CNN blames Trump for violence

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: CNN blames Trump for violence

Post by Jmac Attack »

And remember, the Dems wanted to further their agenda to ban assault rifles using the Scalise shooter as an example. Here are easy to find reports on it-

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... e-baseball

https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/10/06/politi ... gle.com%2F

Oh, and here is the fake news about the shooter being a Bernie supporter- https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

And here is Bernie condemning the shooter- https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics ... index.html

Then Trump goes on to still blame the media. But that's ok. Goddamn Bernie needs to grow a spine and stick up for his people! I'm sure there were some good guys on the shooters side too. Lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:And conservatives blamed Obama for riots and police hate. He said "If I had a son, he would look like that." But Trump can say he likes guys who body slam reporters and we can't ask him to tone it down a little. Lol.
Don't give me your Whataboutism! :p

Do you know the reporter did not deserve to be body slammed? BTW, was it a scoop slam, powerslam, or like an Oklahoma stampede where he rammed him into the turnbuckle first?
Lol.....but did Trump know he deserved to be slammed? I would have went with the Superfly Snuka Top Rope on his ass!
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Reenactment of body slam is below:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:And conservatives blamed Obama for riots and police hate. He said "If I had a son, he would look like that." But Trump can say he likes guys who body slam reporters and we can't ask him to tone it down a little. Lol.
Obama is a race-baiting piece of scum and the media pushes multiple narratives that increase tensions in our culture. "A woman earns 75c for every dollar a man makes"... A president said that, without context, with the intent to create conflict, divide the country and make people believe women are being mistreated. He publicly generalized the entire police force as racists for the same intentions. The media then goes and manipulates anything they want to fit the agenda they want to push.

Body slam the fucker, I don't care. And horse face, too.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:Reenactment of body slam is below:
Junkyard Dog! He was me and my buddies favorite in elementary. A lot of people from the Columbus area was big into him. Not sure if he was from around here though.

My old singer (we still write music together) was an up and coming star in wresting. He injured his knee really bad in 2003-ish. He used to drive around the Iron Sheik to the tri- state wrestling matches. The Sheik was a crackhead and apparently mildly racist (my friend is part black lol). But they got along regardless. Haha
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Obama is a race-baiting piece of scum and the media pushes multiple narratives that increase tensions in our culture. "A woman earns 75c for every dollar a man makes"... A president said that, without context, with the intent to create conflict, divide the country and make people believe women are being mistreated. He publicly generalized the entire police force as racists for the same intentions. The media then goes and manipulates anything they want to fit the agenda they want to push.

Body slam the fucker, I don't care. And horse face, too.
Not going to argue your points. I don't disagree with them necessarily. But your boy is doing the same (in my eyes) just for the "other side". Both are wrong.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

And we must acknowledge there is zero chance a liberal reporter was obnoxiously thrusting a microphone in the guy's face and impeding his way, got bumped, then flopped all over the floor claiming it was some sort of assault. That would never, ever happen...
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason, what did the reporter do to deserve to be body slammed? Did he threaten violence? Then I would absolutely take up the side of the congressman. If he just asked questions the guy did not like and the congressman body slammed him, then he is obviously not fit to be a congressman. Annoying questions are part of the gig. Or is it ok to be a snowflake at certain times?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Junkyard Dog! He was me and my buddies favorite in elementary. A lot of people from the Columbus area was big into him. Not sure if he was from around here though.

My old singer (we still write music together) was an up and coming star in wresting. He injured his knee really bad in 2003-ish. He used to drive around the Iron Sheik to the tri- state wrestling matches. The Sheik was a crackhead and apparently mildly racist (my friend is part black lol). But they got along regardless. Haha
My grandfather got into an altercation with JYD. My grandfather was a big guy at the county fair and JYD was there wrestling. As a gag, JYD pulled up a post they had attached some fencing to and started to started to swing it around. My grandfather did not understand it was all part of the act and flew into a rage.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:And we must acknowledge there is zero chance a liberal reporter was obnoxiously thrusting a microphone in the guy's face and impeding his way, got bumped, then flopped all over the floor claiming it was some sort of assault. That would never, ever happen...
That could totally happen! But is it ok to assume now? I thought only libs did that? What is the full story so I can get a better idea of happened. I can look, if you guys are too busy. But figured maybe you guys knew more about than I do at the moment.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

