Currently Playing

XBoners, PSDruplers, The Wii'd Whackos, PC gamers stuck in the 90s. We even allow discussion of Mobile Apps.
Forum rules
We'd even tolerate LEROY JENKINS
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Currently Playing

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:I don't even know what game we're talking about. Just here to defend my LGBT+ and trans brothers and sisters.
Get them the help they need mentally.
With a proper healthcare system, we could do that. ;)
I'm talking about psychiatrics that don't normalize the behavior of cutting off a penis.
I never once disagreed with the mental health thing. I feel terrible for trans people, and if getting surgery is more preferable to living in a body that they don't belong in, more power to them. It's a horrible choice, and I don't envy them for it. Especially since they do have serious mental problems with self-image, and surgery can only help so much.
Yeah. And they even go through psychiatry before taking those steps, to make sure it's the right path for them. I have a good friend on that path, and if it's makes them mentally happy, I'm here for her.
That's not proper psychiatry. That is never what's right for someone.
No doubt you’re an expert on the topic. :roll:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:This thread is stupid now
Being transphobic is stupid.
So date one, stupid.
I already addressed that stupid argument. Keep up.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:I don't even know what game we're talking about. Just here to defend my LGBT+ and trans brothers and sisters.
I'm talking about psychiatrics that don't normalize the behavior of cutting off a penis.
I never once disagreed with the mental health thing. I feel terrible for trans people, and if getting surgery is more preferable to living in a body that they don't belong in, more power to them. It's a horrible choice, and I don't envy them for it. Especially since they do have serious mental problems with self-image, and surgery can only help so much.
Yeah. And they even go through psychiatry before taking those steps, to make sure it's the right path for them. I have a good friend on that path, and if it's makes them mentally happy, I'm here for her.
Oh, okay, if you say so.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Jason, you are aware that Transgender people do go get mental help? You're being a little bit over the top about this. They've existed since history has been recorded and throughout various cultures in completely different parts of the world. They are human, duder. If you called my kid a tranny you'd have no teeth. Just tone it down lol.
Where in the fuck did I say they're not human? Watching someone cut their dick off and applaud them for it is absolutely fucking insane. THAT is inhuman. The point of getting mental help is to DISCOURAGE that kind of insane behavior. Not the opposite.
So, getting mental help to stop the transition. My lord. Its existed since the Bible, bro. But you and Mike Pence are gonna stop it. Great.

How do you not see that society still treats them like animals. They are laughed at, disowned by families, more susceptible to violence against them, but you only come up with that society is more accepting and their suicide rate is still high? Consider other aspects. Not just your little anecdotes. Nothing I have said is untrue
Nothing I have said is untrue either. Studies have shown that the social acceptance and surgeries have not improved the suicide rate at all. 40% suicide rate. 40 fucking percent. Even when they're accepted and get the surgeries. They. Need. Mental. Help.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason started it lol. He brought political into it. Thus the shitstorm that I am a part of. :lol:
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
White knighting shit you dont really care about is stupid.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I care about trans people. Who's to say that head doesn't? Is that really something you can just tell about people, what they care about?
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
If you guys are willing to normalize this and continue to watch 40% of the people you supposedly support kill themselves, that's on you. I'd rather see the numbers go down, because your woke ass psychiatrics do neither jack nor shit for them.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Jason, you are aware that Transgender people do go get mental help? You're being a little bit over the top about this. They've existed since history has been recorded and throughout various cultures in completely different parts of the world. They are human, duder. If you called my kid a tranny you'd have no teeth. Just tone it down lol.
Where in the fuck did I say they're not human? Watching someone cut their dick off and applaud them for it is absolutely fucking insane. THAT is inhuman. The point of getting mental help is to DISCOURAGE that kind of insane behavior. Not the opposite.
So, getting mental help to stop the transition. My lord. Its existed since the Bible, bro. But you and Mike Pence are gonna stop it. Great.

How do you not see that society still treats them like animals. They are laughed at, disowned by families, more susceptible to violence against them, but you only come up with that society is more accepting and their suicide rate is still high? Consider other aspects. Not just your little anecdotes. Nothing I have said is untrue
Nothing I have said is untrue either. Studies have shown that the social acceptance and surgeries have not improved the suicide rate at all. 40% suicide rate. 40 fucking percent. Even when they're accepted and get the surgeries. They. Need. Mental. Help.
But they aren't accepted. You mean to tell me there are gay families disowning straight people? This happens all the time? :lol:
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jam thread, onward!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I do care about dehumanization of people, no matter how unfathomable that is to you. Trans people are part of our world. Get over it and grow up.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

CIS privilege is strong my brahs. ;)
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
If you guys are willing to normalize this and continue to watch 40% of the people you supposedly support kill themselves, that's on you. I'd rather see the numbers go down, because your woke ass psychiatrics do neither jack nor shit for them.
What’s your cure, expert?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

"Mom, dad, I'm straight. I wanna go to prom with a girl."

"Get out of this house and never ever come back!"

That is what actually happens when gay people or transgender tell their families. Some never come out. That's depressing as fuck.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason started it lol. He brought political into it. Thus the shitstorm that I am a part of. :lol:
Imagine thinking the thread wasn’t already stupid when three grown men cried like little kids about a trans character in a video game.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The problem with the left is their methods are 100% correct and any other method is bigotry. Goes with everything in their political beliefs. I'm right, you're wrong.

Weird watching people pretend to care about trans people when they refuse to acknowledge they need desperate mental health evaluation. A pat on the back for wanting to cut your dick off is not what is needed. That is not normal behavior, and it is not normal to encourage that behavior.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

I've been playing a lot of Minecraft recently. Made a really nice base using a redwood and some smooth stone.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Look dickshines, you can have no problem with trans people and not want to play their stupid fucking games. They don't have to play any of my reindeer games either, they can shit on em, I don't care.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:The problem with the left is their methods are 100% correct and any other method is bigotry. Goes with everything in their political beliefs. I'm right, you're wrong.

Weird watching people pretend to care about trans people when they refuse to acknowledge they need desperate mental health evaluation. A pat on the back for wanting to cut your dick off is not what is needed. That is not normal behavior, and it is not normal to encourage that behavior.
And if therapy doesn't work, and surgery is the only way to get any kind of peace of mind?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:The problem with the left is their methods are 100% correct and any other method is bigotry. Goes with everything in their political beliefs. I'm right, you're wrong.

Everyone has acknowledged mental health needs of trans people yet you continue to pretend we haven’t.