War with North Korea? They would have to bomb us first. They know what a U.S. retaliation would be like. They're all talk, no action baby.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I'm just glad you're not in charge of anything... :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Yeahyeah. We all know you hate great things, Seb.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Deez Nutz! Fuck, Daebs was in that shit.