My grandfather got into an altercation with JYD. My grandfather was a big guy at the county fair and JYD was there wrestling. As a gag, JYD pulled up a post they had attached some fencing to and started to started to swing it around. My grandfather did not understand it was all part of the act and flew into a rage.
Lol....epic.... :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:And we must acknowledge there is zero chance a liberal reporter was obnoxiously thrusting a microphone in the guy's face and impeding his way, got bumped, then flopped all over the floor claiming it was some sort of assault. That would never, ever happen...
That could totally happen! But is it ok to assume now? I thought only libs did that? What is the full story so I can get a better idea of happened. I can look, if you guys are too busy. But figured maybe you guys knew more about than I do at the moment.
It was only captured on audio. It kinda sounded like the guy flopped, as the body slammer was pretty calm but upset about "You guys did that before", as though it was some kind of stunt possibly before there was contact.

It sounded more like the old school manager bumps umpire in the chest than a body slam, except reporter flopped on the ground because it makes him famous.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
It was only captured on audio. It kinda sounded like the guy flopped, as the body slammer was pretty calm but upset about "You guys did that before", as though it was some kind of stunt possibly before there was contact.

It sounded more like the old school manager bumps umpire in the chest than a body slam, except reporter flopped on the ground because it makes him famous.
I'll check into it. To be fair, I only heard Trump's clip. I'm trying to not listen to the idiots on Facebook or TV. Although, I've avoided all tv news except for my local news for months now.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Tonight, as Greg was giving a separate interview in a private office, The Guardian's Ben Jacobs entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg's face, and began asking badgering questions. Jacobs was asked to leave. After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg's wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It's unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ.
— statement by spokesman Shane Scanlon[13]

Obviously that is one side, but the whole "I was body slammed" doesn't make much sense when you listen to the audio.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:We have thousands upon thousands of troups in areas considered to be hostile or war zones. We have had 12 casualties this year. Not trying to diminish those deaths, but we lost 72,000 people to drug overdoses last year.
and yet, it feels like we're more divided on a social level, than any other time in our lifetime at least. we are more at odds politically. we are more at odds socially. or at least, it's being played up more from all sides, if it's not actual.
But even then, compare the piddly bullshit now to slavery, women voting, social security, and other landmark things. People are fighting about small bullshit because the big stuff is decided. It really is a great time in history. We have come to agreement on like 98% of things, and now just push on each other about small stuff.
in our lifetimes, i said. we have come a long way compared to our history as a country.
Like, for instance, 20 years ago when Democrats and Republicans alike agreed marriage was between a man and a woman and every major party politician agreed to make a law about it?
that is one example of how we've moved for the better, since then. keep it coming!
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:We have thousands upon thousands of troups in areas considered to be hostile or war zones. We have had 12 casualties this year. Not trying to diminish those deaths, but we lost 72,000 people to drug overdoses last year.
and yet, it feels like we're more divided on a social level, than any other time in our lifetime at least. we are more at odds politically. we are more at odds socially. or at least, it's being played up more from all sides, if it's not actual.
But even then, compare the piddly bullshit now to slavery, women voting, social security, and other landmark things. People are fighting about small bullshit because the big stuff is decided. It really is a great time in history. We have come to agreement on like 98% of things, and now just push on each other about small stuff.
in our lifetimes, i said. we have come a long way compared to our history as a country.
Like, for instance, 20 years ago when Democrats and Republicans alike agreed marriage was between a man and a woman and every major party politician agreed to make a law about it?
that is one example of how we've moved for the better, since then. keep it coming!
So it was better when everyone was civil and agreed marriage was between a man and a woman? It was bi-partisan with broad public support.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
So it was better when everyone was civil and agreed marriage was between a man and a woman? It was bi-partisan with broad public support.
no, that particular decision wasn't better. that one fucked decision invalidates my whole position, clearly. :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
no, that particular decision wasn't better. that one fucked decision invalidates my whole position, clearly. :P
Just curious when you think times were better.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
does better mean that it has to be some kind of perfect utopia where everyone makes the best choices? i don't know that i can find a time that was "better", if that's how we're gonna measure it.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
does better mean that it has to be some kind of perfect utopia where everyone makes the best choices? i don't know that i can find a time that was "better", if that's how we're gonna measure it.
Use your own definition and then say when times were better.