CNN Producer Admits Trump-Russia Collusion is Staged

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: CNN Producer Admits Trump-Russia Collusion is Staged

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:Holy fuck. lol. Seriously, you guys. Holy fuck...

How can you defend something that he admits to doing. Thats crazy :shock:
Because it doesn't matter to him. If the Trumps did it, it's right. That's his moral compass in politics.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Tigg puts country first above political party and ive seen enough to call it what it was, attempted collusion. Just as scummy as Obama :evil:
Obama's foreign policies were butt awful. He was bad with race relations. Hillary is crooked. Trump and his people are shady.
Why was it Obama's responsibility to improve race relations? Was it also Bush's, Clinton's?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

Because it doesn't matter to him. If the Trumps did it, it's right. That's his moral compass in politics.
All of us play favorites. It's human nature. But I am not sure there is a breaking point for him.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

All of us play favorites. It's human nature. But I am not sure there is a breaking point for him.
Trump could end up behind bars and Jason would still deny it. Nothing is more embarrassing to people than being wrong, admitting that is all that matters.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Tigg puts country first above political party and ive seen enough to call it what it was, attempted collusion. Just as scummy as Obama :evil:
Obama's foreign policies were butt awful. He was bad with race relations. Hillary is crooked. Trump and his people are shady.
Why was it Obama's responsibility to improve race relations? Was it also Bush's, Clinton's?
I get ya. But even at the Dallas funeral, Obama admitted as much. I posted it here, but Ava scolded me about him, lol. Not sure he is ultimately responsible, but it seems that he wishes he could have done better. A lot of people feel like he didn't do so well in his speeches after any time a black dude was killed by a white dude and it gained national attention. So my assessment was that he wasn't that great in retrospect. It is a much bigger issue that we can't solely blame the president.

What is your take on it?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

Trump could end up behind bars and Jason would still deny it. Nothing is more embarrassing to people than being wrong, admitting that is all that matters.
It's like the Dave Chapelle "R Kelly FiF" skit. "You know, any fat kid can hack and make it seem like I did it." Or something....lol
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Other than getting hung up on calling Russia an "enemy state", which doesn't even matter in any way, Jason has no argument and he knows it. He's just wired to defend Trump at all costs but now he's stuck with this blatant case of attempted collusion so you can't expect any more rational responses from him on the subject for a long time. A rational response would mean eating crow, and he won't.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I get ya. But even at the Dallas funeral, Obama admitted as much. I posted it here, but Ava scolded me about him, lol. Not sure he is ultimately responsible, but it seems that he wishes he could have done better. A lot of people feel like he didn't do so well in his speeches after any time a black dude was killed by a white dude and it gained national attention. So my assessment was that he wasn't that great in retrospect. It is a much bigger issue that we can't solely blame the president.

What is your take on it?
Obama was heavily criticized by both the black community and police supporters every time, it was always lose-lose. Not sure what he was supposed to do. With both sides angry, probably means he did okay.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:Other than getting hung up on calling Russia an "enemy state", which doesn't even matter in any way, Jason has no argument and he knows it. He's just wired to defend Trump at all costs but now he's stuck with this blatant case of attempted collusion so you can't expect any more rational responses from him on the subject for a long time. A rational response would mean eating crow, and he won't.
yeah, that's why i wanted to take that back out of the discussion. he'll latch onto it and use it to cloud the actual issue.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Nevermind it was "by their fruit, you will know them". Messed up the fruit analogy. You also said you looked forward to hearing more from him, so today is your lucky day Jason. :lol:
"After pleasantries were exchanged, the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Mrs. Clinton. Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense. No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information".

*Yawn*
It doesnt matter if when they met she started singing Yankee Doodle they went with the intention of getting information from an enemy state to use in an election. Thats fucked dude.
Russia is an enemy? Fucking lol.

Welp, the media clearly brainwashed you, Tigg. Russia is not an enemy state.
This is where Jason deflected from the original subject to talk about other things. It worked, to his credit.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Don't change the subject, Tigg. You dinks are declaring Russia an enemy state. That is Liberal ideology 101.

If Hillary were elected, she would have legitimately made us an enemy of Russia and all the libs would support her warmongering.

