Exploiting tragedy

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Exploiting tragedy

Post by Jmac Attack »

What I was talking and ranting about before, were people on my Facebook saying that the kids skipping school in protest should be shot, or run over. I had also read comments on a story in Yahoo with people saying vicious things about kids today. Some were really violent. I thought some of you were fans of the comment sections. I was seeing comments like that in almost every story I looked up that day. Pretty shocked no one else saw those types of comments. *Shrugs*

Also, yeah, fuck the NRA. They own politicians. Fuck them like the big ol' drug companies. Same hat. Not sure why anyone in America can disagree with that. NRA seems to be more about selling their product (much like drug companies), than the well being of folks. I don't apologize for that. Maybe I am blowing it way out of proportion, but pretty sure I am goddamn close. Lol.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Hope Hicks stepped down, lmao. After she said she said white lies for the president. That is like, what 18 that have resigned, or been fired? I though Trump only hired the best people. You gotta admit, it's a mess and has been all year.

I also got the Lulz when Trump was talking against the NRA. Made me respect him more. But then he said what Obama never said......take away guns first, then go to courts. Lmao. 'Twas awesome. I actually golf clapped when he said to get rid of the NRA and that the Republicans were too big of pussies to do anything about them. Lmfao!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:you were trying to pass it off as fact, not just gossip. there's no proof that cnn did anything wrong or dishonest there, and the father admitted to altering the email. so yeah.
Probably is fact. Totally fits the CNN pattern. Regardless if this particular thing is fact, they are dishonest every day, on a far more damaging scale to humanity than this incident.

And if CNN is totally the victim here, it's still good, because they received a very tiny dose of their own medicine.
if you're cool with spreading or perpetuating fake news, fair enough. but when you call it out and blame news sources for doing it, then turn around and do it yourself and back pedal when you have the chance to correct yourself.. i don't know what else to say.
Only Rosie O'Donnell to CNN... Only to CNN
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

You guys like Jake Tapper, the fake journalist best known for blatantly trying to con viewers away from conducting their own research by saying it's illegal to do it, unless through CNN.

Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I like Dana Perino from FOX the most slightly ahead of Martha McCallum I'm also cool with Wolf from CNN. Erin Burnett has become the Hannity of CNN.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:You guys like Jake Tapper, the fake journalist best known for blatantly trying to con viewers away from conducting their own research by saying it's illegal to do it, unless through CNN.

I will have to wait until I get home to watch. You, however, have shared Alex Jones conspiracies before. I have only watched Jake Tapper when he has Dem or a Repub on. He has asked tough questions for both. He is biased, as we all are in our ways. But he isn't that bad.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:You guys like Jake Tapper, the fake journalist best known for blatantly trying to con viewers away from conducting their own research by saying it's illegal to do it, unless through CNN.

I will have to wait until I get home to watch. You, however, have shared Alex Jones conspiracies before. I have only watched Jake Tapper when he has Dem or a Repub on. He has asked tough questions for both. He is biased, as we all are in our ways. But he isn't that bad.
Agreed
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

That video proves he is a fucking moron.

I've also never shared Alex Jones conspiracies.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:That video proves he is a fucking moron.

I've also never shared Alex Jones conspiracies.
You actually have. Which is fine. Not saying you shared it from his site, but theories that originated from him.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Which one. :)
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

"take the guns first. go through due process second" ... the dems really have no shame, don't they?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Nice out-of-context quote. The liberal media is teaching you well.

Trump said that in reference to potentially crazy individuals armed with weapons.

"I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man's case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time".
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

it's not the dems that i heard that from. if you don't have a problem with "guilty until proven innocent" then fair enough. if "pre-crime" is okay with you, that's fair. it's not okay with me though.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:it's not the dems that i heard that from. if you don't have a problem with "guilty until proven innocent" then fair enough. if "pre-crime" is okay with you, that's fair. it's not okay with me though.
Lol. So the Florida man who shot up the school is still innocent because he hasn't gone through trial yet?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:it's not the dems that i heard that from. if you don't have a problem with "guilty until proven innocent" then fair enough. if "pre-crime" is okay with you, that's fair. it's not okay with me though.
Lol. So the Florida man who shot up the school is still innocent because he hasn't gone through trial yet?
lol. dems must be teaching you well too? trump is not going to pass a law to affect one single person only. that's never going to happen. the parkland shooter is already guilty. he's caught on tape. again, this is not just done to affect the parkland shooter. it is about affecting gun owners moving forward.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
lol. dems must be teaching you well too? trump is not going to pass a law to affect one single person only. that's never going to happen. the parkland shooter is already guilty. he's caught on tape. again, this is not just done to affect the parkland shooter. it is about affecting gun owners moving forward.
His take the guns quote is in reference to crazy people. Should he take the Florida shooters gun before trial or not?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:Hope Hicks stepped down, lmao. After she said she said white lies for the president. That is like, what 18 that have resigned, or been fired? I though Trump only hired the best people. You gotta admit, it's a mess and has been all year.

I also got the Lulz when Trump was talking against the NRA. Made me respect him more. But then he said what Obama never said......take away guns first, then go to courts. Lmao. 'Twas awesome. I actually golf clapped when he said to get rid of the NRA and that the Republicans were too big of pussies to do anything about them. Lmfao!
You worry to much about what the media is pushing. What difference does it make if some director steps down? Ever tell a white lie yourself? For another?

Maybe the real question is why every time there is some sort of private meeting, information from it gets leaked out? What a horrible cesspool Washington is.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Just to be clear, you think the shooter should have had access to guns the entire time?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
His take the guns quote is in reference to crazy people. Should he take the Florida shooters gun before trial or not?
yes, take his guns away. trump was not making those comments in a vacuum and it was not centered on the parkland shooting. where that failed is the fbi and law enforcement not taking things seriously with him. it didn't fail at taking his guns away after the massacre happened.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
Just to be clear, you think the shooter should have had access to guns the entire time?
no. he should have been investigated when it was brought to the attention of the fbi and to law enforcement. that is where the failing happened. but if you guys want to twist everything i'm saying, like you always do. fair play. i should know better than to discuss anything with the two of you. :P