Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Vindman and Sondland fired. Just gonna get worse.
Expected
Maybe in a banana republic. Not in a functioning democracy.
Maybe but would you keep someone on who was a witness in a failed prosecution? Nobody would
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Expected
Yup. I love how sticking it to the libs is worth destroying our Democracy.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

this whole vexit thing going on, could set an interesting precedent in a world of "not my president"... we'll see.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Expected
Maybe but would you keep someone on who was a witness in a failed prosecution? Nobody would
Given they are experts in their field (well Vindman at least) I would leave them in place.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:this whole vexit thing going on, could set an interesting precedent in a world of "not my president"... we'll see.
I rarely read something so overtly racist as a concept but hey ho. Go white dudes.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

If I tried to get the president of my company fired and it didn't work I would 100% get fired same as anyone else
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:If I tried to get the president of my company fired and it didn't work I would 100% get fired same as anyone else
I feel ya. But the president is not the owner of a company. Him firing the guy makes others think twice before crossing Trump. To me, it makes Trump seem guilty. We should not be ok with an asshat using his presidency to intimidate others. But Trump gets trials in which republicans protect him and dont allow witnesses. Sorry, those people are insane and need to move to Russia. They are destroying our country.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:If I tried to get the president of my company fired and it didn't work I would 100% get fired same as anyone else
I feel ya. But the president is not the owner of a company. Him firing the guy makes others think twice before crossing Trump. To me, it makes Trump seem guilty. We should not be ok with an asshat using his presidency to intimidate others. But Trump gets trials in which republicans protect him and dont allow witnesses. Sorry, those people are insane and need to move to Russia. They are destroying our country.
The fact the democrats brought no witnesses in the House when they voted to impeach him shows what a witch hunt it is.

Trump loves you, dude.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
The fact the democrats brought no witnesses in the House when they voted to impeach him shows what a witch hunt it is.

Trump loves you, dude.
Lol. You and I are cockroaches on the bottom of his shoe. He doesn't care about us. Let me see.....do I believe a guy like a Maddog Mattis or someone like Trump who spreads lies and propaganda? It's not like it's only libs that dont like him.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Old Mike Bloomberg just blatantly attempting to buy the Democratic nomination is kinda crazy. He’s purchased half the ad space on sports channels.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The strategy of holding off until the primaries to build momentum could be a smart move. Watching Jig cry foul if he beats out Sanders could be entertaining.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

If a mega billionaire swoops in and buys the nomination at the last minute would Sanders endorse him in the general?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Elizabeth Warren absolutely destroyed Bloomberg like 3-4 times tonight. He was atrocious
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:If a mega billionaire swoops in and buys the nomination at the last minute would Sanders endorse him in the general?
Sanders already said he would.

In 2016 I told you all he was a fraud. And that he would also endorse Hillary but I was laughed out of the room.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Elizabeth Warren absolutely destroyed Bloomberg like 3-4 times tonight. He was atrocious
If you get destroyed by Pocahontas in a political debate, you should never be allowed to attend a political rally, let alone hold any form of public offfice.

He replaced Biden as my new favorite dem frontrunner. Please win, Bloomberg.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Biden was a bust, so the DNC will hope Bloomberg's money can save them from the prospect of Bernie winning the nomination.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Yup. Bernie losing by 5 votes in Nevada is a dream scenario for me.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Trump ragging on Parasite winning Best Picture really is yet another confirmation of his low intelligence.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Tiggnutz wrote:Trump ragging on Parasite winning Best Picture really is yet another confirmation of his low intelligence.
I saw quite a few ragging tweets about it the morning after. Many bitching about Ho speaking in his native language when accepting his awards. Not surprised Trump is among that crowd.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

He's just feeding his base. That was epic dumb shit to say.