Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jmac Attack »

Wow. I need a valium lol
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

And me saying Trump used to bitch about Obama’s golfing constantly is not an “outrageous claim”, it’s verifiable fact. You can choose to care about it, spin it or whatever but denying it happened makes you sound like a total loon.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote: Your tin foil conception of reality is the gift that keeps on giving. The man is trying to shut you down, Jason!
Reality:

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Wow. I need a valium lol
Or you could just address my response to you.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Your tin foil conception of reality is the gift that keeps on giving. The man is trying to shut you down, Jason!
Reality:

So use Bing and be afraid of “the man” 24/7. I don’t give a single fuck.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:I don’t give a single fuck.
So stop acting like you do before pulling a 180 and backing off.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:there is no genuine legitimate criticism of trump, if your post history is an indication. you've jumped on anyone that questions his actions or words, even a little bit.
I gave him shit on this board for the "violent video games" speech, and bashed him on the bump stock ban. You'll find my criticisms of Trump on here, you won't find any of his detractors anywhere giving him credit where it's due.
did you give him shit? did you bash him? i think you mentioned a couple of times that you don't like that he did those things, when pushed about it, like you are now. but i don't recall any direct criticism.

you will find people giving him credit. in fact, some of his former public detractors are now desperate for his approval.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The funniest part is you actually thinking it’s at all an enjoyable experience for the rest of us to go back and forth with you about your dear leader. Not one person is interested in you telling them for the 500th time that they can’t think for themselves or are full of shit. Hard pass.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:there is no genuine legitimate criticism of trump, if your post history is an indication. you've jumped on anyone that questions his actions or words, even a little bit.
I gave him shit on this board for the "violent video games" speech, and bashed him on the bump stock ban. You'll find my criticisms of Trump on here, you won't find any of his detractors anywhere giving him credit where it's due.
did you give him shit? did you bash him? i think you mentioned a couple of times that you don't like that he did those things, when pushed about it, like you are now. but i don't recall any direct criticism.

you will find people giving him credit. in fact, some of his former public detractors are now desperate for his approval.
I gave him shit, I guess. Am I supposed to say the economy should tank? :p
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Nah, I’m gonna do whatever I want. That was not an invitation for you to jump into loony mode. I don’t give a shit in any substantive way about your Google conspiracies, it’s just funny to make fun of. Trying to engage me in a serious discussion about it after I make a joke is dense as all hell. Learn to read the room.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

everyone with a criticism, now, wants the economy to crash... is that where we are?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:The funniest part is you actually thinking it’s at all an enjoyable experience for the rest of us to go back and forth with you about your dear leader. Not one person is interested in you telling them for the 500th time that they can’t think for themselves or are full of shit. Hard pass.
J-Mac and I were on our way somewhere in that conversation until you interjected with random Trump nonsense you refused to backup, then in record time spun the conversation around and made it about me and accused me of being a tinfoil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorist.

"Hard pass". Awesome. Go away, then.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

everyone with a criticism, now, wants the economy to crash... is that where we are?
No, but you seem upset that I didn't bash him. Unless I misinterpreted what you were getting at?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Nah, I’m gonna do whatever I want. That was not an invitation for you to jump into loony mode. I don’t give a shit in any substantive way about your Google conspiracies, it’s just funny to make fun of. Trying to engage me in a serious discussion about it after I make a joke is dense as all hell. Learn to read the room.
Oh, so you were only joking around?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

No, but you seem upset that I didn't bash him. Unless I misinterpreted what you were getting at?
no, you said you bashed him. and i questioned if you actually did. that's all.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:The funniest part is you actually thinking it’s at all an enjoyable experience for the rest of us to go back and forth with you about your dear leader. Not one person is interested in you telling them for the 500th time that they can’t think for themselves or are full of shit. Hard pass.
J-Mac and I were on our way somewhere in that conversation until you interjected with random Trump nonsense you refused to backup, then in record time spun the conversation around and made it about me and accused me of being a tinfoil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorist.

Yes it’s clearly my fault that J-Mac is doing something else. You’re really losing it tonight...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Obviously I was not trying to engage you in an actual discussion about Google conspiracies, good fucking lord. If you just need an outlet to shout this stuff into the void, go ahead.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Yes it’s clearly my fault that J-Mac is doing something else. You’re really losing it tonight...
He would've addressed my post when he logged back on. Instead you're making him log back off and take a valium. Good job.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Obviously I was not trying to engage you in an actual discussion about Google conspiracies, good fucking lord. If you just need an outlet to shout this stuff into the void, go ahead.
Why would you bring up Google conspiracies then?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

no, you said you bashed him. and i questioned if you actually did. that's all.
I don't know what would be considered bashing. I'm still kind of sour on that, even though he is still pro-gun in general.