Currently Playing

XBoners, PSDruplers, The Wii'd Whackos, PC gamers stuck in the 90s. We even allow discussion of Mobile Apps.
Forum rules
We'd even tolerate LEROY JENKINS
Jason
Administrator

Re: Currently Playing

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Jason, you are aware that Transgender people do go get mental help? You're being a little bit over the top about this. They've existed since history has been recorded and throughout various cultures in completely different parts of the world. They are human, duder. If you called my kid a tranny you'd have no teeth. Just tone it down lol.
Where in the fuck did I say they're not human? Watching someone cut their dick off and applaud them for it is absolutely fucking insane. THAT is inhuman. The point of getting mental help is to DISCOURAGE that kind of insane behavior. Not the opposite.
So, getting mental help to stop the transition. My lord. Its existed since the Bible, bro. But you and Mike Pence are gonna stop it. Great.

How do you not see that society still treats them like animals. They are laughed at, disowned by families, more susceptible to violence against them, but you only come up with that society is more accepting and their suicide rate is still high? Consider other aspects. Not just your little anecdotes. Nothing I have said is untrue
Nothing I have said is untrue either. Studies have shown that the social acceptance and surgeries have not improved the suicide rate at all. 40% suicide rate. 40 fucking percent. Even when they're accepted and get the surgeries. They. Need. Mental. Help.
But they aren't accepted. You mean to tell me there are gay families disowning straight people? This happens all the time? :lol:
Some trans couple tried to cut the dick off the baby they adopted. Trans people should not be adopting babies. They are insane.

I'll try to explain it more clearly. Among the trans people who are socially accepted by all their peers and family and even had the surgery, the suicide rate for that group of people did not improve.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:Look dickshines, you can have no problem with trans people and not want to play their stupid fucking games. They don't have to play any of my reindeer games either, they can shit on em, I don't care.
If you have no problem with trans people, you should have no problem seeing them represented in a video game that is about killing shit.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:The problem with the left is their methods are 100% correct and any other method is bigotry. Goes with everything in their political beliefs. I'm right, you're wrong.

Weird watching people pretend to care about trans people when they refuse to acknowledge they need desperate mental health evaluation. A pat on the back for wanting to cut your dick off is not what is needed. That is not normal behavior, and it is not normal to encourage that behavior.
And if therapy doesn't work, and surgery is the only way to get any kind of peace of mind?
Studies have shown it does nothing for the suicide rate.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Jason, you are aware that Transgender people do go get mental help? You're being a little bit over the top about this. They've existed since history has been recorded and throughout various cultures in completely different parts of the world. They are human, duder. If you called my kid a tranny you'd have no teeth. Just tone it down lol.
Where in the fuck did I say they're not human? Watching someone cut their dick off and applaud them for it is absolutely fucking insane. THAT is inhuman. The point of getting mental help is to DISCOURAGE that kind of insane behavior. Not the opposite.
So, getting mental help to stop the transition. My lord. Its existed since the Bible, bro. But you and Mike Pence are gonna stop it. Great.

How do you not see that society still treats them like animals. They are laughed at, disowned by families, more susceptible to violence against them, but you only come up with that society is more accepting and their suicide rate is still high? Consider other aspects. Not just your little anecdotes. Nothing I have said is untrue
Nothing I have said is untrue either. Studies have shown that the social acceptance and surgeries have not improved the suicide rate at all. 40% suicide rate. 40 fucking percent. Even when they're accepted and get the surgeries. They. Need. Mental. Help.
But they aren't accepted. You mean to tell me there are gay families disowning straight people? This happens all the time? :lol:
Some trans couple tried to cut the dick off the baby they adopted. Trans people should not be adopting babies. They are insane.

I'll try to explain it more clearly. Among the trans people who are socially accepted by all their peers and family and even had the surgery, the suicide rate for that group of people did not improve.
And more therapy (which they have before surgery, on a site-note) would suddenly make it better? I'm not saying it wouldn't help, but I'm not seeing the solution here.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jigsaw wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:This thread is stupid now
Being transphobic is stupid.
White knighting shit you dont really care about is stupid.
I care about trans people. Who's to say that head doesn't? Is that really something you can just tell about people, what they care about?
We are talking about personal decisions to not purchase a product that we intended to purchase because it's been converted into a social agenda tool.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:The problem with the left is their methods are 100% correct and any other method is bigotry. Goes with everything in their political beliefs. I'm right, you're wrong.

