Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Real talk for some of the racist leftists here...

pointing to black people supporting trump to prove that he's not racist, is not really any different than pointing to white supremacists supporting trump to prove that he is. just putting that out there.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:pointing to black people supporting trump to prove that he's not racist, is not really any different than pointing to white supremacists supporting trump to prove that he is. just putting that out there.
The video was about Bette Midler, you weirdo.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

He's just saying Midler is no Streisand, is all.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Gotta admit something ....Bette Midler has great motorboating type of titties.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

What a comeback from Jason's hero Ronald Reagan. Stealing Trump's racist shine from beyond the grave!

Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Rats don’t wear shoes either, shit.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tough look for all the conservatives who insisted for decades that Reagan wasn't racist even though his campaign strategy and policies were.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Alright, the fuck you do with J, Headward? Motherfucker would stab his grandpa if he looked at Reagan wrong, getting nothing from this ain't in the cards.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I didn't even know that lmao but Reagan was a dick. I respect Nixon though because he was a smart dick.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:What a comeback from Jason's hero Ronald Reagan. Stealing Trump's racist shine from beyond the grave!
Oh, look. The little boy who cried rassizm thinks he dropped a bombshell.

Oh, my God it just cuts so deep...

Son of a bitch, man. This sucks. We're gonna have to like, rebuild the Berlin Wall and shit. OhGodthisbombshell... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:Alright, the fuck you do with J, Headward? Motherfucker would stab his grandpa if he looked at Reagan wrong, getting nothing from this ain't in the cards.
While I do love Reagan for his wit, comedic charm, realism and personality, he definitely isn't my favorite president of all time. And this NEWS that shocked the WORLD by STORM that Headuardo just atom-bombed this thread with really has no effect on my views of Reagan at all. He was frustrated with the way those god damn Africans voted in the U.N. and it pissed him off, had a private laugh about it with Nixon about it over the phone, and that was it. My heart bleeds for the bleeding hearts. :cry: :cry: :cry: But at least they feel some vindication in their race-baiting. Just hope to God Trump doesn't dig through the national archives and release LBJ tapes.

Let's group sesh Bedtime for Bonzo?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

So if AOC or Elijah Cummings said shit about crackers and honkies, you would just say they were just telling the truth about white people? Seriously.....you'd be cool with that? Like blatent racist shit?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:So if AOC or Elijah Cummings said shit about crackers and honkies, you would just say they were just telling the truth about white people? Seriously.....you'd be cool with that? Like blatent racist shit?
Where did I say Reagan was "telling the truth about black people", you fuckin' jabroni?

I already don't like AOC, so my opinion of her wouldn't change. Also, not my place to be offended for black people. If black people take exception I'm not going to be upset about. I will, however, make fun of you cracker asses for throwing a bitch fit.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Alright, the fuck you do with J, Headward? Motherfucker would stab his grandpa if he looked at Reagan wrong, getting nothing from this ain't in the cards.
While I do love Reagan for his wit, comedic charm, realism and personality, he definitely isn't my favorite president of all time. And this NEWS that shocked the WORLD by STORM that Headuardo just atom-bombed this thread with really has no effect on my views of Reagan at all. He was frustrated with the way those god damn Africans voted in the U.N. and it pissed him off, had a private laugh about it with Nixon about it over the phone, and that was it. My heart bleeds for the bleeding hearts. :cry: :cry: :cry: But at least they feel some vindication in their race-baiting. Just hope to God Trump doesn't dig through the national archives and release LBJ tapes.

Let's be clear, nobody is shocked that Reagan was a racist piece of shit, it's just nice to confirm it with no room for doubt. Even less surprising is that you would be unmoved from your Reagan hero worship, I had no expectation of anything from the same person who is dumb enough to frame Trump's scatter-brained, dementia-riddled thought as "fifth dimensional chess". And yet even less surprising is how excited you sound now that you have documented proof of a conservative icon reflecting your own bigoted views. I'm sure you've shared many such "private laughs" with your friends and think there's nothing wrong with it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

In fairness, it seems impossible that it took so many years for the guy whose administration pumped crack cocaine into every major city of the country to be directly implicated for his obvious racism. Good on Reagan's people for waiting until well after the old bastard kicked the bucket to let this stuff see the light of day.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Oh, and not a single educated liberal would be moved by the LBJ stuff, not because they don't think it's wrong, but because they're comfortable with the truth however inconvenient it may seem. They don't feel the need to gatekeep the sanctity of their icons' legacies, as conservatives did for decades for that old bastard Reagan. FDR, JFK, LBJ, Bill, Barry...line 'em up and let's shit on their indiscretions. No problem. It's a very different scene than the nut jobs who hero worship Reagan and Trump.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:So if AOC or Elijah Cummings said shit about crackers and honkies, you would just say they were just telling the truth about white people? Seriously.....you'd be cool with that? Like blatent racist shit?
Where did I say Reagan was "telling the truth about black people", you fuckin' jabroni?

I already don't like AOC, so my opinion of her wouldn't change. Also, not my place to be offended for black people. If black people take exception I'm not going to be upset about. I will, however, make fun of you cracker asses for throwing a bitch fit.
1. You didn't.
2. I'm a white boy who can't dance. Lol. Flame away!

(Is that racist?) Haha
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:In fairness, it seems impossible that it took so many years for the guy whose administration pumped crack cocaine into every major city of the country to be directly implicated for his obvious racism. Good on Reagan's people for waiting until well after the old bastard kicked the bucket to let this stuff see the light of day.
If that was under Obama's watch, you bet there would be a thread about it....and hell to pay! :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Let's be clear, nobody is shocked that Reagan was a racist piece of shit, it's just nice to confirm it with no room for doubt. Even less surprising is that you would be unmoved from your Reagan hero worship, I had no expectation of anything from the same person who is dumb enough to frame Trump's scatter-brained, dementia-riddled thought as "fifth dimensional chess". And yet even less surprising is how excited you sound now that you have documented proof of a conservative icon reflecting your own bigoted views. I'm sure you've shared many such "private laughs" with your friends and think there's nothing wrong with it.
Firstly, those aren't "views", and I don't share them. I wouldn't echo those sentiments if I were Reagan 50 years ago. Sorry. It was a fuckin' rude ass comment. Nothing more, nothing less. And I am going to continue to make fun of you for trying to be a white knight for a race of people that you're not even associated with at all in your personal life. You're not going to like this, but you have made it kind of clear that you have some genuine social issues in real life.

Now, I know college turned you into a weak ass wussy liberal, but it also weakened your already half-ass definition of racism. For actual racism, turn to George Wallace's Inaugural address in Alabama for something actually worth talking about.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Oh, and not a single educated liberal would be moved by the LBJ stuff, not because they don't think it's wrong, but because they're comfortable with the truth however inconvenient it may seem. They don't feel the need to gatekeep the sanctity of their icons' legacies, as conservatives did for decades for that old bastard Reagan. FDR, JFK, LBJ, Bill, Barry...line 'em up and let's shit on their indiscretions. No problem. It's a very different scene than the nut jobs who hero worship Reagan and Trump.
There is no such thing as an educated liberal...
See: Wimp Lo