Asia Argento: Rapist

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Asia Argento: Rapist

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:asia argento is apparently a creep. she should be called on her shit. but that does not make her any less a victim (if harvey weinstein actually did that shit to her) and it does not undo the #metoo movement. nor should it. i don't understand the need to "burn down the village" as foo would say.
Lol, by her own description she was never a victim. Of course, everyone tries to play victim and everybody wants to extend phony sympathy, so the SJWs lap it up like a bowl of gravy.
i'm not extending any kind of sympathy to asia argento. and you want to knock down the whole movement. this is just the latest.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:Will the Twitterverse and Hollywood condemn her?
twitter seems to be split in different directions, from the little bit of talk i've seen of it so far. "she's a predator, so any claims of predation against herself are made invalid", 'she's a victim herself. so any claims against her are false", and "the accuser is male, so it doesn't really matter, or it didn't really happen"

i disagree with all of that bullshit.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:asia argento is apparently a creep. she should be called on her shit. but that does not make her any less a victim (if harvey weinstein actually did that shit to her) and it does not undo the #metoo movement. nor should it. i don't understand the need to "burn down the village" as foo would say.
Lol, by her own description she was never a victim. Of course, everyone tries to play victim and everybody wants to extend phony sympathy, so the SJWs lap it up like a bowl of gravy.
i'm not extending any kind of sympathy to asia argento. and you want to knock down the whole movement. this is just the latest.
When did you stop extending sympathy towards her?

I don't want to knock the movement down. It has been great seeing it blow up in everyone's face.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
twitter seems to be split in different directions, from the little bit of talk i've seen of it so far. "she's a predator, so any claims of predation against herself are made invalid", 'she's a victim herself. so any claims against her are false", and "the accuser is male, so it doesn't really matter, or it didn't really happen"

She paid the guy to keep quiet because she had a whale on the hook. Anthony Bourdain participated in the farce. Still waiting on the social media idiots who lived his show and called that idiot their hero to comment.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

I don't want to knock the movement down. It has been great seeing it blow up in everyone's face.
when you posted about her being a predator?

let's go back to everyone being silent and shaming anyone who tries to talk out. so much better.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

She paid the guy to keep quiet because she had a whale on the hook. Anthony Bourdain participated in the farce. Still waiting on the social media idiots who lived his show and called that idiot their hero to comment.
yeah, i saw that. i'm sure that bordain will suffer for this, just as argento will.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

when you posted about her being a predator?

let's go back to everyone being silent and shaming anyone who tries to talk out. so much better.
Or we could learn what rape is and then go from there. And yeah, it was better when people had some common sense.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

yeah, i saw that. i'm sure that bordain will suffer for this, just as argento will.
Bourdain is dead.

I think the most important thing is we ruin her life before we get all the details. We don't want her to be treated any different.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

Bourdain is dead.

I think the most important thing is we ruin her life before we get all the details. We don't want her to be treated any different.
It's comforting to know that you're here to stand up for Harvey Weinstein, Foo. You're a beacon of light in a dark world!
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Rape isn’t the only problem. You’re as bad as the new defenders of catholic priests who say it’s nlt rape if there’s no penetration as if that makes the abuse better.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote: Or we could learn what rape is and then go from there. And yeah, it was better when people had some common sense.
rape is the worst of it. but it's not the only problem. silence is common sense? enh....
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

Bourdain is dead.

so he is. my mistake. i should probably keep up with the celebrity gossip more.

that's likely exactly what is going to happen. so you're satisfied.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

Bourdain is dead.

It's comforting to know that you're here to stand up for Harvey Weinstein, Foo. You're a beacon of light in a dark world!
Someone has to be on the side of justice!
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:Rape isn’t the only problem. You’re as bad as the new defenders of catholic priests who say it’s nlt rape if there’s no penetration as if that makes the abuse better.
I would say the public lynchings over every accusation, credible or not, is worse than a potential sex offender going unpunished.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

Bourdain is dead.

so he is. my mistake. i should probably keep up with the celebrity gossip more.

that's likely exactly what is going to happen. so you're satisfied.
It's not instant karma, but I'll take it!

I am sure a drug overdose on on the not so distant horizon.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote: It's not instant karma, but I'll take it!

instant karma for being a creep on jimmy bennett and then keeping him quiet about it would have been better. agreed.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:

instant karma for being a creep on jimmy bennett and then keeping him quiet about it would have been better. agreed.
Out of curiosity, what is your position on how child molesters should be punished? Death penalty? Life in prison?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your position on how child molesters should be punished? Death penalty? Life in prison?
they should be punished the same as rapists.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

they should be punished the same as rapists.
What you give a child molester the death penalty or life in prison? I would.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Also, Asia Argento disproves the myth that semen keeps the skin looking nice.