October 13th 2017

The daily chat room.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Re: October 13th 2017

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

zombie wrote:because friday the 13th is the end all and be all of worthy entertainment.

I'm always hearing about how netflix doesn't have "movie". Doesn't seem worth it to me if they don't have stuff you want. I'll stick with warez and torrents; at least then I can find anything I want.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Slaughterhouserock wrote:
zombie wrote:because friday the 13th is the end all and be all of worthy entertainment.

I'm always hearing about how netflix doesn't have "movie". Doesn't seem worth it to me if they don't have stuff you want. I'll stick with warez and torrents; at least then I can find anything I want.
yeah, it's not gonna be for everybody. they cycle through what they have and studios are starting to want to keep stuff for themselves more and more, or go with a different service. (like hulu or amazon), but it does have stuff to offer, that some people will appreciate.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Slaughterhouserock wrote:

I stream most things myself, but I'm certainly understanding of that position.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Havok wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:STARZ/ENCORE is playing from Jason Takes Manhattan back to the first today. Never seen a marathon go backwards before.
I have, but not since the days of USA Up All Night in the early 90's.

But they also didn't show the full series, just a few. I remember one night went 8, 7, then 3, and looped to 8 again, lol.
I loved USA Up All Night.
I remember this movie I watched on Up All Night about a nerd who somehow got shrunk and he ended up in a cheerleaders panties crawling around her pubes. She got turned on and eventually came and that caused a tidal wave that washed him away. It was along long time ago and I've never seen it since but you remember shit like that forever.
Getting Lucky
Beat me to it. Bless that scene.

And lord knows, just looking at the cover for the movie, something of it's ilk will never be made again.

But let's ban it and have no one see it ever again, yay!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Havok wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:STARZ/ENCORE is playing from Jason Takes Manhattan back to the first today. Never seen a marathon go backwards before.

But they also didn't show the full series, just a few. I remember one night went 8, 7, then 3, and looped to 8 again, lol.
I remember this movie I watched on Up All Night about a nerd who somehow got shrunk and he ended up in a cheerleaders panties crawling around her pubes. She got turned on and eventually came and that caused a tidal wave that washed him away. It was along long time ago and I've never seen it since but you remember shit like that forever.
Getting Lucky

And lord knows, just looking at the cover for the movie, something of it's ilk will never be made again.

What movie is it?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Of all the weekends in all the months in all the years, this is the one I want to have off, for I am in dire need of relaxation, scotch and horror movies.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I never know what day or time I work until 7PM every night.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

ImageImageImage

BOOYAH, MUDDAFUCKAH!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage 13

And now I miss Hono. :p
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Since it's Friday the 13th, I'm doing a Friday the 13th marathon. WOO
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Havok wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Getting Lucky

What movie is it?
Getting Lucky.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Havok wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Getting Lucky

What movie is it?
Getting Lucky.
lm glad people remember that scene