Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Yes, and that’s a great comparison because 9/11 was another case where the president knew exactly what was going to happen and spent the six prior weeks golfing, saying the towers will only have a few broken windows and bitching about his enemies.

Oh that didn’t happen leading up to 9/11? Shit.
You sound like a conspiracy theorist. You are the same person as the people who are gathering in droves and shouting about tyranny.

This conversation was going smoothly until you tapped into that part of your brain where you refuse to give credit where it's due and shift blame from the parties responsible to the one person you wish was responsible.

Gross. I'm going to bed.
I’m a conspiracy theorist for noting that Trump did nothing for six weeks, something every person who isn’t a delusional Trump cultist has pointed out? You keep missing badly here and you can’t defend Trump even a little bit.

But you also can’t break free from the cult, so your only choice is to make desperate reaches like comparing me to lunatics. You have absolutely nothing here and you know it.
No. You keep missing badly here. Read it again.

I have nothing here? What you're screaming at me like an impetulant child is absolute nonsense. It is the exact same thing as trying to explain to someone that radical muslims flew planes into two buildings and that they were responsible for thousands of dead Americans, while the person you're explaining it to says "No. Trump didn't climb up the buildings like King Kong and swat the planes out of the air. Trump literally killed them". How is a sane person to respond to that?

I can't stress this enough, you do not sound any less retarded than that example I just gave you.

China lied, people died. Goodnight.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Yes, and that’s a great comparison because 9/11 was another case where the president knew exactly what was going to happen and spent the six prior weeks golfing, saying the towers will only have a few broken windows and bitching about his enemies.

Oh that didn’t happen leading up to 9/11? Shit.
You sound like a conspiracy theorist. You are the same person as the people who are gathering in droves and shouting about tyranny.

This conversation was going smoothly until you tapped into that part of your brain where you refuse to give credit where it's due and shift blame from the parties responsible to the one person you wish was responsible.

Gross. I'm going to bed.
I’m a conspiracy theorist for noting that Trump did nothing for six weeks, something every person who isn’t a delusional Trump cultist has pointed out? You keep missing badly here and you can’t defend Trump even a little bit.

But you also can’t break free from the cult, so your only choice is to make desperate reaches like comparing me to lunatics. You have absolutely nothing here and you know it.
No. You keep missing badly here. Read it again.

I have nothing here? What you're screaming at me like an impetulant child is absolute nonsense. It is the exact same thing as trying to explain to someone that radical muslims flew planes into two buildings and that they were responsible for thousands of dead Americans, while the person you're explaining it to says "No. Trump didn't climb up the buildings like King Kong and swat the planes out of the air. Trump literally killed them". How is a sane person to respond to that?

I can't stress this enough, you do not sound any less retarded than that example I just gave you.

China lied, people died. Goodnight.
Keep ignoring those six weeks of inaction. Pivot. Gaslight. Make awful analogies. Do anything you can but face reality.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

If Head and I have missed some magic action in those 6 weeks you could just state what that action was. :D
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:If Head and I have missed some magic action in those 6 weeks you could just state what that action was. :D
To be fair, he’s given plenty of answers. They’ve included having sex with his wife, watching Tiger King, planning economic revenge on China and empowering his idiot son-in-law with yet another responsibility that he has zero business dealing with.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

So I'm reading some shit that sunlight kills the Corona. Cool. Honest question, anybody think about whiskey to combat this shit? Because I'll tell ya, when I used to get hopped up on that shit, I wouldn't get so much as a sniffle. And if I did? More whiskey would kill it, on the spot. Something about it turns your immune system into a tank!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I have not read a theory about Sunlight. But odds are it may reduce time it can spend surviving on certain surfaces or in droplets in the air, but that won’t stop basic transmission human to human or in crowded spaces. Might just mean social distancing works better and is going to work.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I mentioned it earlier, but I'll do it one more time, baby. One last, final time, guys. Try to pay attention.

Coronavirus task force! Ok? This bad boy coordinates and oversees the Administration's efforts to monitor, prevent, contain, and mitigate the spread of the Kung Flu! Trump implemented it after the travel ban. Since implementing it, he has continuously been adding more and more people to the force. This includes all of February and all of March. Among those included, just to name a few, are the Surgeon General, the Head Secretary of Health and Human Services, the Director of the United States Office of Science and Technology, the Head of the National Economic Counsil, the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Administrator of the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services, among many others.

He implemented this task force when China and the WHO lied to him and advised him to ignore the virus. Yet, he continued to take preventative measures and create this task force despite their corruption and ineptitude.

