Most Recent Purchase

You can talk about anything here
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: Most Recent Purchase

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

I also easily put Taco Bell above Del Taco. Not sure who I'd put at the bottom.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

What the fuck is up with the heelturn on Chick-Fil-A all of a sudden? See nothing but deserved praise by everyone except Tigg and now all of a sudden two, TWO people say Wendy's chicken sandwich is better than Chick-Fil-A? Wendy's is in league with Jack's Spicy Chicken from Jack in the Box. Why don't you guys take your local tee ball league and pit 'em against the New York Yankees and pick the tee ballers to win?

There are levels to this game.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I am so offended. On behalf of food-eaters everywhere, I am deeply triggered by this garbage.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jack in the Crack is also on the low end of the spectrum with Burger King and Taco Bell.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:Jack in the Crack is also on the low end of the spectrum with Burger King and Taco Bell.
Ultimate Chee, ftw. And they actually have decent egg rolls.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:What the fuck is up with the heelturn on Chick-Fil-A all of a sudden? See nothing but deserved praise by everyone except Tigg and now all of a sudden two, TWO people say Wendy's chicken sandwich is better than Chick-Fil-A? Wendy's is in league with Jack's Spicy Chicken from Jack in the Box. Why don't you guys take your local tee ball league and pit 'em against the New York Yankees and pick the tee ballers to win?

Spicy chicken, never had a regular chicken sandwich from Wendys. What's the point if there's a spicy option.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Was no heel turn, I always found Wendy's Spicy chicken to be superior, without a doubt. Hell, it's really the only thing I think they do right.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Headhunter wrote:Jack in the Crack is also on the low end of the spectrum with Burger King and Taco Bell.
I'd definitely put Jack in the Box near the bottom. Probably THE bottom if I can't think of one I think is worse.

BK used to be great, don't know what the fuck happened. Gone is the delicious charbroiled taste, and all we get is bland water-meat now.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I think a lot has to do with who is running each joint. Burger King by my work used to be shit, never bothered with it for years. Then one day they were doing some spicy nugget/fries promo something or other, I went to try it, and got a Whopper too. They could stuff the promo, the Whopper was de-lish. Went back a few weeks later, again, the Whopper was de-lish. I'm like they finally got decent management there or summat, and what do you know? They shut it down not long after.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:What the fuck is up with the heelturn on Chick-Fil-A all of a sudden? See nothing but deserved praise by everyone except Tigg and now all of a sudden two, TWO people say Wendy's chicken sandwich is better than Chick-Fil-A? Wendy's is in league with Jack's Spicy Chicken from Jack in the Box. Why don't you guys take your local tee ball league and pit 'em against the New York Yankees and pick the tee ballers to win?

Spicy chicken, never had a regular chicken sandwich from Wendys. What's the point if there's a spicy option.
Neither have I had a plain chicken from Wendy's either. The Chick-Fil-A Spicy Deluxe is fucking untouchable. And you goons pick WENDY'S? It's the same thing as a Jack's Spicy chicken. Half-assed, OKness.

God- Just- get the fuck out of my sight. Both of you.

ImageImageImage
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I'm fine with trying it again, but I've had Chick suck spicy chicken twice and Wendy's spicy chicken countless times, Chick ass just ain't up to snuff.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:I'm fine with trying it again, but I've had Chick suck spicy chicken twice and Wendy's spicy chicken countless times, Chick ass just ain't up to snuff.
Buy new taste buds.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:I'm fine with trying it again, but I've had Chick suck spicy chicken twice and Wendy's spicy chicken countless times, Chick ass just ain't up to snuff.
Buy new taste buds.
That's the thing, there was no spice to Chick ass.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

As pissed as I am with you two weirdos, I'm gonna go back to the underwhelming Wendy's and get a spicy chicken because not only do you say it's half as good as Chick-Fil-A, or even in the same LEAGUE as Chick-Fil-A, but better? Fuck. Fine. Gimme one. You fucks. Golly
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

All I got here is McDonalds, KFC (the Czechs LOVE KFC) and to a lesser degree BK. I find McDonalds and KFC better here.
Last edited by Headhunter on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:
Buy new taste buds.
That's the thing, there was no spice to Chick ass.
There's no spice to Wendy's, weirdo. Get pepperjack cheese on Chicky.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:All I got here is McDonalds, KFC (the Czechs LOVE KFC) and to a lesser degree BK. I find McDonalds and KFC better here.
McDick, Booger King and LameFC. Czech paradise.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I don't know about only thing they do right, I could probably inject Baconator bits into my veins and feel great
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Jason wrote:
Buy new taste buds.
Sounds like a purchase you need to make for this thread :P
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Word.