Weird watching people pretend to care about trans people when they refuse to acknowledge they need desperate mental health evaluation. A pat on the back for wanting to cut your dick off is not what is needed. That is not normal behavior, and it is not normal to encourage that behavior.
And if therapy doesn't work, and surgery is the only way to get any kind of peace of mind?
Does anything help the suicide rate, or are they just forever screwed?
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:

Everyone has acknowledged mental health needs of trans people yet you continue to pretend we haven’t.
You only acknowledged that people who don't pat them on the back are transphobic. Maybe you're transphobic for not acknowledging that chopping your dick off is crazy.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I care about trans people. Who's to say that head doesn't? Is that really something you can just tell about people, what they care about?
We are talking about personal decisions to not purchase a product that we intended to purchase because it's been converted into a social agenda tool.
Is it possible for a trans person to be represented without it being “forced” or a “social agenda” to you?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Everyone has acknowledged mental health needs of trans people yet you continue to pretend we haven’t.
You only acknowledged that people who don't pat them on the back are transphobic. Maybe you're transphobic for not acknowledging that chopping your dick off is crazy.
What is your solution? Pump them full of enough drugs to completely sedate them and keep them out of society altogether?
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

I second head's question. It seems that as soon as a gay guy or lesbian woman is thrown onto a TV show or a game, it suddenly becomes a "social agenda" as opposed to proper representation.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Look dickshines, you can have no problem with trans people and not want to play their stupid fucking games. They don't have to play any of my reindeer games either, they can shit on em, I don't care.
If you have no problem with trans people, you should have no problem seeing them represented in a video game that is about killing shit.
If it makes sense and is good story telling. They're already missing half the battle. And I've seen people give their shot at "good" trans story telling, not only does it suck on a fundamental level almost every time, not my apex of entertainment.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Also, 40% suicide rate is not accurate. Surveyed transgenders have said they have contemplated ir attempted suicide at least once in their lifetime. If you ask a teen trans, teens have a higher rate of suicide, what caused them to want to kill themselves, it ain't because they cut off their dick. A lot of them havent even reached that point yet. It's because of what I've been saying in this thread.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jigsaw wrote:I second head's question. It seems that as soon as a gay guy or lesbian woman is thrown onto a TV show or a game, it suddenly becomes a "social agenda" as opposed to proper representation.
Basically anything but a straight white guy is picked apart by the crowd that says SJW every five minutes.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

Does anything help the suicide rate, or are they just forever screwed?
If you look at the early studies, as in, being young and thinking you want to be a girl even though you're a boy, the successful route is allowing the child to grow out of it, which happens in most early cases. Some parents normalize it and encourage them to be who they want to be, thus, causing a rise in the number of trans people and causing them to grow up and be confused about themselves for the rest of their lives. The longer you go without addressing the insanity, the less likely you are to resolve the problem. Wanting to cut your dick and balls off is a God damn problem. And I'm not gonna sit here and let some of you call me a bigot for saying so.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:

So one trans couple represents them as a whole? No, we dont have straight men and women doing horrible things to children. So let's not let anyone adopt! Your logic is baffling. I just used it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
If it makes sense and is good story telling. They're already missing half the battle. And I've seen people give their shot at "good" trans story telling, not only does it suck on a fundamental level almost every time, not my apex of entertainment.
How do you know it doesn’t make sense or isn’t good storytelling? Jason said like three things.

Sub the trans character for a lesbian woman. Keep the crazy bible thumper group that wants to hunt them down. Good storyline? If not, why not?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I do care about dehumanization of people, no matter how unfathomable that is to you. Trans people are part of our world. Get over it and grow up.
You are upset that other people are not going to purchase a product you had no intention of buying. Yawn really yawn.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Is it possible for a trans person to be represented without it being “forced” or a “social agenda” to you?
Yes. They can't be represented as if it's normal. I'd rather see a movie where a young boy thinks he's trans, the parents get him the help he needs early and allow him to grow out of it and he lives a normal life. Would rather not see a trans person being loved for being trans and the antagonists are white people who are bigots and just want to kill them. This is not an accurate representation of reality. And then I get looked at by people like you as a bigot and -phobe of some sort.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

You can’t convince me the crazy bible thumper group hunting down “sinners” doesn’t have great storyline potential.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I do care about dehumanization of people, no matter how unfathomable that is to you. Trans people are part of our world. Get over it and grow up.
You are upset that other people are not going to purchase a product you had no intention of buying. Yawn really yawn.
You’re being obtuse because you have no defense for how childish you’re being.