Asian small business owner is arrested...

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Asian small business owner is arrested...

Post by Foo »

Bro, I need the weed for my anxiety...
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Ed n’ Bill’s Candy Co Edibles Candy Bags are deliciously infused with cannabis.

Soft, sweet and sour chewy goodness comes in a variety of 200mg options boasting flavour & consistency, and value for your satisfaction.

Just like your favourite classic 5-cent candies from the candy aisle, these are dosed with THC. Be-careful, these gummy candies taste so good it’s hard to notice the 10mg of active THC.

Each factory sealed bag consists of 20 pieces of candy (10mg THC per piece) for a total of 200mg THC .

Available in lots of different Flavours/Options (limited quantity while supplies last).

Only $29 per bag ($1.45/ piece)
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I am holding out for the heroin gummy worms. Will be great for my attention deficit disorder.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Well, I didn't say what I said for Foo to launch into a tirade. :lol: But I lost a good friend to heroin, and my best friend growing up got hooked on meth and I had to cut him out of my life. I will never say this garbage should be legal. Why, just cause they wanna do it and have the impulse? I wanna fuck Margot Robbie, doesn't mean I can just do it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

everyone can name at least one bob marley song. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:Well, I didn't say what I said for Foo to launch into a tirade. :lol: But I lost a good friend to heroin, and my best friend growing up got hooked on meth and I had to cut him out of my life. I will never say this garbage should be legal. Why, just cause they wanna do it and have the impulse? I wanna fuck Margot Robbie, doesn't mean I can just do it.
the impulse will come whether it's legal or illegal. but that's not a reason to entice more into it, or to make it more easily available. though lack of self control and lack of regulation should be what is talked about more than the drug itself, or those that use it more responsibly.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Is there such a thing as responsible use of heroin?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I only jam the needle in my arm when I am sad.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

probably not. and definitely not to your thinking, i assume.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

also, heroin is artificially made, probably to be more potent and as a result deadlier if abused. though i don't know how much more potent than morphine or opium, as i've never touched any of that, myself.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:also, heroin is artificially made, probably to be more potent and as a result deadlier if abused. though i don't know how much more potent than morphine or opium, as i've never touched any of that, myself.
Just a note, the "Marijuana is natural" has got to be the dumbest rationale I have ever heard for anything. Cyanide, rhubarb leaves, and puffer fish are also natural can can drop you like a bad habit.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:also, heroin is artificially made, probably to be more potent and as a result deadlier if abused. though i don't know how much more potent than morphine or opium, as i've never touched any of that, myself.
Just a note, the "Marijuana is natural" has got to be the dumbest rationale I have ever heard for anything. Cyanide, rhubarb leaves, and puffer fish are also natural can can drop you like a bad habit.
that wasn't my point in mentioning it being artificial. but i'm aware that there are poisonous substances in nature, on top of which injecting water could kill you, so yeah.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
that wasn't my point in mentioning it being artificial. but i'm aware that there are poisonous substances in nature, on top of which injecting water could kill you, so yeah.
What was the point? The biggest issue with marijuana is coming from the faulty notion that so many people need it as "medicine".

Some other "Medicines" of the past:

https://www.bestmedicaldegrees.com/10-d ... -medicine/

People will use any justification to get high. We should stop accepting the excuses.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
What was the point? The biggest issue with marijuana is coming from the faulty notion that so many people need it as "medicine".

Some other "Medicines" of the past:

People will use any justification to get high. We should stop accepting the excuses.
i specifically stated the point in that post. it's made to be more potent and so more deadly if abused goes along with that, obviously.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

If I'm being honest, I am interested in knowing what heroin feels like, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna break out the needle and do it. I don't need to try heroin to know what kind of damage it can do to my life and the others around me.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote: Some other "Medicines" of the past:

not even just medicine. a lot of drugs were marketed as candy and soft drink and the like. you always go on about pills being overused today, as if it's something new. and i think this, more than anything, shows that it's not new really. and that's not to say that it's not a problem, or that we shouldn't find a way to get past it, but it's not a new problem as much as people want to make it out to be.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote: Some other "Medicines" of the past:

not even just medicine. a lot of drugs were marketed as candy and soft drink and the like. you always go on about pills being overused today, as if it's something new. and i think this, more than anything, shows that it's not new really. and that's not to say that it's not a problem, or that we shouldn't find a way to get past it, but it's not a new problem as much as people want to make it out to be.
But by the logic often presented here, the solution would be to have all those things continue to be consumer products. Head would be like, "Well, giving babies cocaine laced drops is not really a problem, as the baby will get it anyway...".
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote: But by the logic often presented here, the solution would be to have all those things continue to be consumer products. Head would be like, "Well, giving babies cocaine laced drops is not really a problem, as the baby will get it anyway...".
i know. logic around drugs is often at the extremes. either all or nothing. either you're a straight edge or a total junkie loser.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote: But by the logic often presented here, the solution would be to have all those things continue to be consumer products. Head would be like, "Well, giving babies cocaine laced drops is not really a problem, as the baby will get it anyway...".
i know. logic around drugs is often at the extremes. either all or nothing. either you're a straight edge or a total junkie loser.
I use caffeine.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
I use caffeine.
caffeine is one that's often overlooked, as a drug. :P