Hello, my name is: Feminism

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Hello, my name is: Feminism

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:laci green, she dared to talk to more conservative youtubers
That sort of proves my point. :p
have you seen her videos at all though? she's not conservative. extremists are just psycho. and that goes for extreme feminists too.
I have only seen clips of stupid shit she's said on video.
and you would never call something that a conservative said to be stupid. so there's my point made.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Foo wrote:I would never lose a friend or think any less of them because of an opposing viewpoint. You can call me a scumbag conservative and I don't even mind.
I have almost been called a white supremacist/nazi in these boards already and I don't mind.

BuT sINce I doNT mINd, ThAT mUSt meAN I OWN Up TO BEING A NAZI.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:laci green, she dared to talk to more conservative youtubers
That sort of proves my point. :p
have you seen her videos at all though? she's not conservative. extremists are just psycho. and that goes for extreme feminists too.
I have only seen clips of stupid shit she's said on video.
and you would never call something that a conservative said to be stupid. so there's my point made.
Alex Jones says a lot of stupid shit.

Point murdered.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

he's republican. is he conservative? :P fair enough.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Foo wrote:I would never lose a friend or think any less of them because of an opposing viewpoint. You can call me a scumbag conservative and I don't even mind.
I have almost been called a white supremacist/nazi in these boards already and I don't mind.

and i've almost been called a terrorist sympathizer, and anti-american; i've flat out been called racist too. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

In these boards? By who?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

and i've almost been called a terrorist sympathizer, and anti-american; i've flat out been called racist too. :P
Almost!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:In these boards? By who?
it was probably all heat of the moment, or joking. so no big deal.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

Almost!
hopefully you've never felt like i labeled you that way. if you have at some point. i apologize.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

Almost!
hopefully you've never felt like i labeled you that way. if you have at some point. i apologize.
I just went to work on my anti-Zombie equation. :p
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

Almost!
I just went to work on my anti-Zombie equation. :p
anti zombie is probably a worthy goal.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Hey! I call people cum dumpsters :evil: Get your own material feminist!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

What links those quotes to anything like feminists or thevleft?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The photo of her on Fox News makes those comments funnier. Awful photo.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:What links those quotes to anything like feminists or thevleft?
I pulled them from Facebook. It is the same dumpy women (and the desperate dudes trying to be white knights for them) who feigned outrage and called Trump sexist.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

so basically you're expecting random people on the internet not to be judgmental, when it's toward someone you approve of. you cited an opinion section as yay, when it suits you. and booo when you disagree. both are indicative of the internet. not really anything to do with feminism.

that said some highly visible feminists are jerks out to oppress. that's where the focus should be, if you want to call someone out. in my opinion at least.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i have to say that this lumping everyone together needs to stop. because you identify as feminist, does not mean that every feminist speaks for you. because you identify as conservative, does not mean that everyone on the right speaks for you. just because you're black, does not mean that everyone who is black speaks for you. everyone is an individual. they only speak for themselves. so knock it off. :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:so basically you're expecting random people on the internet not to be judgmental, when it's toward someone you approve of. you cited an opinion section as yay, when it suits you. and booo when you disagree. both are indicative of the internet. not really anything to do with feminism.

that said some highly visible feminists are jerks out to oppress. that's where the focus should be, if you want to call someone out. in my opinion at least.
Just pointing out what feminism really looks like. It is really just a prop for democrats, not a real thing.

Notice how few on the left call it out when directed at conservative women?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:so basically you're expecting random people on the internet not to be judgmental, when it's toward someone you approve of. you cited an opinion section as yay, when it suits you. and booo when you disagree. both are indicative of the internet. not really anything to do with feminism.

Just pointing out what feminism really looks like. It is really just a prop for democrats, not a real thing.

Notice how few on the left call it out when directed at conservative women?
that is like saying violence and hate aren't real, because politicians and some newsmedia choose to ignore stories when it doesn't serve their agenda.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Can you cite evidence of this?