Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Do you think he believes it is unfair that men are disproportionately convicted of sexual assault?
no. the point is not to keep criminals from being convicted. at least that's how it looks to me.
The point is to pander to black people. That is why he is selective with his outrage. Why else only highlight disproportionately large numbers when it fits the narrative?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:I don't think it is stupid to want free shit. That is what modern liberalism is largely based upon. I have never called you stupid.

Why else would you make it a point to act like the number of blacks convicted of crimes is unjust? I want everyone treated the same under the law. However the numbers shake out, so be it. He feels differently.
No, that’s not the point of liberalism.

And the point about crime isn’t the crimes themselves. It’s the situations that lead to crime and addressing them. Things like poverty, education, social equality, equality if opportunity. A black criminal shouldn’t be judged more leniently than a white criminal for the same crime. That would be stupid. Although I kotice the harsher average penalties for black criminals is also an actual issue.
Considering a big chunk of the liberal agenda centers on getting free shit, it is hard to believe that is not the goal. Again, look at healthcare. Actually raising the cost to give it to groups for free.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Do you think he believes it is unfair that men are disproportionately convicted of sexual assault?
no. the point is not to keep criminals from being convicted. at least that's how it looks to me.
The point is to pander to black people. That is why he is selective with his outrage. Why else only highlight disproportionately large numbers when it fits the narrative?
do you think there is a case to make that women rape much more than is being reported or is being convicted, then? is there outrage to be had there?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I think sexual assault as we are presently defining it is rampant by both men and women. Yet cases against women are rare by comparison.

Do I want to be a SJW for it? No, because it is making everyone look like pussies that they make a big ordeal over nonsense they could have easily handled at the time.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Just like with black people. There are definitely problems in the black community, but they need to help themselves, not have some SJW fight for the system to change to accommodate bad behaviors.

Instead of whining about the system, how about addressing the single parent problem? A black couple getting married then getting pregnant is way too rare.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:Just like with black people. There are definitely problems in the black community, but they need to help themselves, not have some SJW fight for the system to change to accommodate bad behaviors.

Instead of whining about the system, how about addressing the single parent problem? A black couple getting married then getting pregnant is way too rare.
the single parent problem does need to be addressed, but even that has factors beyond the individuals that used to be a couple. it all should be worked on, absolutely.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:I think sexual assault as we are presently defining it is rampant by both men and women. Yet cases against women are rare by comparison.

Do I want to be a SJW for it? No, because it is making everyone look like pussies that they make a big ordeal over nonsense they could have easily handled at the time.
so, don't be an sjw for it. you're the one that brought it up here.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:I think sexual assault as we are presently defining it is rampant by both men and women. Yet cases against women are rare by comparison.

I have the Anti-SJW Equation.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:Just like with black people. There are definitely problems in the black community, but they need to help themselves, not have some SJW fight for the system to change to accommodate bad behaviors.

the single parent problem does need to be addressed, but even that has factors beyond the individuals that used to be a couple. it all should be worked on, absolutely.
Liberals are hell bent on destroying the family. How do I get that to stop? They have set the black community behind a generation.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

you keep saying you're the anti something or have the anti something. but i've yet to see any indication of that, or to even understand what you even mean by that. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

Liberals are hell bent on destroying the family. How do I get that to stop? They have set the black community behind a generation.
how are liberals destroying the family? is there any culpability on conservatives at all?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:I don't think it is stupid to want free shit. That is what modern liberalism is largely based upon. I have never called you stupid.

Why else would you make it a point to act like the number of blacks convicted of crimes is unjust? I want everyone treated the same under the law. However the numbers shake out, so be it. He feels differently.
No, that’s not the point of liberalism.

And the point about crime isn’t the crimes themselves. It’s the situations that lead to crime and addressing them. Things like poverty, education, social equality, equality if opportunity. A black criminal shouldn’t be judged more leniently than a white criminal for the same crime. That would be stupid. Although I kotice the harsher average penalties for black criminals is also an actual issue.
Considering a big chunk of the liberal agenda centers on getting free shit, it is hard to believe that is not the goal. Again, look at healthcare. Actually raising the cost to give it to groups for free.
That’s not liberalism. That’s your straw man of it.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

you keep saying you're the anti something or have the anti something. but i've yet to see any indication of that, or to even understand what you even mean by that. :P
I will share the equation, but use it responsibly!

Work + Personal Responsibility x Caring for Others

You're Welcome!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

as you've claimed in the past to be the anti-zombie, i'll take offense to that post. :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:as you've claimed in the past to be the anti-zombie, i'll take offense to that post. :P
Just because I work on the Anti-Zombie Equation does not mean I am anti-zombie. Batman works on contingencies to destroy other members of the Justice League all the time. Part of being my friend is knowing I am scheming your demise in case it becomes necessary. Is that weird?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

disheartening, but not so weird.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/sid-vi ... ald-trump/

Must have been a softball game or something...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Never forget Sid's half brain.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=340FMdHj24c

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Hall whispering to Nash what Sid said, and Nash laughing under the costume is one of the best moments in wrestling history.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Whomst is to say he's wrong?
Not removing until John Elway is fired.