Is Impeachment getting closer?

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Is Impeachment getting closer?

Post by Foo »

Lulz. Lots of Russian collusion being found, huh?

How many different ways can you try to concoct to keep Trump from his elected office? The best thing that happened is Trump has exposed how many people do not really want government elected by the people, but instead chosen by a cabal of elites who will stop at nothing to stay in power.

They tried to disrupt the delegates who cast their electoral votes and it has been non-stop since. Notice Trump's approval has risen since the day he was elected, even as measured by the same folks who had him losing in a landslide.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Cult members dutifully running interference. This is "conservatism" in the U.S. today. :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

I guess it's ok to surround yourself with crooks as long as you're not a career politician. Lulz
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:I guess it's ok to surround yourself with crooks as long as you're not a career politician. Lulz
You know or associate with anyone who has ever broken the law?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

The bigger goal is a chilling effect on those who would dare defy the deep state. If Trump did not buck the system, his associates would not be in jail.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:I guess it's ok to surround yourself with crooks as long as you're not a career politician. Lulz
This is a great example of the delusional state of the modern conservative. They can't make enough allusions to the Mafia (so creative, right?) when talking about "establishment politicians" meanwhile Trump has stayed comfortably in the company of legitimate thugs and scumbags for decades. Law and order doesn't matter to these people anymore, all they care about is having some public sector ghost to chase. They are a bunch of paranoid bed wetters. :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Of course. But I have not conspired with anyone to commit campaign fund fraud.....which Cohen pleaded guilty to. By pleading guilty, he admits to what happened and Trump can very well be brought up on the same charges. You cool wit it though.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Of course. But I have not conspired with anyone to commit campaign fund fraud.....which Cohen pleaded guilty to. By pleading guilty, he admits to what happened and Trump can very well be brought up on the same charges. You cool wit it though.
Hey those fines are no joke.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/20 ... -donations

I have to admit, I don't really care because the difference between legal money and illegal money in a campaign is paperwork and loopholes. Same money can be used for the same things and funneled through a PAC and it is fine.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

But it wasn’t funneled through PAC, it’s not fine, and he’s now in legal jeopardy. Is that not a worry purely from an actual legal risk standpoint to you? I get that morally you couldn’t care less about hush money and campaign finance violations, but legally it’s getting worse and worse for Trump, on many fronts. His tweeting is becoming more erratic and unhinged as a result.