Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:For the record, I love Jason and Head. Lol.
We love you, J-Mac. The only issue on this board for the last five years is only between me and Head.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Also, I'm glad people PM'd you about it. I'm sure it was very touching.
Honestly, no. It only assured me I wasn't losing my mind. Exact types of conversations we had years prior in the sports board would set you off on me upon your return. I just wish to know why. I'm not on much anymore, and you clearly will never have respect for me again no matter how many times I extend the olive branch, so I'm just trying to pursue why...
I'm happy that people care about you, Jason. Very cool.
Everyone except you. (Sad).
I definitely deserve some credit for trying to get you to stop with the "everyone lies except me" thing. I feel that shows I do care. The best version of yourself can only be achieved when you follow my guidance, complete with Trump cum crust, cocks and pussy.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Here you go. I'm not going to continue with this particular topic, so take it as it is and move the fuck on.

At some point you evolved from the average conservative to a toxic, relentlessly negative and bigoted piece of shit. That's my analysis.
(cum was indeed blinding)

Again, maybe it's been too long to remember, but your disdain with me began in sports and lasted for years until Trump was elected. Then it shifted to politics.
Choose your own adventure. Now we don't have to ever relitigate on this.
It's not my adventure, it's yours.
Naturally, you're always the victim. For a "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" conservative, it's amazing how much of a pussy you can be about shit.
If I did something to you in those sports threads, I'm all ears and begging for a reason. I want to know what I did wrong. I'm not playing the victim, but if I'm the bad guy I seek to know what happened in those sports threads that caused such irreparable damage to your vision of who I am.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Here you go. I'm not going to continue with this particular topic, so take it as it is and move the fuck on.

At some point you evolved from the average conservative to a toxic, relentlessly negative and bigoted piece of shit. That's my analysis.
(cum was indeed blinding)

Again, maybe it's been too long to remember, but your disdain with me began in sports and lasted for years until Trump was elected. Then it shifted to politics.
Choose your own adventure. Now we don't have to ever relitigate on this.
It's not my adventure, it's yours.
Naturally, you're always the victim. For a "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" conservative, it's amazing how much of a pussy you can be about shit.
If I did something to you in those sports threads, I'm all ears and begging for a reason. I want to no what I did wrong. I'm not playing the victim, but if I'm the bad guy I seek to know what happened in those sports threads that caused such irreparable damage to your vision of who I am.
Again...
Here you go. I'm not going to continue with this particular topic, so take it as it is and move the fuck on.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I don't get it. I give you my explanation, and you continue to press for another one because it's not good enough. Yet you refuse to address the fact that you're addicted to this "everyone lies except me" thing. Why do I have to move mountains for you while you ignore my requests? Doesn't seem right.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

So your answer to when your hate for me began, is that I was a toxic conservative asshole, despite almost never discussing politics until years after your disdain for me became apparent in those sports threads...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:I don't get it. I give you my explanation, and you continue to press for another one because it's not good enough. Yet you refuse to address the fact that you're addicted to this "everyone lies except me" thing. Why do I have to move mountains for you while you ignore my requests? Doesn't seem right.
You're putting words in my mouth. This quid-pro-quo is amazing and I'm all for it, but I never said that at all.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:So your answer to when your hate for me began, is that I was a toxic conservative asshole, despite almost never discussing politics until years after your disdain for me became apparent in those sports threads...
That's your interpretation. You're going to have to accept this, or drive yourself crazy over it. Asking over and over isn't going to get you what you want.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:I don't get it. I give you my explanation, and you continue to press for another one because it's not good enough. Yet you refuse to address the fact that you're addicted to this "everyone lies except me" thing. Why do I have to move mountains for you while you ignore my requests? Doesn't seem right.
You're putting words in my mouth. This quid-pro-quo is amazing and I'm all for it, but I never said that at all.
Are you going to stop calling people disingenuous when they're on the other side of your opinions?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Are you going to stop calling people disingenuous when they're on the other side of your opinions?
That's your interpretation. You're going to have to accept this, or drive yourself crazy over it. Asking over and over isn't going to get you what you want.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Remember, every time you do it, I'm going to drag you through the mud. You want to be stubborn and not be introspective in the slightest, your call. I'll let you know about it every time. So I'm offering you the opportunity to change on your own.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Also, not surprising that you fucked that up, but you calling people disingenuous when they disagree with you is not an "interpretation", dumbass. You have literally done that multiple times in this thread. If you're going to try turnabout, it should at least make sense.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Remember, every time you do it, I'm going to drag you through the mud. You want to be stubborn and not be introspective in the slightest, your call. I'll let you know about it every time. So I'm offering you the opportunity to change on your own.
Good, so when you segue the thread into being a dick to me for no reason as you often do, I'll segue into asking why you had a sudden disdain for me in those sports threads that eventually shifted to both sports and politics. That's truly the underlying issue with every single argument we have ever had in our history of membership.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Good, so when you segue the thread into being a dick to me for no reason as you often do, I'll segue into asking why you had a sudden disdain for me in those sports threads that eventually shifted to both sports and politics. That's truly the underlying issue with every single argument we have ever had in our history of membership.
There's no "underlying issue". I just think you suck. Drive yourself up a wall about it if you have to, but this is what it is. I'll continue to ignore it if you insist on following up. But I know you won't ignore the shitstorm headed your way every time you disregard another poster's opinion as disingenuous. And really, why do you WANT to continue to be disrespectful that way? Just because I said it? If someone else said it, would you change? Is this just a matter of thinking it's good and righteous to be an egotistical asshole to other people just because I'm the one to call it out?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
There's no "underlying issue". I just think you suck. Drive yourself up a wall about it if you have to, but this is what it is.
Did you think I sucked when we'd have awesome sports chats together for many years? Or did I imagine those conversations?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

From my vantage point, it seems that the best option is just to stop calling others disingenuous in these political discussions. Not only are you showing more respect for your fellow posters and perhaps even increase your productivity in here by engaging seriously with their dissenting viewpoints instead of dismissing it as manufactured and making everything a non-starter. Also, you won't have me roasting your ass for 10 pages every time you do it, which you insist you'll match in kind by asking me over and over why I don't like you. That sounds messy.

Feels like Option A, everyone wins. Option B, everyone loses. Your call!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

For the record, I don't think you suck, nor anyone on the board. KTK was the only exception and he is gone, so...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
There's no "underlying issue". I just think you suck. Drive yourself up a wall about it if you have to, but this is what it is.
Did you think I sucked when we'd have awesome sports chats together for many years? Or did I imagine those conversations?
I'm not denying anything. We've even had good conversations in recent years. What's your point?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:From my vantage point, it seems that the best option is just to stop calling others disingenuous in these political discussions. Not only are you showing more respect for your fellow posters and perhaps even increase your productivity in here by engaging seriously with their dissenting viewpoints instead of dismissing it as manufactured and making everything a non-starter. Also, you won't have me roasting your ass for 10 pages every time you do it, which you insist you'll match in kind by asking me over and over why I don't like you. That sounds messy.

Feels like Option A, everyone wins. Option B, everyone loses. Your call!
Uhh, if I feel like you're being disingenuous, I'm gonna tell you. You accused me of being a pussy and not respecting your opinion, which isn't the case. In fact, it's the opposite. You're not respecting mine.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I'm not denying anything. We've even had good conversations in recent years. What's your point?
My point (again) is the vast majority of it since your return has been vitriol. You won't accept the olive branch I've offered countless times. If the vast majority of our discussions are going to be shit like this and you refuse to accept the olive branch, I'm finally asking what it is I did in those sports threads that made you hate me...