It would be Cold War Pt. II: The Button Finally Gets Pushed Edition.
This is pointless speculation to again deflect from anything related to the attempted collusion. Hillary lost. Get over it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:foreign governments should not be involved (or sought out to get involved) with our elections.
The world has only been doing things like this for the last 100 years. I'm glad you care, all of a sudden.
Here's an "everyone does it" argument. A classic deflection that almost always signals "Okay it happened, but it didn't matter". In what other sense could this be relevant? It couldn't. Amazing. :lol:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:Don't change the subject, Tigg. You dinks are declaring Russia an enemy state. That is Liberal ideology 101.

If Hillary were elected, she would have legitimately made us an enemy of Russia and all the libs would support her warmongering.

It would be Cold War Pt. II: The Button Finally Gets Pushed Edition.
Knowing Russia is manipulative and untrustworthy is common sense and has nothing to do with Liberals. And like Zombie said going to meet as you see them our good friend Russia to get dirt to use in our election is still wrong.
What's immoral about that? What if Canada somehow had dirt that proved who was behind the JFK Assassination or some shit, and they were willing to spill the beans? Should we not seek out that information?

This entire thing is pretty retarded, fyi.
Lmao did you really try to pass off that hypothetical as comparable to this at all? An attempt to actively undermine democracy by influencing an election is not equivalent to solving a crime about a man who has been dead for 50+ years

Yeah, campaign laws and ethics are so retarded. Everything you don't understand is retarded, that's a theme I've noticed...
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

What is your take on it?
Obama was heavily criticized by both the black community and police supporters every time, it was always lose-lose. Not sure what he was supposed to do. With both sides angry, probably means he did okay.
The media does suck sometimes. It always seemed like the media would report a story as soon as it happened, without all the details, then the White House would automatically respond with only one side of the story. I don't think it was on purpose. They generally meant well.
But Tigg was close to a lot of the racial tension the past couple of years, and I can see it pisses him off. In a way, we can say that Obama failed his community. But I won't call Obama a piece of shit for everything that happened.

Does that make sense? Lol. I am smoking really good weed tonight. Had a cluster headache earlier, and smoked some Jack Herer hybrid haze shit. :lol: I am all over the place tonight. Lol.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

What is your take on it?
The media does suck sometimes. It always seemed like the media would report a story as soon as it happened, without all the details, then the White House would automatically respond with only one side of the story. I don't think it was on purpose. They generally meant well.
But Tigg was close to a lot of the racial tension the past couple of years, and I can see it pisses him off. In a way, we can say that Obama failed his community. But I won't call Obama a piece of shit for everything that happened.

Does that make sense? Lol. I am smoking really good weed tonight. Had a cluster headache earlier, and smoked some Jack Herer hybrid haze shit. :lol: I am all over the place tonight. Lol.
I get it, I've just noticed people had a tendency hold Obama to this higher standard of achieving racial harmony simply because he was black. Nobody ever directly said it but the implication was always there.

Very nice my man. Enjoying some OG Kush here tonight. Super relaxing.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Yeah, I quit for a while, but started having cluster headaches. I can either haul around an oxygen tank (straight oxygen works for some reason), or smoke weed. Only other thing that they say works, are magic mushrooms. I would be too scared to eat those. Lol
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Sounds like a great excuse to go take some shrooms and post on HMF that night for the sake of community entertainment but hey, what do I know. 8-)

I haven't taken shrooms since college, but it is 10/10 fun.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Sounds like a great excuse to go take some shrooms and post on HMF that night for the sake of community entertainment but hey, what do I know. 8-)

I haven't taken shrooms since college, but it is 10/10 fun.
Ok.....bucket list..... :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Other than getting hung up on calling Russia an "enemy state", which doesn't even matter in any way, Jason has no argument and he knows it. He's just wired to defend Trump at all costs but now he's stuck with this blatant case of attempted collusion so you can't expect any more rational responses from him on the subject for a long time. A rational response would mean eating crow, and he won't.
I'm going to be 100% honest here.

I have no clue what is going on. I haven't read shit.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:foreign governments should not be involved (or sought out to get involved) with our elections.
The world has only been doing things like this for the last 100 years. I'm glad you care, all of a sudden.
Here's an "everyone does it" argument. A classic deflection that almost always signals "Okay it happened, but it didn't matter". In what other sense could this be relevant? It couldn't. Amazing. :lol:
That was an "Oh, how convenient that you decide to care now, because someone you didn't like won an election".

Where was the outrage when JFK beat Nixon? WHERE WAS THE OUTRAGE THEN? You losers.