Currently Playing

XBoners, PSDruplers, The Wii'd Whackos, PC gamers stuck in the 90s. We even allow discussion of Mobile Apps.
Forum rules
We'd even tolerate LEROY JENKINS
Jason
Administrator

Re: Currently Playing

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Jason, you are aware that Transgender people do go get mental help? You're being a little bit over the top about this. They've existed since history has been recorded and throughout various cultures in completely different parts of the world. They are human, duder. If you called my kid a tranny you'd have no teeth. Just tone it down lol.
Where in the fuck did I say they're not human? Watching someone cut their dick off and applaud them for it is absolutely fucking insane. THAT is inhuman. The point of getting mental help is to DISCOURAGE that kind of insane behavior. Not the opposite.
So, getting mental help to stop the transition. My lord. Its existed since the Bible, bro. But you and Mike Pence are gonna stop it. Great.

How do you not see that society still treats them like animals. They are laughed at, disowned by families, more susceptible to violence against them, but you only come up with that society is more accepting and their suicide rate is still high? Consider other aspects. Not just your little anecdotes. Nothing I have said is untrue
Nothing I have said is untrue either. Studies have shown that the social acceptance and surgeries have not improved the suicide rate at all. 40% suicide rate. 40 fucking percent. Even when they're accepted and get the surgeries. They. Need. Mental. Help.
But they aren't accepted. You mean to tell me there are gay families disowning straight people? This happens all the time? :lol:
Some trans couple tried to cut the dick off the baby they adopted. Trans people should not be adopting babies. They are insane.

I'll try to explain it more clearly. Among the trans people who are socially accepted by all their peers and family and even had the surgery, the suicide rate for that group of people did not improve.
So one trans couple represents them as a whole? No, we dont have straight men and women doing horrible things to children. So let's not let anyone adopt! Your logic is baffling. I just used it.
No, but the people who support normalizing the trans movement sided with the couple who wanted to chop their baby's dick off. They should not even be adopting. They need mental help. Trans people should not have children under any circumstances.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:This thread is stupid now
Being transphobic is stupid.
White knighting shit you dont really care about is stupid.
I do care about dehumanization of people, no matter how unfathomable that is to you. Trans people are part of our world. Get over it and grow up.
You are upset that other people are not going to purchase a product you had no intention of buying. Yawn really yawn.
He's pretending to be a superhero.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I do care about dehumanization of people, no matter how unfathomable that is to you. Trans people are part of our world. Get over it and grow up.
You are upset that other people are not going to purchase a product you had no intention of buying. Yawn really yawn.
You’re being obtuse because you have no defense for how childish you’re being.
Did you give yourself a nice moral superiority boner seriously get over yourself.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Look dickshines, you can have no problem with trans people and not want to play their stupid fucking games. They don't have to play any of my reindeer games either, they can shit on em, I don't care.
If you have no problem with trans people, you should have no problem seeing them represented in a video game that is about killing shit.
If it makes sense and is good story telling. They're already missing half the battle. And I've seen people give their shot at "good" trans story telling, not only does it suck on a fundamental level almost every time, not my apex of entertainment.
How do you know it doesn’t make sense or isn’t good storytelling? Jason said like three things.

Sub the trans character for a lesbian woman. Keep the crazy bible thumper group that wants to hunt them down. Good storyline? If not, why not?
I don't, fully. Do you know how marketing works? Sell me. So far I got killing off and disrespecting a character I liked, trannies, lesbos, non-sensical plot points, and not even real zombies, but "clickers", a whole lot of puke worthy cut scenes and other bullshiz. On paper, I can scratch my chin, but nah.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I care about trans people. Who's to say that head doesn't? Is that really something you can just tell about people, what they care about?
We are talking about personal decisions to not purchase a product that we intended to purchase because it's been converted into a social agenda tool.
Is it possible for a trans person to be represented without it being “forced” or a “social agenda” to you?
Yes. They can't be represented as if it's normal. I'd rather see a movie where a young boy thinks he's trans, the parents get him the help he needs early and allow him to grow out of it and he lives a normal life. Would rather not see a trans person being loved for being trans and the antagonists are white people who are bigots and just want to kill them. This is not an accurate representation of reality. And then I get looked at by people like you as a bigot and -phobe of some sort.
Why not? Who are you to make that call about the representation of an entire population?

