Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Rassist scum!
Not really. You can enforce laws without prejudice or suffering.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Wait, how are you two up in here not talking about this shit? When I first saw the headline I thought it was bullshit. Trump is actually talking to Sweden about releasing a rapper named "A$AP Rocky" (emphasis on the stupid fucking name), because he got into a little scrap before some hip hop festival...

This isn't on the Onion or some sketch show, the leaders of your guys countries are squabbling over a fucking bum who probably doesn't know how to tie his own fucking shoes.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

9.5/10

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:Wait, how are you two up in here not talking about this shit? When I first saw the headline I thought it was bullshit. Trump is actually talking to Sweden about releasing a rapper named "A$AP Rocky" (emphasis on the stupid fucking name), because he got into a little scrap before some hip hop festival...

This isn't on the Onion or some sketch show, the leaders of your guys countries are squabbling over a fucking bum who probably doesn't know how to tie his own fucking shoes.
I haven't looked too much into it. I heard Trump received a flood of petitions for his release and Kanye called Trump to ask about it or something. I guess the dude got in a scuffle and is in jail. I wouldn't have gotten involved if I were prez, but whatevs.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

We like laws. But then again ASAP Rocky mightvfind our prisons nicer than his hotels he stays in :)
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Life must be too good when everyone flocks to the circus now.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

My heart breaks for Sweden.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:Life must be too good when everyone flocks to the circus now.
Can’t all have clown GOATUS at the helm.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:Wait, how are you two up in here not talking about this shit? When I first saw the headline I thought it was bullshit. Trump is actually talking to Sweden about releasing a rapper named "A$AP Rocky" (emphasis on the stupid fucking name), because he got into a little scrap before some hip hop festival...

This guy has been locked up longer than people in Baltimore get sentenced for attempted murder and I say good. Now this rapper nobody has ever heard of will know better than act like a thug in Sweden :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tulsi Gabbard is suing Google. I loves it. Hope she destroys them in court.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

*googles her* She deserves every dime from those scum. Not enough nudes, strip those clowns of their funds and give it to someone who knows how to do a proper image search.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Sorry but this is funny

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:Sorry but this is funny

How was he bad? I felt bad for the guy. Lifelong Republican who has been heavily respected, and raked over the coals by both Dems and Repubs. They should be ashamed! All of us liked him when he was appointed and said he would be fair. Trump even liked him.

(I actually get the joke, just feel bad for a once respected person who has dedicated his life to servicing our country)
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Sorry but this is funny

How was he bad? I felt bad for the guy. Lifelong Republican who has been heavily respected, and raked over the coals by both Dems and Repubs. They should be ashamed! All of us liked him when he was appointed and said he would be fair. Trump even liked him.

(I actually get the joke, just feel bad for a once respected person who has dedicated his life to servicing our country)
I kinda felt sorry for both of them. Both didn't need to be put in the situation they were in but both also kinda put themselves in those situations.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

To lighten the mood
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:To lighten the mood
The Four Whoreswomen of the DNC will be so offended if they see this.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:*googles her* She deserves every dime from those scum. Not enough nudes, strip those clowns of their funds and give it to someone who knows how to do a proper image search.
She had a pretty good night one, and was one of the most googled candidates following the debate. She wanted to capitalize and put money into advertising on google but they suppressed her because "reasons". Reasons being google is bought and owned by other democrats in the war on Orange Man and Conservative thought. I do hope she wins every penny, but it's pretty opportunistic of her to pull this shit, to be honest. Finally someone on the left gets screwed by one of these big tech firms and comes to the astonishing realization that tech censorship is a massive problem. Now all of a sudden she cares? It was never a problem before when Conservatives and independent journalism was getting fucked over, but now she's puffing her chest... it's MY campaign so NOW I mean BUSINESS. It's opportunistic, I'll always be sour on her for waiting until she becomes a victim to actually make a stand against the shit, but at least now someone on the left is finally joining in on the battle against tech censorship and maybe all the naive little leftists will open their minds a little now that someone on their team has felt the wrath.
Welcome to the club.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Real talk for some of the racist leftists here...

Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Bette Midler's still alive. Who knew?