What are you watching?

You can talk about anything here
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: What are you watching?

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Thinking it over now, why is Jason up there for worst taste? I know with zombie you have Annie, unbelievably directed by John Huston (Maltese Falcon, Treasure of the Sierra Madre). Other stuff too but Annie stands out. With Jiggy, good fuck, where to start. Jason likes a bunch of old stuff (I do too) and calls movies "cozy" sometimes but I don't remember why he's in this category.
Grown Ups came out at the time and I was talking it up big league. lol...
Yeah that's pretty bad
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Tore through a ton of My strange Addiction episodes....
1) Vapo Rub- she sniffed it, rubbed it on herself, and ATE it. Ate the friggen Vapo Rub. It looked like she was slathering vaseline on her tongue. $350.00 a month in VapoRub. Damn!
2) Sand- Lady ate sand. I can't even stand when it gets in my mouth at the beach for a second. She munched it all day. Licked her finger, dipped it in a bowl and crunchy crunchy. In a pinch she chewed nail files. (cringes)
3) Butt Injections- gal was addicted to booty injections. Would meet a weirdo in an alley and get god knows what injected in her buttox.
4) Coffee Enemas- People doing 5 coffee enemas a day. I didn't even know it can go up that hole. :shock:
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Ava wrote:Tore through a ton of My strange Addiction episodes....
1) Vapo Rub- she sniffed it, rubbed it on herself, and ATE it. Ate the friggen Vapo Rub. It looked like she was slathering vaseline on her tongue. $350.00 a month in VapoRub. Damn!
2) Sand- Lady ate sand. I can't even stand when it gets in my mouth at the beach for a second. She munched it all day. Licked her finger, dipped it in a bowl and crunchy crunchy. In a pinch she chewed nail files. (cringes)
3) Butt Injections- gal was addicted to booty injections. Would meet a weirdo in an alley and get god knows what injected in her buttox.
4) Coffee Enemas- People doing 5 coffee enemas a day. I didn't even know it can go up that hole. :shock:
:shock:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The Gathering (1977)

First time viewing. A lesser known Christmas gem, apparently. Found it at the Pawn Shop brand new for a buck or two a year or so ago. Figure I'll give it a go.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Good Boys

Shit this is funny so far.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

I liked Toy Story 4, but didn't love it. It's in my top 10 for 2019, but all the others were too, and I'm still getting more 2019 movies in so I don't expect it to stay long, especially since it's in the lower portion. It's definitely at the bottom of the Toy Stories though.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Keanu's Duke Caboom rules though.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

If you guys like cartoons for kids, I thoroughly recommend Green Eggs and Ham. Very fun.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Has anyone seen To Die For, with Nicole Kidman? I read about this school teacher who seduced a student and made him kill her husband. They made this movie out of it, so I bought it on amazon. Arriving tomorry.

Also, The Gathering was really good. A very realistic Christmas movie and a bit of a tear jerker. This movie made me realize that Hollywood's biggest problem is a shortage of convincing actors. The Gathering had me believing every detail of it and it was a pretty simple Christmas movie.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:Has anyone seen To Die For, with Nicole Kidman? I read about this school teacher who seduced a student and made him kill her husband. They made this movie out of it, so I bought it on amazon. Arriving tomorry.
Yeah, it was pretty good for what it is, Kidman does well and I could see that chick getting those kids all fucked up. I would have made it more salacious and smutty, but whatevs.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:Has anyone seen To Die For, with Nicole Kidman? I read about this school teacher who seduced a student and made him kill her husband. They made this movie out of it, so I bought it on amazon. Arriving tomorry.
Yeah, it was pretty good for what it is, Kidman does well and I could see that chick getting those kids all fucked up. I would have made it more salacious and smutty, but whatevs.
Young Joaquin Phoenix is in it if I remember correctly
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Young Joaquin Phoenix is in it if I remember correctly
Yes. And Matt Dillon.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Some Aqueduct documentaries that are part of the special features on my Chinatown Blu Ray that I'm finally getting around to popping the cherry.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Young Frankenstein
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Sedagive?

Just finished 101 Dalmatians. Been more than a couple years since I last watched. Ages beautifully for the adult while dropping heavy loads of nostalgia throughout the movie. An absolute classic.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

The Irishman
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Time for some movies...