You only want them represented on your terms.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

I was going to ask Jason a question I suspect I know his answer to, but stopped myself.

Anyways, my base is in a desert nearby a village, and I've been slowly leveling up the villagers with my many goods.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Jason, you are aware that Transgender people do go get mental help? You're being a little bit over the top about this. They've existed since history has been recorded and throughout various cultures in completely different parts of the world. They are human, duder. If you called my kid a tranny you'd have no teeth. Just tone it down lol.
Where in the fuck did I say they're not human? Watching someone cut their dick off and applaud them for it is absolutely fucking insane. THAT is inhuman. The point of getting mental help is to DISCOURAGE that kind of insane behavior. Not the opposite.
So, getting mental help to stop the transition. My lord. Its existed since the Bible, bro. But you and Mike Pence are gonna stop it. Great.

How do you not see that society still treats them like animals. They are laughed at, disowned by families, more susceptible to violence against them, but you only come up with that society is more accepting and their suicide rate is still high? Consider other aspects. Not just your little anecdotes. Nothing I have said is untrue
Nothing I have said is untrue either. Studies have shown that the social acceptance and surgeries have not improved the suicide rate at all. 40% suicide rate. 40 fucking percent. Even when they're accepted and get the surgeries. They. Need. Mental. Help.
But they aren't accepted. You mean to tell me there are gay families disowning straight people? This happens all the time? :lol:
Some trans couple tried to cut the dick off the baby they adopted. Trans people should not be adopting babies. They are insane.

I'll try to explain it more clearly. Among the trans people who are socially accepted by all their peers and family and even had the surgery, the suicide rate for that group of people did not improve.
So one trans couple represents them as a whole? No, we dont have straight men and women doing horrible things to children. So let's not let anyone adopt! Your logic is baffling. I just used it.
No, but the people who support normalizing the trans movement sided with the couple who wanted to chop their baby's dick off. They should not even be adopting. They need mental help. Trans people should not have children under any circumstances.
I know way more trans than you do. My wife is a makeup artist. Like a legit one at that. Does fashion shows and shit. I dont know of one trans or people who support trans that support that shit. Is this from a grainy youtube video or summat? :P
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Do you all know what happens in that game or did you just hear lesbian and transgender and knew you had to weigh in. More was leaked than just what Jason put in spoilers.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Look dickshines, you can have no problem with trans people and not want to play their stupid fucking games. They don't have to play any of my reindeer games either, they can shit on em, I don't care.
If you have no problem with trans people, you should have no problem seeing them represented in a video game that is about killing shit.
If it makes sense and is good story telling. They're already missing half the battle. And I've seen people give their shot at "good" trans story telling, not only does it suck on a fundamental level almost every time, not my apex of entertainment.
How do you know it doesn’t make sense or isn’t good storytelling? Jason said like three things.

Sub the trans character for a lesbian woman. Keep the crazy bible thumper group that wants to hunt them down. Good storyline? If not, why not?
I don't, fully. Do you know how marketing works? Sell me. So far I got killing off and disrespecting a character I liked, trannies, lesbos, non-sensical plot points, and not even real zombies, but "clickers", a whole lot of puke worthy cut scenes and other bullshiz. On paper, I can scratch my chin, but nah.
I didn’t play the first game so I can’t sell much. As far as I can tell, the trans girl killing the guy is revenge for the guy killing the person’s mother in the first game. I may not be 100% on that. Basic revenge storyline. The Bible thumping group should speak for itself, just an iteration of the classic post-acolyptic cult nuts you see in so many of these games/shows/movies. Beyond that what plot points am I missing? The two girls aren’t straight basically. I don’t know about the zombie stuff or cut scenes because that wasn’t detailed in this thread.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:Do you all know what happens in that game or did you just hear lesbian and transgender and knew you had to weigh in. More was leaked than just what Jason put in spoilers.
That’s exactly what happened before we weighed in. Reaction, counter-reaction.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I care about trans people. Who's to say that head doesn't? Is that really something you can just tell about people, what they care about?
We are talking about personal decisions to not purchase a product that we intended to purchase because it's been converted into a social agenda tool.
Is it possible for a trans person to be represented without it being “forced” or a “social agenda” to you?
Yes. They can't be represented as if it's normal. I'd rather see a movie where a young boy thinks he's trans, the parents get him the help he needs early and allow him to grow out of it and he lives a normal life. Would rather not see a trans person being loved for being trans and the antagonists are white people who are bigots and just want to kill them. This is not an accurate representation of reality. And then I get looked at by people like you as a bigot and -phobe of some sort.
Why not? Who are you to make that call about the representation of an entire population?

