West Baltimore

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: West Baltimore

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Not bothered by the implication that it’s inhabitants are rats/vermin?
It says a lot about people who, when hearing the words "rats" and "vermin", equate it to black and brown people. Trump is playing the leftist race-baiters for fools as he has been doing since he started his campaign in 2015. They are responding to him exactly the way he wants them to respond.

Admitting that Bodymore, Murderland has rats to own the Conservatives. lol. It used to be racist to ignore inner city problems, now that Trump has brought it to the forefront, it has become racist to talk about inner city problems! That's a pretty bizarre 180 degree turn, liberals. It's almost like there's an agenda, here, or something.

Tigg, please don't be mad that I referred to Baltimore, Maryland as Bodymore, Murderland. I'm sure those killers, robbers, looters and polluters are great people deep down on the inside.

Innn West-fuckin'-Baltimore, born and raised, on the playground... ... ...
I refer to it my own community as The Sewer of Baltimore not in reference of the people but the state of Baltimore it's more a name for how one party leadership and corruption have all but destroyed it. Some of the greatest strongest salt of the earth people call Baltimore home.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Poverty and crime go hand-in-hand especially in cities. Scarier to me that we have war zones popping up all over the country. Grocery stores, movie theaters, food festivals, bars...is there anywhere you go where you know for sure that it couldn't happen to you?

Really beyond time for some common sense gun control laws, it's one of the most embarrassing things about the U.S.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

San Angeles 2032. We were warned.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:Poverty and crime go hand-in-hand especially in cities. Scarier to me that we have war zones popping up all over the country. Grocery stores, movie theaters, food festivals, bars...is there anywhere you go where you know for sure that it couldn't happen to you?

Really beyond time for some common sense gun control laws, it's one of the most embarrassing things about the U.S.
When I read this you compare consistent murder to the sporadic murder that makes the news. There's a bloodbath in cities daily why do people only get all up and arms about certain ones makes no sense to me. I'm troubled by people randomly killing people but in my city and lots of others it's daily. Why do some make news when others dont?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Some murder is frowned upon while some is just accepted how does that make sense? It's the side you cheer for and that is disgusting.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I have yet to see CNN and MSNBC do a report on inner-city murders that I am estimating at thousands a year. Not hard to understand why
Last edited by Tiggnutz on Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

If you really care about shit than care about shit!!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I think anyone dying from guns is bad but me and thousands in cities like Baltimore, Chicago and others say pay attention to us too.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I hurt for anyone who has gun violence take their loved ones it's horrible but I live in a city that actually has cease-fires fucking cease-fires
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

What gun control activists either won't tell you or refuse to believe is that conceal carry citizens save between 500 thousand and 3 million lives per year. "Common sense gun control" is one of the most blatantly manipulative terms in politics. Throwing "common sense" in there is manipulative. There is no such thing as common sense gun control. Gun control will only ever take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. This is one political issue where I'm absolutely far right.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Far right and 100% wrong.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Poverty and crime go hand-in-hand especially in cities. Scarier to me that we have war zones popping up all over the country. Grocery stores, movie theaters, food festivals, bars...is there anywhere you go where you know for sure that it couldn't happen to you?

When I read this you compare consistent murder to the sporadic murder that makes the news. There's a bloodbath in cities daily why do people only get all up and arms about certain ones makes no sense to me. I'm troubled by people randomly killing people but in my city and lots of others it's daily. Why do some make news when others dont?
When someone walks into a grocery store and mows down 20 people, it's going to make the news. But I guess don't care about that because you feel bad about something else...or something.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

When someone walks into a grocery store and mows down 20 people, it's going to make the news. But I guess don't care about that because you feel bad about something else...or something.
gun violence is gun violence why pick and choose which ones to publicize if you are anti gun than be anti gun don't wait for a Massacre that meets your political criteria
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Guns are just like immigration and pharmaceutical drugs it's better for people in charge to bitch about it for their fans than write laws to change things.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

gun violence is gun violence why pick and choose which ones to publicize if you are anti gun than be anti gun don't wait for a Massacre that meets your political criteria
It is not the same as someone writing a manifesto declaring themselves a white supremacist and then murdering 20 people in a public place. Those issues are connected by guns and nothing else.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

It is not the same as someone writing a manifesto declaring themselves a white supremacist and then murdering 20 people in a public place. Those issues are connected by guns and nothing else.
How is common sense gun control going to stop Jim Bob Cooter from walking into a Juice It Up and shooting everyone?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

It's disgusting. Both sides in mainstream media do it. This is why there is a divide, and this is why I hate mainstream news media.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It's your favorite president's platform. Division. Hilarious that you either don't realize that or are too blinded by hero worship to acknowledge it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:It's your favorite president's platform. Division. Hilarious that you either don't realize that or are too blinded by hero worship to acknowledge it.
You truly see what you want to see. It's remarkable.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:It's your favorite president's platform. Division. Hilarious that you either don't realize that or are too blinded by hero worship to acknowledge it.
You truly see what you want to see. It's remarkable.
On the other hand, there's nothing remarkable about what a useful idiot you've become in the cult of Trump.