NFL 2018: From the Draft to the Super Bowl

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: NFL 2018: From the Draft to the Super Bowl

Post by Headhunter »

Yeah that never happened, of course.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

What I actually said when Case was signed:
Headhunter wrote:John Elway continues his all out assault on a once proud franchise.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

You say that every day when you wake up in the morning. Pretty watered down statement, tbh.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Pats just need to lose next week and my 10-6 prediction for them will be fulfilled.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Meanwhile, Horse Face lover here was going crazy over being a BRAND NEW CASE KEENUM fan, calling him "awesome", talking about how excellent his contract was even though it leaves Denver on the hook for a lot of dead money in Year 2.

That entire page of last year's thread is just Jason being very wrong about everything.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Haskins for Bengals starting QB 2019!!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Meanwhile, Horse Face lover here was going crazy over being a BRAND NEW CASE KEENUM fan, calling him "awesome", talking about how excellent his contract was even though it leaves Denver on the hook for a lot of dead money in Year 2.

That entire page of last year's thread is just Jason being very wrong about everything.
My opinion hasn't changed. I called him a one year wonder, but love his desire to be a Bronco. Even last week he was the guy who wanted to win the most on the entire squad. Proven that even with a better run game and a much improved line, he is still lesser than Siemian, who had nothing.

Glad you bring up his contract and leave out where I said we should've kept Siemian as he was still only 6-figures. I was wrong nowhere. Said if Case blew it, we could dump him after this year, and we will.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Meanwhile, Horse Face lover here was going crazy over being a BRAND NEW CASE KEENUM fan, calling him "awesome", talking about how excellent his contract was even though it leaves Denver on the hook for a lot of dead money in Year 2.

My opinion hasn't changed. I called him a one year wonder, but love his desire to be a Bronco. Even last week he was the guy who wanted to win the most on the entire squad. Proven that even with a better run game and a much improved line, he is still lesser than Siemian, who had nothing.

Glad you bring up his contract and leave out where I said we should've kept Siemian as he was still only 6-figures. I was wrong nowhere. Said if Case blew it, we could dump him after this year, and we will.
I don't give a rat's ass about any of that cornball "desire" stuff. That's garbage for the kids to eat up. He took the money. Nobody else was going to give it to him. Anything's possible after a few drinks by Elway and the rest of the irresponsible boozers who run this clown show.

There's zero reason to acknowledge Siemian, so of course I would leave out anything related to him. And over 2/3 of Keenum's money is guaranteed with significant dead money on the books if we cut him, that's not a "one year opt out option" as you called it. It was a legit 2 year commitment. Stupid then, stupid now.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

You should slap yourself in the face for calling Case "awesome". He's another Munson.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:You should slap yourself in the face for calling Case "awesome". He's another Munson.
A real Munson :lol:
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

It's a small world when you've got unbelievable tits.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rep ... 00537.html

Bless Chucky.

"Nathan Peterman's career QB rating is 32.5. For perspective, a QB who spikes the ball incomplete on every play would have a rating of 39.6." :D
He is pretty amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePqzuC55lrg
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I thought I was being bold when I picked Cleveland to win 4 games this year. They're trying to double that. Good for them.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

:twisted:
Jason wrote:I thought I was being bold when I picked Cleveland to win 4 games this year. They're trying to double that. Good for them.
I said Cleveland would win 7 games. Their defense is legit. Baker, as much as he is a dick, was just what Cleveland needed. His staredown of Hue was uncalled for though. Then he denied it. Fake news I guess? Lol

Hue did a good job at building that team with talent. Now, he will probably be the next Bengals coach. Ugh. I remember watching their last playoff win when my dad was having open heart surgery. That was 1990, or 1991. Why did I have to be a Bengals fan? Why??????!!!!!!!?????
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Hue seems like a fraud and a total snake in the grass. The people who worked with him don't have much good to say about him.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Hue seems like a fraud and a total snake in the grass. The people who worked with him don't have much good to say about him.
I can see that. But he never had problems in Cincinnati or Oakland. Baker is miffed at Hue for him saying he wanted to draft Mahomes. Other than that, I don't see too much hate for Hue. He's just a shitty coach, but a great offensive coordinator. *Shrugs
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Hue seems like a fraud and a total snake in the grass. The people who worked with him don't have much good to say about him.
I can see that. But he never had problems in Cincinnati or Oakland. Baker is miffed at Hue for him saying he wanted to draft Mahomes. Other than that, I don't see too much hate for Hue. He's just a shitty coach, but a great offensive coordinator. *Shrugs
Pretty sure there isn't a single person Hue hasn't tried to throw under the bus to any media in sight. The players and coaches all thought he was a joke.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

As much of an idiot as Vance Joseph is, at least he's a good guy. Hue is the worst of all worlds...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The next Denver GM should tank for Trevor Lawrence in 2021.

Get on the Trevor train. Choo Choo!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Get on the Trevor train. Choo Choo!
Been on it for three years, already.