Now go ahead and make up another false "yeah, but" scenario to rebut that.
Mic drop. Goodnight.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:So I'm reading some shit that sunlight kills the Corona. Cool. Honest question, anybody think about whiskey to combat this shit? Because I'll tell ya, when I used to get hopped up on that shit, I wouldn't get so much as a sniffle. And if I did? More whiskey would kill it, on the spot. Something about it turns your immune system into a tank!
You’re saying the vaccine is me relapsing? Fuck me. Out of the frying pan, into the fire. :lol:
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:So I'm reading some shit that sunlight kills the Corona. Cool. Honest question, anybody think about whiskey to combat this shit? Because I'll tell ya, when I used to get hopped up on that shit, I wouldn't get so much as a sniffle. And if I did? More whiskey would kill it, on the spot. Something about it turns your immune system into a tank!
You’re saying the vaccine is me relapsing? Fuck me. Out of the frying pan, into the fire. :lol:
:lol: Already there, figure I can be a savior to some people, but we're fucked either way.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:I mentioned it earlier, but I'll do it one more time, baby. One last, final time, guys. Try to pay attention.

Coronavirus task force! Ok? This bad boy coordinates and oversees the Administration's efforts to monitor, prevent, contain, and mitigate the spread of the Kung Flu! Trump implemented it after the travel ban. Since implementing it, he has continuously been adding more and more people to the force. This includes all of February and all of March. Among those included, just to name a few, are the Surgeon General, the Head Secretary of Health and Human Services, the Director of the United States Office of Science and Technology, the Head of the National Economic Counsil, the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Administrator of the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services, among many others.

He implemented this task force when China and the WHO lied to him and advised him to ignore the virus. Yet, he continued to take preventative measures and create this task force despite their corruption and ineptitude.

Mic drop. Goodnight.
Awesome, he assembled a super team! That had no directive and did absolutely nothing. Woohoo! I’m imagining an Avengers movie where they dramatically assemble, Nick Fury tells them nothing and then they just sit at a bar and look confused while the city gets demolished.

What happened to the pandemic response team that was in place for years? What were they up to in this equation?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Another honest question, my mom just sneezed like 10 times. Is that grounds for eviction?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:Another honest question, my mom just sneezed like 10 times. Is that grounds for eviction?
No. Dry cough and fever are the main things to watch for initially. Sneezing is just allergies
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:Another honest question, my mom just sneezed like 10 times. Is that grounds for eviction?
Might be enough Covid in there to take down Orange County.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Also jesus fuck, how many times are you going to say good night and not go to bed Jason? You’re up and you don’t have shit to do, it’s fine.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:I mentioned it earlier, but I'll do it one more time, baby. One last, final time, guys. Try to pay attention.

Mic drop. Goodnight.
Awesome, he assembled a super team! That had no directive and did absolutely nothing. Woohoo! I’m imagining an Avengers movie where they dramatically assemble, Nick Fury
"Trying to stop a virus of this magnitude is like trying to stop the wind"
- Mike Osterholm, Infectious Disease Expert.

"Yeah, but evil orange man didn't stop the wind"
- HeadhunterHMF

That's how retarded you sound. Goodnight (for real, I promise. I must put retarded conversations to bed before going to bed myself)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Mic drop. Goodnight.
Awesome, he assembled a super team! That had no directive and did absolutely nothing. Woohoo! I’m imagining an Avengers movie where they dramatically assemble, Nick Fury

"Yeah, but Trump didn't stop the wind
- HeadhunterHMF

That's how retarded you sound. Goodnight (for real, I promise. I must put retarded conversations to bed before going to bed myself)
Or, you know, he could have tried actually implementing measures + stocking up and distributing supplies in a timely manner that have proven to be effective in mitigating this thing, all possible in that insanely long window of time where he instead did nothing productive but play golf, watch Tiger King, bitch about Democrats and talk about how the virus would disappear.

That probably would have been better. But I’m no Jared Kushner, so what do I know! :lol:
Last edited by Headhunter on Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason, get back here!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I’m losing track of all the things I sound as retarded as for correctly pointing out that Trump did nothing for six weeks :cry:
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Mic drop. Goodnight.

That was a mic drop like Nordberg dropped the mic on these bad guys.

I mean you want to tell me that his achievement was assembling a group of people. None of whom did much to improve anything in the short, medium or long term. Hell even googling Trump Coronavirus Task Force achievements results in nothing but those daily propaganda sessions that are met with increasing incredulity.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Mic drop. Goodnight.

"Yeah, but evil orange man didn't stop the wind"
- HeadhunterHMF

If only there was some way to mitigate the effects of wind on a population. Like shelter. Or protective clothing.