Asian small business owner is arrested...

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Asian small business owner is arrested...

Post by showa58taro »

Why?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:By the way, police did search the suspect's apartment and seized items such as her electronic lock for the door.

Also, the reason you hear about the drugs they found in his place and not a lot about the searching of hers, is because it came from them logging the evidence. That is why we are aware of the locks on her door being seized.

You guys need some tinfoil hats.
you wanted everything taken into account. or apparently only what suited your agenda.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:By the way, police did search the suspect's apartment and seized items such as her electronic lock for the door.

Also, the reason you hear about the drugs they found in his place and not a lot about the searching of hers, is because it came from them logging the evidence. That is why we are aware of the locks on her door being seized.

you wanted everything taken into account. or apparently only what suited your agenda.
My agenda in finding out what happened and the prosecuting the shooter to the fullest extent of the law?

Sorry, I should take the liberal stance of jumping to racist conclusions about everything, based on limited information and half ass reporting.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

My agenda in finding out what happened and the prosecuting the shooter to the fullest extent of the law?

Sorry, I should take the liberal stance of jumping to racist conclusions about everything, based on limited information and half ass reporting.
why keep trying to twist my position based on preconceptions and liberal stereotypes?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

why keep trying to twist my position based on preconceptions and liberal stereotypes?
Do you have exclusive rights to opinion twisting?

I am not even sure what you are arguing or why you are bothered at all by this situation other than the fact it was a terrible tragedy and a life was lost, and doubly tragic if it was an accident and another life is ruined along with it. Whole thing is awful, regardless.

Still trying to figure out all the people seizing on the fact that this man was black. Seemed to have absolutely nothing to do with it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

I am not even sure what you are arguing or why you are bothered at all by this situation other than the fact it was a terrible tragedy and a life was lost, and doubly tragic if it was an accident and another life is ruined along with it. Whole thing is awful, regardless.

Still trying to figure out all the people seizing on the fact that this man was black. Seemed to have absolutely nothing to do with it.
neither of us should do it. if i'm misrepresenting you, tell me.

i have never seized on the man being black, and have resisted it when you try to push that as a part of my position, here.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

neither of us should do it. if i'm misrepresenting you, tell me.

i have never seized on the man being black, and have resisted it when you try to push that as a part of my position, here.
You do realize the driving force behind this story is solely the man's race, right? That it remains as news because the family has employed activist attorneys and it is being driven by the media who profit from racial tensions.

Not a single person believes he should have been killed or the cop is not guilty of at minimum what she confessed or possibly even first degree murder if she planned it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
You do realize the driving force behind this story is solely the man's race, right? That it remains as news because the family has employed activist attorneys and it is being driven by the media who profit from racial tensions.

Not a single person believes he should have been killed or the cop is not guilty of at minimum what she confessed or possibly even first degree murder if she planned it.
my exposure to it mostly comes from you and head. i'm aware that the media often tends to drive narrative and manipulates people to feel one way or another. doesn't mean i'm trying to do that.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

The legalize hard drugs convo in here is non-sense. I'm with Headward in that a plenty if not a majority that want to do that shit would anyways. But since they legalized weed in Cali, the couple of stores I've been to make that shit like you're walking into a movie theater concession stands, bright LED screens with all the options, the stuff under glass stands to view, nice presentation etc. It's like buying candy and popcorn and shiz, for fuck sakes. You want that same type of shit for heroin, meth, speed, ecstasy etc. and the 21 year old kid not sharp behind the ears who maybe wouldn't touch the shit for fear of repercussions/prosecution/becoming a prison bitch and not wanting to deal with seedy drug dealers, ain't gonna say fuck it, try it and do the downward spiral? Bullshit. Addicts gonna addict. But plenty don't do stupid shit for fear of the law and repercussions.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i've never been in a dispensary, but if it has the feel of a candy store... i have to object to that. it's a drug. it should look like a pharmacy or something. it shouldn't be made to be more attractive to those that are on the fence. it shouldn't be made out to be something enticing. there should be some kind of regulation about how it can be sold and how the buildings can appear. and that's even just pot. i definitely don't want to see that go for heavier shit.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

That would be pretty weird. Some kind of hipster heroin bar.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Amsterdam has none of that... If it's legalized and you want to sell, why wouldn't you?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:That would be pretty weird. Some kind of hipster heroin bar.
You know of hipster Hookah bars, they all smoking tobacco? Ha.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Attachments
dispensary.png
dispensary.png (715.33 KiB) Viewed 838 times
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Love the effort they put into the Feng Shui.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Marijuana candy
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Takes me back to high school, seeing all those stereotypical stoner kids with Bob Marley weed shirts who probably can't even name one song from Bob Marley.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Why, this is a nice Pot store you've been to, Foo. :)

I want my position to be clear, pot, so be it. Hard drugs as I outlayed, said, *in Stone Cold voice* Nu huh!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:Love the effort they put into the Feng Shui.
Dude, they have some AC/DC thing there.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Attachments
Edible-Candy.jpg
Edible-Candy.jpg (91.38 KiB) Viewed 835 times