More destruction of historical statues and monuments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: More destruction of historical statues and monuments

Post by Tiggnutz »

http://www.theroot.com/charles-barkley- ... 1798149722

Even Charles Barkley is a White Supremacist :lol: How dare he have an opinion that doesn't fall in line and might be shared by a "White". Lots of racism in the world that is very clear :ugeek:
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:http://www.theroot.com/charles-barkley- ... 1798149722

Even Charles Barkley is a White Supremacist :lol: How dare he have an opinion that doesn't fall in line and might be shared by a "White". Lots of racism in the world that is very clear :ugeek:
I dont think you are accurately depicting the argument made by the writer there.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:http://www.theroot.com/charles-barkley- ... 1798149722

I dont think you are accurately depicting the argument made by the writer there.
How would you depict it?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

the argument was that charles barkley is parroting "white" views and solutions on the problems facing black people. but summed up that argument with "Because Charles Barkley is a white supremacist." i don't know how more clearly that could be stated?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

basically, the writer insinuates that anyone who questions any part of his narrative is a white supremacist. it's a flawed argument from the start.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

This is the updated "Uncle Tom" insult disgusting lefties used years ago. Ben Carson gets called an Uncle Tom all the time. A brilliant surgeon who is now Secretary of HUD, called an Uncle Tom by morons who will never do in a lifetime what he has done in a single day, a few thousand times over.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:This is the updated "Uncle Tom" insult disgusting lefties used years ago. Ben Carson gets called an Uncle Tom all the time. A brilliant surgeon who is now Secretary of HUD, called an Uncle Tom by morons who will never do in a lifetime what he has done in a single day, a few thousand times over.
Yup, dum dums. Same with those that called Obama the N word or monkey. Both sides have dumb asses.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:This is the updated "Uncle Tom" insult disgusting lefties used years ago. Ben Carson gets called an Uncle Tom all the time. A brilliant surgeon who is now Secretary of HUD, called an Uncle Tom by morons who will never do in a lifetime what he has done in a single day, a few thousand times over.
Yup, dum dums. Same with those that called Obama the N word or monkey. Both sides have dumb asses.
I don't recall a published article calling Obama any of those things and let's see who comes out to defend Sir Charles for having an opinion.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Do you have any magazine or legit website articles where that happened?

Most hold the media to higher levels than your drunk uncle Bubba.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I don't recall a published article calling Obama any of those things and let's see who comes out to defend Sir Charles for having an opinion.
Oh, I agree with you.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Do you have any magazine or legit website articles where that happened?

Most hold the media to higher levels than your drunk uncle Bubba.
I went back and read the article. I was just addressing what you said. I spoke too soon. My apologies.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

In other words, I was reading the thread backwards lol.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

J-Mac, you big dummy!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Espn removes an Asian broadcaster from working a game because his name is Robert Lee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It was the right move he was probably a white supremacist in favor of slavery :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:Espn removes an Asian broadcaster from working a game because his name is Robert Lee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It was the right move he was probably a white supremacist in favor of slavery :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I heard that this morning. That's some dumb ass shit.....and I know dumb ass shit.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Espn removes an Asian broadcaster from working a game because his name is Robert Lee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It was the right move he was probably a white supremacist in favor of slavery :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I heard that this morning. That's some dumb ass shit.....and I know dumb ass shit.
Who the fuck is making these decisions there that's almost to funny to believe it's true.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Who the fuck is making these decisions there that's almost to funny to believe it's true.
Either there has to be more to this story or EDPN is just retarded.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

They didn't want screen caps of "Robert Lee does Virginia game" making the rounds all over social media. Pretty pathetic excuse, I know.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
ESPN has been a joke for years. This is one of the most pathetic things they have ever done. A bunch of crazies over there.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Very strange. The screen caps aren't much better now