Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

The racists are loud, proud and here to stay because they're enabled by a racist president.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Between killing kids in camps, rallies and chants, and overt racism it’s not a great time of things.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Joe Walsh, former Illinois Republican congressman going off about Republicans and Trump lol. He's really pissed about that chant of "send her back". But hey, it's the Libs doing all the division although it is getting worse under our president. It's only ok to blame a president if they are a filthy Dem, I guess.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The laughable hypocrisy of Republicans saying you should support the President etc etc after what they did for 8 years is particularly absurd
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Ilhan Omar whining about death threats she probably sent to herself. Trump probably has 300 death threats before his breakfast at KFC.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:it's the Libs doing all the division although it is getting worse under our president. It's only ok to blame a president if they are a filthy Dem, I guess.
Libs just hate winning.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:The racists are loud, proud and here to stay because they're enabled by a racist president.
Rassm, rassism, razziissmffjfks.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Between killing kids in camps, rallies and chants, and overt racism it’s not a great time of things.
Be a realist, sir.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Notice for Jason, if you're a minority you must always be lying. Whether it's rape or death threats or BS traffic stops.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:The racists are loud, proud and here to stay because they're enabled by a racist president.
Gotta tell ya, making it a joke doesn't help you look any less racist.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Notice for Jason, if you're a minority you must always be lying. Whether it's rape or death threats or BS traffic stops.
I mean, if that's how you feel I won't judge.

I personally believe in being innocent until proven guilty... "Hey, look in that living room. You see that 75 inch samsung LED 4K tv in that guy's living room? He totally raped my wife and stole it right from out of our house. Can you bring me my TV please?"
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
You turned it into a joke when you invoked it for the umpteenth fuckin' time. Now it's just fun to shit on.

"The liberal boy white knight who cried 'rassism'".
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Notice for Jason, if you're a minority you must always be lying. Whether it's rape or death threats or BS traffic stops.

I personally believe in being innocent until proven guilty... "Hey, look in that living room. You see that 75 inch samsung LED 4K tv in that guy's living room? He totally raped my wife and stole it right from out of our house. Can you bring me my TV please?"
What you believe in is not "innocent until proven guilty". It's always "the victim is guilty of making it all up". That thinking is a natural consequence of being a bigot.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

What you believe in is not "innocent until proven guilty". It's always "the victim is guilty of making it all up". That thinking is a natural consequence of being a bigot.
What the holy hell are you even talking about? If I ever say the victim is guilty of making it up, then the victim is guilty of making it up. Give me one example where I said this.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
You turned it into a joke when you invoked it for the umpteenth fuckin' time. Now it's just fun to shit on.

See, you're viewing it as an accusation but it isn't, it's just me pointing out one of your personality traits.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

See, you're viewing it as an accusation but it isn't, it's just me pointing out one of your personality traits.
What do I do that is rasm?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

What the holy hell are you even talking about? If I ever say the victim is guilty of making it up, then the victim is guilty of making it up. Give me one example where I said this.
I gave you three examples. Your views and arguments about rape are well-documented. I think everyone remembers what an embarrassing little show you put on with your tirade against Trevor Noah. And again, Omar is now a liar, I guess.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

What do I do that is rasm?
Lmao for like 12 years here I've seen you make gross comments about Muslims, Mexicans, women and black people. Repeatedly in every instance. I remember when we couldn't trust Barack Obama because his middle name is Hussein according to you. Followed that up with the overtly and 100% racist birther conspiracy garbage. And the last few years you can hardly contain your disgust with the black community. I wish some of your conservative buddies would do you a favor and cut you off when you go off the rails.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

But yeah, she's definitely getting a lot of death threats, that's just a fact. Women of some status/celebrity routinely get harassed to basically the fullest extent online, add in the racist fervor Trump is always conjuring up and her DMs, e-mails etc. are 100% a fucking nightmare.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

I gave you three examples. Your views and arguments about rape are well-documented. I think everyone remembers what an embarrassing little show you put on with your tirade against Trevor Noah. And again, Omar is now a liar, I guess.
You need to be a realist, dude. When there are two sides to a story and no evidence to support either claim, you need to use your brain to the best of your abilities to assess the most likely scenario.

Trevor Noah. Totally likable guy when he's not sitting in front of the lens of the leftist lunatics. In one video he attacked the police for racially profiling him and gave no evidence. He just said he was pulled over ten different times in ten different cars in ten different cities because he was black. Sorry, I don't see the evidence, and those circumstances are far too unlikely for me to side with Noah.

The NAACP President was pulled over by a police officer a year ago. He accused the officer of asking him whether or not he had drugs in his car and repeatedly questioned him on why he was driving a nice car in a nice neighborhood. The police officer claimed he pulled him over because he failed to use his turn signal and his license plate did not match the car he was driving. Knowing you, being the superhero whiteknight black-friend-virgin that you are, will side with the black guy because you want to be friends. Me, personally, it's a he said, she said. Nobody was harmed and we get to live our lives. However, the bodycam footage was released to the public.

I'm sure Omar definitely received death threats. "Some people threatened something".