July 21st 2017

The daily chat room.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: July 21st 2017

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Money obviously isn't always the key to happiness but I would like to know for sure
I would have a good time finding out.
They say it all evens out but not worrying about bills would be nice.
Definitely. I would hire Seb to handle all my bills, stocks, buying/financing the yachts and cars and shiz. All I gotta worry about is paying for the hookers and blow, ya know the off the books shit. Winning! :mrgreen:
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:They also say everyone has an upper threshold of happiness and a bottom of sorrow and no matter what it will be the same.
What the fuck does that mean? Is that saying like the happiest I could ever be or the saddest I could ever be, money won't matter in that equation or summat?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Money obviously isn't always the key to happiness but I would like to know for sure

Definitely. I would hire Seb to handle all my bills, stocks, buying/financing the yachts and cars and shiz. All I gotta worry about is paying for the hookers and blow, ya know the off the books shit. Winning! :mrgreen:
Somebody else would have the job of ass and nose candy why burden yourself
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

Somebody else would have the job of ass and nose candy why burden yourself
Well yeah, do the transactions, but I still gotta dish it out. I don't even trust zombs to have free reign on that shit, motherfuckers could get carried away easy. I'd say maybe a woman like Dream, who would be very by the numbers and professional about it and not screw me, but she might get all mother hen and be all "you're doing too much" or summat, and fuck that noise. It's gonna be "Henchmen/women, here's the money, go bring me the goods". Now depending on how hard I'm partying I might likely take your stance, but you gotta start with some control!
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Slaughterhouserock wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Dude had a great voice
No.
Correct. Dude had the wussiest monotone constipated voice in anything that tried to consider themselves hard rock (might be an exaggeration, but I'm not diving into the pits to search for worse). LP is one of the reasons I phased out of listening to the radio.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Ava wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Who knew Chester was such a polarizing person.
I wonder if all that stuff about his wife cheating was real or just a hack. ??
I've been scrolling past as much Chester news in my facebook feed as I can (I wish I could filter that shit out) but definitely nothing like that mentioned in my feed :P Fucked up if true, makes you wind up wondering if the kids are his.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Maybe just me, but seems even weirder to go out of the way to shit on a dead guy than it does to pay respects with brief and maybe somewhat disingenuous condolences that always come with people dying. Who cares?
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Headhunter wrote:Maybe just me, but seems even weirder to go out of the way to shit on a dead guy than it does to pay respects with brief and maybe somewhat disingenuous condolences that always come with people dying. Who cares?
Except I'm not going out of my way to shit on him. I've been complete radio silence out there (FB, public, twitter, etc). Here, I'm just correcting BS praising that just isn't true in the cozy home comfort that is HMF :p
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Hell yes.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

In fact, when I first heard, my thoughts were "well, that sucks for those who love him."

Then the onslaught of fakeness all over facebook began...
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

What I agreed with Tigg yesterday was that he had a powerhouse voice, and he did. Whether it was "great, good" is subjective. I've seen them live and he was singing full force, all lungs, powerhouse-ing it. In a death you may want to say to keep quiet, but he was no Chris Cornell who was universally known to have a good voice/singing. So in Chester's death I can see eyebrow's raised about how "great" he truly was when things are spouted. Let's not get crazy, but people do in the trying times. And in the end, it doesn't even matter. (I'm going to hell :twisted:)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Maybe just me, but seems even weirder to go out of the way to shit on a dead guy than it does to pay respects with brief and maybe somewhat disingenuous condolences that always come with people dying. Who cares?
Except I'm not going out of my way to shit on him. I've been complete radio silence out there (FB, public, twitter, etc). Here, I'm just correcting BS praising that just isn't true in the cozy home comfort that is HMF :p
Fair enough, it just seems like there end up being two counter reactions when a polarizing celebrity dies. One reaction typically consists of exaggerated praise for their legacy, the other is the people who try to undermine that praise. I don't get why we gotta pretend not to understand why people are more prone to hyperbole and exaggeration in the wake of tragedy than under normal circumstances. Just makes the counter praise really unnecessary.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

In some news, I got invited to submit work to a book on Bill Murray fanart, because of that marker sketch I did a couple years ago. I asked if I could do something new, and he said to submit as much as I want but such and such date in high resolution. Then they'll sort and decide what actually goes in.

Artists would get a licensing fee, that's what caught my interest. I'd rather have something other than a marker sketch in a published book :p
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Ava wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Who knew Chester was such a polarizing person.
I wonder if all that stuff about his wife cheating was real or just a hack. ??
I've been scrolling past as much Chester news in my facebook feed as I can (I wish I could filter that shit out) but definitely nothing like that mentioned in my feed :P Fucked up if true, makes you wind up wondering if the kids are his.
What peaked my interest was that it said it was a band member which made me think if the Mike guy was the dark haired guy who always sang the duets with him. Then I couldn't find enough interest enough in it to google who the band member was. :P Really looks now to be just a pissed hacker though. Total sucky thing to do put out on the internet for his lady to read.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:In some news, I got invited to submit work to a book on Bill Murray fanart, because of that marker sketch I did a couple years ago. I asked if I could do something new, and he said to submit as much as I want but such and such date in high resolution. Then they'll sort and decide what actually goes in.

Artists would get a licensing fee, that's what caught my interest. I'd rather have something other than a marker sketch in a published book :p

Awesome!
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Geez. Is 2.8/10 really that bad of a rating on IMDB? Is it generally or is that just a rating that some pussbag would give Motel Hell.

Looking at The Darkening (1995) to watch and that seems awfully low. :?
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

2.8 is scary low, but it may have only been seen by haters.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Holy shit. Everybody go check out the spare board. lol.

hmfspareboard.proboards.com
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Jason wrote:Holy shit. Everybody go check out the spare board. lol.

hmfspareboard.proboards.com

lulz
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

"Want your forum to go back to normal? Just agree to pay an annual fee of 400 dollars and your photos will no longer be held up for ransom your forum will be back to normal!"
- Photobucket