You only want them represented on your terms.
The "entire population" is the tiniest of percentage. There are straight white cucks who refer to themselves as members of the LGBT fight against bigotry and they're not even gay. They're just white knights pretending to care about shit because they have nothing better to do.

It's the polar opposite of accuracy. If my own terms are "accuracy", then fine. They need to be represented accurately. Because making a movie about a very tiny percentage of the population, 100% of whom are mentally ill, and advertising it to the entire population to try to normalize their movement is just as insane as wanting to cut your dick off.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:I was going to ask Jason a question I suspect I know his answer to, but stopped myself.

Anyways, my base is in a desert nearby a village, and I've been slowly leveling up the villagers with my many goods.
Hit me. I might surprise you.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:

I know way more trans than you do. My wife is a makeup artist. Like a legit one at that. Does fashion shows and shit. I dont know of one trans or people who support trans that support that shit. Is this from a grainy youtube video or summat? :P
Ha! No. Lol. Whatever news outlets that aired it on the mainstream. What you might not realize is you likely represent the minority of people "Who know trans people" and are actually not accepting of that behavior.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

I didn’t play the first game so I can’t sell much. As far as I can tell, the trans girl killing the guy is revenge for the guy killing the person’s mother in the first game. I may not be 100% on that. Basic revenge storyline. The Bible thumping group should speak for itself, just an iteration of the classic post-acolyptic cult nuts you see in so many of these games/shows/movies. Beyond that what plot points am I missing? The two girls aren’t straight basically. I don’t know about the zombie stuff or cut scenes because that wasn’t detailed in this thread.
So you don't know jack, want to impose your morality about what you think you know, while wagging your finger at us.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:I was going to ask Jason a question I suspect I know his answer to, but stopped myself.

Hit me. I might surprise you.
I'll hit you later, don't worry. :P
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

You should watch someone quickplay the game on youtube or something. I think most of us would universally agree that the story in the first one is incredible.

The shift in part 2 was just nonsense.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

You should watch someone quickplay the game on youtube or something. I think most of us would universally agree that the story in the first one is incredible.

The shift in part 2 was just nonsense.
You just wanted it to be the exact same game as the first? It’s a different game.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Do you all know what happens in that game or did you just hear lesbian and transgender and knew you had to weigh in. More was leaked than just what Jason put in spoilers.
That’s exactly what happened before we weighed in. Reaction, counter-reaction.
I dont care that Ellie is a lesbian it doesn't matter to me at all shes one of the greatest characters ever put in a video game just as the Male character Joel is. The whole point of Last of Us is their relationship and seeing the world they live in through their eyes. Last of Us has no equal when it comes to character building. I was emotionally invested playing it even more than I can get from watching a movie.
I have no prejudices towards lesbians or transgendered people but when I saw that they kill joel with a transgender than you play the rest of the game as the transgender going to kill Ellie it pissed me off because its clear to me it was a social agenda decision.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote: You just wanted it to be the exact same game as the first? It’s a different game.
No. I'm recommending you watch the first game. The shift to woke politics is the turn off.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Maybe we can make a trans thread in News and Politics. Poor Tigg, lol. He just wants to talk games haha.