Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:can we stop with he "trump derangement syndrome"? if they saw him doing a majority of things right, people would like him and praise him. it is not just being led around by the media, as much as you'd like it to be. :P
I will stop when it ceases to exist. You telling me it's not real is like that time the WHO told Trump the coronavirus wasn't really. I'm taking preventative measures here. 8-)
it exists in some amount. sure. i'm talking on hmf. and you just labeled me that way. do you think i'm guilty of it, really?
I never said you had the disease.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Still not a single preventative measure Jason can account for between February and mid March. Because there weren't any. Which has resulted in thousands of deaths.
bUt OrAnGe mAn!!1!1!!!!!!

I already told you what he did, you conveniently ignore it. Let me hear you ridicule China and the WHO once. Just once. It's pretty easy.
Assembling a group of people is not a preventative measure or policy.

What happened to the pandemic response team that was in the White House for a long time? They definitely would have been helpful.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I literally called China "the arson", so you can quit begging me to focus on something that doesn't matter at all at this stage.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:can we stop with he "trump derangement syndrome"? if they saw him doing a majority of things right, people would like him and praise him. it is not just being led around by the media, as much as you'd like it to be. :P
I will stop when it ceases to exist. You telling me it's not real is like that time the WHO told Trump the coronavirus wasn't really. I'm taking preventative measures here. 8-)
it exists in some amount. sure. i'm talking on hmf. and you just labeled me that way. do you think i'm guilty of it, really?
Jason wrote: not Orange Man because you didn't like that he fired your favorite character on the Apprentice.
is not a way of saying "orange man bad" or "trump derangement syndrome" or however else you want to label it?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jason wrote: not Orange Man because you didn't like that he fired your favorite character on the Apprentice.
is not a way of saying "orange man bad" or "trump derangement syndrome" or however else you want to label it?
He's talking about me. Because I recognized long before his presidency that Trump was a horrible person, I have "derangement syndrome".
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Why would we be focusing on China when the virus spread around the world long ago and measures could have been taken in this country to help mitigate that, but weren't? Again, there's nothing productive about scolding the arson while the fire is still ongoing. That's absolutely pointless.
Trump ain't no fireman!
But he is a horrible president. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
He's talking about me. Because I recognized long before his presidency that Trump was a horrible person, I have "derangement syndrome".
enh. then he shouldn't quote it at me. :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
enh. then he shouldn't quote it at me. :P
Sorry zombs. Apparently I'm living rent free.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Yeah, Headward makes a good analogy. They're criticizing Trump's fireman skills. Motherfuckers thought Jack Bull Burton McCaffrey was the arsonist in Backdraft, and a hot head dick that got the kid Tim burned, don't make it so. But he ain't that good of a fireman, because if he just threw down some brews with Adcox and picked his brain a bit, he would have found out the whole fucking thing and stopped it. But no. Kinda like Trump.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Everytime Jason says Orange Man.....drink. ima be drunk by 5pm eastern standard at this rate. :lol:

We get it....Trump is orange and Obama wore a tan suit. Trump is the new Jesus and Obama had a shitty economy that all of a sudden was peachy when Trump was elected. Obama had nothing to do with it. And Michelle is tall, so therefore she has to be a man. Oh, and they are in cahoots with Oprah molesting kids at a Chucky Cheese. :lol:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:Yeah, Headward makes a good analogy. They're criticizing Trump's fireman skills. Motherfuckers thought Jack Bull Burton McCaffrey was the arsonist in Backdraft, and a hot head dick that got the kid Tim burned, don't make it so. But he ain't that good of a fireman, because if he just threw down some brews with Adcox and picked his brain a bit, he would have found out the whole fucking thing and stopped it. But no. Kinda like Trump.
Imagine the Luftwaffe is blitzing London every day, and Churchill's priority is just to talk about how incompetent Chamberlain was. If you complain about the cause enough, surely that will stop the bombs...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

That ain't a perfect analogy because Nazis gonna Nazi regardless of weak sister Chamberlain's limp-wristed leadership, but you get the point. China doesn't matter anymore. There's nothing productive about focusing your energy on how they fucked us over. The virus is everywhere. It's everyone's problem now, you can call them bat eating Communist evil fucks with as much fire and brimstone as you want, it's not going to help. We got a six week window where the Trump administration failed us, and all we have to show for it is the task force that didn't do anything.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

This thread for the last ten pages...

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:This thread for the last ten pages...

Dude, stop. I'm just fuckin around man. Yeah....I cant stand Trump and you will stick up for him even if he rapes goats (see how that works?). Love ya man. I always look forward to your posts even if you are wrong. 8-)
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

if you delivered your posts in tom hardy's bane voice, it would probably be a lot more entertaining.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

You still have yet to name a single preventative measure taken in those six weeks as the task force didn’t lead to a single policy in that window. You continue to stupidly scream China China China like it’s at all helpful when the virus is now all over the planet. You can make all the memes you want, you’ve done a lousy job defending the administration and everyone can see that.

Also, what happened to the Pandemic response team that used to be a White House mainstay? Exactly the group of people who would have been helpful. Where were they? Why do you refuse to answer this?
Last edited by Headhunter on Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Or sometimes you can acknowledge a good point. Remember....I'm Mr Flip Flopper if I say someone made a good point or change my vew on something. But yet....you keep calling me unfair.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:You still have yet to name a single preventative measure taken in those six weeks as the task force didn’t lead to a single policy in that window. You continue to stupidly scream China China China like it’s at all helpful when the virus is now all over the planet. You can make all the memes you want, you’ve done a lousy job defending the administration and everyone can see that.

Also, what happened to the Pandemic response team that used to be a White House mainstay? Exactly the group of people who would have been helpful. Where were they? Why do you refuse to answer this?
Because they have Jared Kushner as the answer. Duh.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason, even Bane is like what the fuck? For that six weeks, All you got is that Trump formed a task force, and that task force got some info.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You still have yet to name a single preventative measure taken in those six weeks as the task force didn’t lead to a single policy in that window. You continue to stupidly scream China China China like it’s at all helpful when the virus is now all over the planet. You can make all the memes you want, you’ve done a lousy job defending the administration and everyone can see that.

Because they have Jared Kushner as the answer. Duh.
Kush Kush baby! He’s on such a heater. Bringing peace to the Middle East, now stopping the Coronavirus. What can he do for an encore?