Trump's DOJ Re-opens Emmett Till Investigation

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Trump's DOJ Re-opens Emmett Till Investigation

Post by showa58taro »

See. Conspiracy. Instinct.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Conspirinstinct =/= skepticism

But don't take my word for it, as I am just a simple intellectual conman and impulsive liar.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Conspirinstinct =/= skepticism

But don't take my word for it, as I am just a simple intellectual conman and impulsive liar.
Correct. Good day sir.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:If "I have black friends" were a thread, this'd be it, fam.
The left's entire platform is identity politics and wanting to be friends with black people. Lol. "Look at me, I hate white people. Let's go out fir sum drinkz, dawgs".
What?????? I don't know anyone like that, except for one white chick who only dates black dudes and fetishises their culture. Even Amber's super liberal co workers (mostly queer make up artists) thinks that shit (and the girl) is ridiculous. (The girl doesn't work with them, we just know her from Facebook and a previous job).

Jason, you are doing the same thing that you bitch about liberals doing. Stereotyping people based on their political beliefs. Who on here favors blacks over whites? Plenty of liberals to choose from.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

See my point above JMac.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote: Who on here favors blacks over whites? Plenty of liberals to choose from.
Are you fuckin kiddin me? The amount of white guilt/shame from you liberals on this site is enough to gag a maggot off a shit wagon.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Guilt is an internal thing. That's on y'all.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:Guilt is an internal thing. That's on y'all.
I know, it's where liberals need help, dealing with their damaged internal psychosis.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
I know, it's where liberals need help, dealing with their damaged internal psychosis.
Idk man, Kanye is a weirdo. Talented and possibly still brilliant but nonsensical most of the time. What kind of world are we living in with these celebrity conferences?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Idk man, Kanye is a weirdo. Talented and possibly still brilliant but nonsensical most of the time. What kind of world are we living in with these celebrity conferences?
Kanye has no guilt, though. How many times did Obama meet with Jay-Z and the Bee Hive?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
The left's entire platform is identity politics and wanting to be friends with black people. Lol. "Look at me, I hate white people. Let's go out fir sum drinkz, dawgs".
What?????? I don't know anyone like that, except for one white chick who only dates black dudes and fetishises their culture. Even Amber's super liberal co workers (mostly queer make up artists) thinks that shit (and the girl) is ridiculous. (The girl doesn't work with them, we just know her from Facebook and a previous job).

Jason, you are doing the same thing that you bitch about liberals doing. Stereotyping people based on their political beliefs. Who on here favors blacks over whites? Plenty of liberals to choose from.
I'm talking about the leftist media platform, J-Mac. You don't see how their entire platform is identity politics and coddling black people like they're toddlers who need to be told how beautiful they are every day?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Kanye has no guilt, though. How many times did Obama meet with Jay-Z and the Bee Hive?
Just doing bid-ness. Celebrities generally liked Obama though
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:See my point above JMac.
Stuck on the impulsive liar and conman bit?

Why don't you doctor a new Hellraiser poll and manipulate another HMF tourney? lol. You hypocrite you.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Just doing bid-ness. Celebrities generally liked Obama though
Celebs gEnErAlLy like anyone wearing a blue cape on election day.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote: Who on here favors blacks over whites? Plenty of liberals to choose from.
Are you fuckin kiddin me? The amount of white guilt/shame from you liberals on this site is enough to gag a maggot off a shit wagon.
When have I ever done that? Lmao
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:

I'm talking about the leftist media platform, J-Mac. You don't see how their entire platform is identity politics and coddling black people like they're toddlers who need to be told how beautiful they are every day?
The right-hand"ist" media is doing a great job too. Can't believe we have a president who went on Alex Jones's program. Hey, that's better than CNN! Lol
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

So I was just watching Tales From The Hood 2 for the Challenge and you know what it has? The ghost of Emmett Till in it... FU Jason, I am tripping balls right now!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

In part 3 they will reveal that Trump's brother was behind the killing all along.