Has The Donald Lived the Ultimate Life?

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Has The Donald Lived the Ultimate Life?

Post by Tiggnutz »

Actually in this whole thing I've found myself pitying Trump's wife. She probably knew marrying Trump he would still have free reign to bang at will but to have the whole world spotlight it must be hard for her as a person and as a mother. I know Trump is a Dick but I don't know about her. Most people consider her guilty by association but what if they went in knowing how it was going to be.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:I think Trump is a colossal Douchebag but I do find the chicks who used to guzzle his goo coming forward thing interesting.
I find it interesting how a plethora of rookie athletes get accused of the same shit the minute they get their rookie contract.

Women like that are exactly as bad as the men who actually rape.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:I think Trump is a colossal Douchebag but I do find the chicks who used to guzzle his goo coming forward thing interesting.
I find it interesting how a plethora of rookie athletes get accused of the same shit the minute they get their rookie contract.

You believe people who lie are as bad as people who commit rape? That's pretty fucked up dude and you clearly don't understand rape. One of the most vile things I've ever read ever.Disturbing
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:

You believe people who lie are as bad as people who commit rape? That's pretty fucked up dude and you clearly don't understand rape. One of the most vile things I've ever read ever.Disturbing
Glad I’m not the only one not ok with that bullshit
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Could this thread be any more of a cesspool at this point? My God :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Fanboying over another man's sexual escapades is fucking weird, folks.

Secondhand embarrassed.
Maybe envy maybe curiosity but mostly wondering how different his life is from an average persons I've thought the same for rock stars and professional athletes I don't think that's weird I would venture to say most have pondered the same thing.
Pondering is not fanboying.
Does Fanboy mean you wish you were Trump?
No it means celebrating it and getting excited talking about it. Weird and creepy.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Fanboying over another man's sexual escapades is fucking weird, folks.

Secondhand embarrassed.
Maybe envy maybe curiosity but mostly wondering how different his life is from an average persons I've thought the same for rock stars and professional athletes I don't think that's weird I would venture to say most have pondered the same thing.
Pondering is not fanboying.
Does Fanboy mean you wish you were Trump?
No it means celebrating it and getting excited talking about it. Weird and creepy.
It went real fucking gross and creepy.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

All this thread needs is Lucian to pop in and say hey.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:

Women who lie about rape are as bad as people who rape and this is hardly even debatable. Brian Banks is a great example. That man spent five years in prison and had his life and athletic career ruined by a woman who claimed he raped her so she could get money. She put an innocent man in prison and ruined his life, and is also doing a tremendous disservice to actual victims of rape. Women like this conveniently pop up around pro days and draft time in the NFL and NBA. They are just as bad as people who rape, but for some reason you decided to read my comment in a way that made it seem I don't think rape is so bad. Both male rapists and female liars ruin lives. The main difference is that female liars hardly ever get punished at all for it, or even caught. Luckily the cunt that lied about Banks raping her admitted it was a lie in a recorded conversation that she was unaware of.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:

Glad I’m not the only one not ok with that bullshit
If a woman you accidentally bumped into on the train accused you of raping her and you get sent to prison while your wife and children think of their father as a rapist, you might feel differently.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Uh, no the difference is the actual physical act of rape, obviously. And most male rapists go unpunished as well, so not sure illuminating the difference is very meaningful in any way.

Jesus Christ, Jason, just sit the next few plays out. The more you argue your case, the deeper the cesspool this already gross thread becomes.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Some of you completely lack empathy. You should probably sit the entire News & Politics board out for a while.
Man rapes woman, woman's life ruined.
Woman falsely accuses man of rape, man's life ruined.

Lives totally ruined on both sides. Funny seeing peeps pretend otherwise.

Answer this question. Would you rather be a female and be raped by a man and have your life completely turned upside down, or would you rather be falsely accused of rape and spend years in jail and have all your friends and family think of you as a rapist.

In the end, there is little difference. Both sides equate to scum.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

*throws up hands* I tried.

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

And failed. Valiant effort, Spock.

Goodnight, all. *hugs* Don't accuse me of rape, plz
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I mean, you look like a total creep and scumbag in this thread, but yes I did fail to prevent making you look like a total creep and scumbag. Why you are proud of it is beyond me.

Good night bud.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Now somebody shitbox this steaming pile of a thread plz.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:I mean, you look like a total creep and scumbag in this thread,
Explain. :)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Good night, Jason.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Thought not. Accuse me of being a creep and a scumbag and refuse to provide any context to your reasoning for the accusation. Leftism 101.

Debate it or quit bitching.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

From my understanding, Head's a Libertarian, not a leftist, but nice try grouping everything who thinks rape isn't on the same level as lying (outcome be damned) into "leftists."
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/