Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:if you can't be bothered to go back and read previous posts from others, don't complain when your own previous posts are not read. :P

but i'll quote it again.
zombie wrote:if it's determined that eating bats in china is the actual root cause, and they aren't gonna stop. then take the same steps that were taken when this was linked to sars and to ebolavirus. if they won't stop, take steps to protect yourself from that potential.
You said "two posts up". That was like 5 posts up. :p

And you didn't explain how, you just said take steps to protect yourselves.
distance or isolate yourself from people who are doing things that are officially known ways of contracting the virus.
So if China does not comply, we will simply have to put up with their negligence and annual mass genocide by quarantining ourselves forever?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:if you can't be bothered to go back and read previous posts from others, don't complain when your own previous posts are not read. :P

but i'll quote it again.
zombie wrote:if it's determined that eating bats in china is the actual root cause, and they aren't gonna stop. then take the same steps that were taken when this was linked to sars and to ebolavirus. if they won't stop, take steps to protect yourself from that potential.
You said "two posts up". That was like 5 posts up. :p

And you didn't explain how, you just said take steps to protect yourselves.
distance or isolate yourself from people who are doing things that are officially known ways of contracting the virus.
So if China does not comply, we will simply have to put up with their negligence and annual mass genocide by quarantining ourselves forever?
we're in america. they're in china. unless there are bat eaters over here too. (like in florida! ;p) how do you distance or isolate yourself from a population in another country?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

again, eating bats has been linked to sars and to ebolavirus. people are still eating bats, and we got through those. take similar steps, here! :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

We trade with them. People fly to and from China daily. If we ban travel to and from China, it will still be useless because someone can travel from China, to another country, and into the U.S..
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:again, eating bats has been linked to sars and to ebolavirus. people are still eating bats, and we got through those. take similar steps, here! :P
There is a chance that Covid mutates and turns into a virus that can wipe out 50% of the Earth's population. I'd rather not play with fire, here.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:We trade with them. People fly to and from China daily. If we ban travel to and from China, it will still be useless because someone can travel from China, to another country, and into the U.S..
there are always going to be possible ways to spread any virus or disease. etc. what did you have in mind?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

China isnt just spreading the disease, they are actively creating them by eating bats and road kill. The flu exists and is a seasonal thing because of China.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:again, eating bats has been linked to sars and to ebolavirus. people are still eating bats, and we got through those. take similar steps, here! :P
There is a chance that Covid mutates and turns into a virus that can wipe out 50% of the Earth's population. I'd rather not play with fire, here.
people in america are already playing with fire. coming on national tv to give bad medical advice. going to mass gatherings at churches because they are "covered in the blood of christ". etc.

i don't have all the answers. maybe you do.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:China isnt just spreading the disease, they are actively creating them by eating bats and road kill. The flu exists and is a seasonal thing because of China.
what would you do about it?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
people in america are already playing with fire. coming on national tv to give bad medical advice. going to mass gatherings at churches because they are "covered in the blood of christ". etc.

Who gave bad medical advice?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:China isnt just spreading the disease, they are actively creating them by eating bats and road kill. The flu exists and is a seasonal thing because of China.
Refuse business with China unless they stop eating bats, pets and road kill. They will suffer greatly without the U.S. in trade.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

i guess i should have said unproven medial advice, for this particular virus.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Refuse business with China unless they stop eating bats, pets and road kill. They will suffer greatly without the U.S. in trade.
so limiting our exposure to them, then. good suggestion.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

Who said what? Can you clarify?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

i don't want to. because it's going to become about the person rather than about giving unproven medical advice on national tv.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

Trump and Fox and Rudy keep pushing malaria medication for Coronavirus without it being proven effective and with some dying from those medications and suffering from side effects.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
To solve Jason’s fictitious problem? Dunno, magic fairy dust?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

Trump and Fox and Rudy keep pushing malaria medication for Coronavirus without it being proven effective and with some dying from those medications and suffering from side effects.
Are you talking about the person who drank fish tank cleaner?

Fish tank cleaner is not a medication.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

i don't want to. because it's going to become about the person rather than about giving unproven medical advice on national tv.
Ok, what unproven advice?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump shouldn’t even be addressing the country. Get Fauci and the nerds out in front of this, it’s just a dog and pony show with Trump and the media every day and nobody benefits.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.