Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Yeah yeah I'm the worst.
Never said that about you ever. Never personally insulted you ever. You hit me with dozens of insult on a monthly basis.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:It is probably just the build-up of Trump cum crust in your eyes.
This is what I'm saying. I could give you the definitive answer to this, but you won't listen to it. There is no point. I'm not getting involved in your circle jerk.
Yeah you'd give the BS Trump PR spin. Which is just a build up of Trump cum in your stomach regurgitated back out on the rest of us.

Also, get over yourself. Homoerotic smack is the foundation of the fucking internet. Don't be a pussy.
There's no getting past your double standard. You can talk homoerotic smack talk at me and I'd laugh. If I called you a fag and said you only like hot dogs because they're shaped like cocks, you'd call me homophobic (again).
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:It is probably just the build-up of Trump cum crust in your eyes.
This is what I'm saying. I could give you the definitive answer to this, but you won't listen to it. There is no point. I'm not getting involved in your circle jerk.
Yeah you'd give the BS Trump PR spin. Which is just a build up of Trump cum in your stomach regurgitated back out on the rest of us.

Also, get over yourself. Homoerotic smack is the foundation of the fucking internet. Don't be a pussy.
There's no getting past your double standard. You can talk homoerotic smack talk at me and I'd laugh. If I called you a fag and said you only like hot dogs because they're shaped like cocks, you'd call me homophobic (again).
I promise I wouldn't care if you called me a fag or talked about hot dog cocks or whatever. I'm a nuanced enough person to separate maliciousness from ribbing. It's really not hard. Anyway, how does Trump's corn dog dick taste
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:The most disrespectful person I've ever known, putting words in my mouth, saying that I, "Baghdad Bob", the racist-sexist-xenophobic piece of shit, expect all 15 cases of coronavirus to drop to zero. That I will thank Trump for single-handedly stopping the virus and that I have no respect for you, when for the last two pages I've shown I'm fully willing to talk about the actual situation at hand. All this coming from one of the most disrespectful human beings on the planet. Shocking. Remember, I am always the one who has extended the olive branch to you countless times and you respond with vitriol every time. You are not qualified to give anyone lessons on respect.
Again, I don't give a shit what you think about me. When others' opinions are disregarded as disingenuous because you don't agree with them, that's incredibly disrespectful. Stop doing that shit. I'm tired of seeing it.
You see things how you want to see it. I'd rather understand why you went sour on me upon your return, years ago.
Are you going to stop calling everyone else's opinions disingenuous when they don't agree with you? Please do all of us this favor because it's fucking embarrassing that you treat your "friends" that way.
Curious why you heelturned on me years ago...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Never said that about you ever. Never personally insulted you ever. You hit me with dozens of insult on a monthly basis.
All I want to accomplish tonight is to get you to stop treating every dissenting opinion as disingenuous. If it makes it easier, you can still do it to me if you want. Just stop doing it to everyone else. The personal stuff is whatever.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote: I promise I wouldn't care if you called me a fag or talked about hot dog cocks or whatever. I'm a nuanced enough person to separate maliciousness from ribbing. It's really not hard. Anyway, how does Trump's corn dog dick taste
No. You. Are. Fucking. Not. Lol. At least you can't take it when I try to playfully rib you. Which leads back to you having an out-of-the-blue disdain for me that you've yet to explain.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:The most disrespectful person I've ever known, putting words in my mouth, saying that I, "Baghdad Bob", the racist-sexist-xenophobic piece of shit, expect all 15 cases of coronavirus to drop to zero. That I will thank Trump for single-handedly stopping the virus and that I have no respect for you, when for the last two pages I've shown I'm fully willing to talk about the actual situation at hand. All this coming from one of the most disrespectful human beings on the planet. Shocking. Remember, I am always the one who has extended the olive branch to you countless times and you respond with vitriol every time. You are not qualified to give anyone lessons on respect.
Again, I don't give a shit what you think about me. When others' opinions are disregarded as disingenuous because you don't agree with them, that's incredibly disrespectful. Stop doing that shit. I'm tired of seeing it.
You see things how you want to see it. I'd rather understand why you went sour on me upon your return, years ago.
Are you going to stop calling everyone else's opinions disingenuous when they don't agree with you? Please do all of us this favor because it's fucking embarrassing that you treat your "friends" that way.
Curious why you heelturned on me years ago...
At some point you evolved from the average conservative to a toxic, relentlessly negative and bigoted piece of shit. That's my analysis.

