Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Jmac Attack »

So, someone from Fox News is being sued for helping spread the Fake News about Seth Rich, most recently in May. Anyone heard this yet? I an looking into it now.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Israel is like barely above Canada as far as how strong their military is. lol.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:So, someone from Fox News is being sued for helping spread the Fake News about Seth Rich, most recently in May. Anyone heard this yet? I an looking into it now.
*very Patrick Bateman voice*

The discussion earlier was sufficient, J-Mac.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

But yeah I mentioned it :P
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:Cool facebook stats there, Headward.
Stats?
Facebook stats.
That graphic is taken from a Facebook post, yeah. I don't have a Facebook though. And I certainly wouldn't be that popular if you mean likes/shares/etc for stats.
That list of five accusations qualify as actual statistics on facebook. That is what a shit platform it is.
It sums up the typical Trump supporter when something is proved to be a lie. I don't see it claiming to be facts. My favorite, "Y U love Hillary?".
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Stats?
Facebook stats.
That graphic is taken from a Facebook post, yeah. I don't have a Facebook though. And I certainly wouldn't be that popular if you mean likes/shares/etc for stats.
That list of five accusations qualify as actual statistics on facebook. That is what a shit platform it is.
That's...not what a statistic is though.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:So, someone from Fox News is being sued for helping spread the Fake News about Seth Rich, most recently in May. Anyone heard this yet? I an looking into it now.
*very Patrick Bateman voice*

The discussion earlier was sufficient, J-Mac.
I am still catching up, lol.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Yes. This is merely to sway attention away from the fact that the DNC is being sued for rigging the election, the fact that two witnesses of Rich's murder mysteriously died, and the fact that the lawyer involved in these cases has received bizarre phone calls and death threats. One phone call of which was traced back to one of the offices of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. But Ill bet you knew none of that, as well. I'll wait for your denial.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Israel is like barely above Canada as far as how strong their military is. lol.
Because of the size, I get it. Not because they allow transgender in their military.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Stats?
Facebook stats.
It's a facebook statistic.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Yes. This is merely to sway attention away from the fact that the DNC is being sued for rigging the election, the fact that two witnesses of Rich's murder mysteriously died, and the fact that the lawyer involved in these cases has received bizarre phone calls and death threats. One phone call of which was traced back to one of the offices of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. But Ill bet you knew none of that, as well. I'll wait for your denial.
I hate DW-S. You still believe in right wing conspiracy theories. That thread you made a while back with the "gotchas" was found to be false. Lol
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Israel is like barely above Canada as far as how strong their military is. lol.
Because of the size, I get it. Not because they allow transgender in their military.
No. Because they don't possess nearly the same amount of nuclear warheads, submarines, aircraft, tanks, etc... Active personnel has little to do with it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
I hate DW-S. You still believe in right wing conspiracy theories. That thread you made a while back with the "gotchas" was found to be false. Lol
By who? Snopes? I don't know if you even know what a conspiracy theory is.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Stats?
Facebook stats.
Again, what you're describing is not what statistics actually are...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Stats?
Facebook stats.
Again, it's a statistic as far as facebook is concerned.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Poor J-Mac. He can't post a single thing in this forum without Jason berating him for not condemning the entire Democratic Party in every post. :lol:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Stats?
Facebook stats.
Again, it's a statistic as far as facebook is concerned.
No, it's as far as you're concerned. Nobody else is calling it a statistic. Because it's literally not what a statistic is . . .
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
I iz dumb I guess.

Now they are being sued for said story.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Can one of you faggots upload an avatar for a change? Golly.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
I iz dumb I guess.

Now they are being sued for said story.
You should bump this post when the judge throws it out.