Now address what I said.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: I promise I wouldn't care if you called me a fag or talked about hot dog cocks or whatever. I'm a nuanced enough person to separate maliciousness from ribbing. It's really not hard. Anyway, how does Trump's corn dog dick taste
No. You. Are. Fucking. Not. Lol. At least you can't take it when I try to playfully rib you. Which leads back to you having an out-of-the-blue disdain for me that you've yet to explain.
See, there you go. I'm now "lying", like everyone else who isn't in lock step with your awful opinions is "lying". Grow up.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
All I want to accomplish tonight is to get you to stop treating every dissenting opinion as disingenuous. If it makes it easier, you can still do it to me if you want. Just stop doing it to everyone else. The personal stuff is whatever.
I'll only treat the ones that are disingenuous as such. Fair?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I'll only treat the ones that are disingenuous as such. Fair?
If you're actually going to be fair, it's fair. Are you admitting you've used that as a crutch for years to gaslight Trump critics here? If so, we've made quite the breakthrough.

Frankly, I don't trust you to be the arbiter of such things, because you've proven you just can't handle dissenting opinions when it comes to Trump. You need to form your own reality where everyone is a liar except you. So, realistically I'd say just keep it to yourself. Perhaps just humor the people you think are liars.
Last edited by Headhunter on Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
See, there you go. I'm now "lying", like everyone else who isn't in lock step with your awful opinions is "lying". Grow up.
Whenever I try to playfully rib with you, you are never having it. You're throwing a fit about me accusing of you being disingenuous when you are sitting there lying right to my face. I almost never bother trying to rib with you anymore, because it only starts a fight every single time.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Whenever I try to playfully rib with you, you are never having it. You're throwing a fit about me accusing of you being disingenuous when you are sitting there lying right to my face. I almost never bother trying to rib with you anymore, because it only starts a fight every single time.
No, I'm throwing a fit about you accusing EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU of being disingenuous. I've repeatedly said I don't care when you say it about me. Please stop misrepresenting my argument, thank you.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

This is also the second time I've told you to knock this shit off (last time with J-Mac and Zombie; this time with Seb) so even when faced with it before, you've continued with this disrespectful, egotistical form of argument. I just want you to stop doing this shit. You seem totally oblivious to how awful it makes you look.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
No, I'm throwing a fit about you accusing EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU of being disingenuous. Please stop misrepresenting my argument, thank you.
You flat out said you can take a ribbing. I responded by saying you've never once taken a ribbing from me since returning to HMF years ago. Now you segue back to politics and try to get the whole board on your team. Hint: we're only annoying the entire forum, right now.

I'm also still wondering if you'll address my question about you returning to HMF and having a disdain for me...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
No, I'm throwing a fit about you accusing EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU of being disingenuous. Please stop misrepresenting my argument, thank you.
You flat out said you can take a ribbing. I responded by saying you've never once taken a ribbing from me since returning to HMF years ago. Now you segue back to politics and try to get the whole board on your team. Hint: we're only annoying the entire forum, right now.

I'm also still wondering if you'll address my question about you returning to HMF and having a disdain for me...
Your delusion and need to deflect knows no bounds. In no way am I trying to court favor. I'm genuinely sick of you doing this shit to everyone. I don't need a single person to back me up to know that it's fucked up.

I already did. Scroll up.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:This is also the second time I've told you to knock this shit off (last time with J-Mac and Zombie; this time with Seb) so even when faced with it before, you've continued with this disrespectful, egotistical form of argument. I just want you to stop doing this shit. You seem totally oblivious to how awful it makes you look.
Thanks, hero. But Seb, J-Mac, zomb and I have perfectly normal political chats. It's only you who loses your shit with me 100% of the time, then try to play hero by getting the whole board to back you.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:This is also the second time I've told you to knock this shit off (last time with J-Mac and Zombie; this time with Seb) so even when faced with it before, you've continued with this disrespectful, egotistical form of argument. I just want you to stop doing this shit. You seem totally oblivious to how awful it makes you look.
Thanks, hero. But Seb, J-Mac, zomb and I have perfectly normal political chats. It's only you who loses your shit with me 100% of the time, then try to play hero by getting the whole board to back you.
Perfectly normal, except that you have so little respect for any of them, you can never accept that their opinions are genuine. You need to turn everyone into a liar so nobody can poke through your Trump fellatio bubble.

I don't need anyone to back me and frankly I don't want anyone to, it would be weird. I need you to fucking stop doing this shit. JUST STOP DOING IT. Holy fuck.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Had to steal TP from work tonight. Every store in my city is out.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote: Your delusion and need to deflect knows no bounds. In no way am I trying to court favor. I'm genuinely sick of you doing this shit to everyone. I don't need a single person to back me up to know that it's fucked up.

I already did. Scroll up.
You just outed yourself. If you weren't trying to court favor, you wouldn't be injecting names into the vein of your argument. J-Mac and zombs, I am so sorry for Head's behavior. Please be on my side (lol).

No, you didn't. Years ago we all had fun chats. You disappeared, returned to the sports board with a holier-than-thou mentality and would go off on me, unprovoked, long before it ever reached politics. I received PMs about it. It was obvious. I am finally asking why after all these years.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Had to steal TP from work tonight. Every store in my city is out.
Baby wipes, bro... Baby wipes...