Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by zombie »

the conservative "friend", i have on facebook is all about dem leadership and muslims are destroying america/trump can do no wrong. share if you agree type of guy. pretty intolerant toward gays and such too. but i haven't seen him post any memes or lists to laugh at or anything.

and when i say conservative friend, i'm not counting you guys, like jason and foo. cause you barely ever post on facebook at all, so yeah.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:That's fine, wouldn't want to overwork you.
Fine

Liberal: Trump is conspiring with Russia for sure. They hacked the election. There is evidence.
Conservative: May I please see your evidence, my good friend?
Liberal: Fuck you.

The conservative is retarded for giving the liberal a chance to respond.
ugh. come on, if you don't have any stupid meme from the right, then just say so. :P
Right? It's blatantly obvious he pivoted from that earlier point. There is a 0% chance when he made that original point about "equally retarded shit" that he was talking about this. Zero. But here we are, down the rabbit hole of bullshit. :lol:
I was trying to be fair. You try digging shit up on facebook when it looks the way mine does. :p
Hey man, your intentions were good. Probably too good, you didn't think we'd actually go after your conceded "equally retarded" bit I'm sure. :P :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It wasn't equally retarded, to be honest. Nobody posts shit as retarded as some of the libs on my friends list.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

90% of the conservatives I know are conservatives for practical economic reasons, and are more libertarian about social issues. I think conservatives have all but conceded the "culture war" against liberals, the only point of popular resistance left is abortion.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

on the night of the election, i made a grumpy post with a picture of trump and heath ledger's joker kind of put together with opacity adjustment. and the michael caine quote about "they turned to a man they didn't fully understand" and i kind of regret that a little bit. :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Man I really don't get how people can get on their political soapbox on something like Facebook or Twitter all the time. It's all good here, we're among friends and out of sight. To 200 or 300 friends and family members...man. You're waiting for bombs to drop, especially in this political environment.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

yeah, i barely post anything political over there. sometimes i reply to something i find really irritating or intolerant, and the trump joker thing. but mostly not. i don't wanna get involved with it for the most part. i do have a few political public figures liked or friended though. like laci green, jordan petersen and such. more on twitter than on facebook, but i don't get twitter, really. so just following people to keep track of mostly, rather than a lot of replies or anything. facebook is easier in that way.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Where is all this alleged work going on? 6 months, and record low number of actual meaningful acts of governance to date. Like, nothing is being done except infighting, leaks to the media about dysfunction, and cult-of-personality re-election rallies to get back to the campaign trail where he rocks. The guy straight up sucks at actually being President. He's failed at everything he's given a go at to date. No wall, no Repeal and Replace Obamacare, no tax cuts, no tax reform, no new NAFTA, no Clinton in prison ("lock her up" still plays well though) and no actual progress made on any single true agenda item. You can't dine out on Neil Gorsuch, a stolen SCOTUS pick, as an achievement for 6 months. That was ok for the first week or two. Now it's getting embarrassing to see such a failure of leadership.
It is not about how many laws you make. We have enough laws. They are doing a great job with immigration enforcement and have had huge arrests within prescription drug fraud industry.

Healthcare might not happen. Democrats don't want to support anything to help clean up the mess they created. I guess morecrepublicans will be elected to the senate until they have enough to fix it on their own.
Presidents aren't there to just sit in silence and contemplate. They do things. Make treaties, forge alliances, make or reform laws, and all sorts. This right now is a massive lame duck presidency. Nothing good happening for him. The best legislative moves are all coming in defiance of Trump, like the sanctions against Russia and the current healthcare proposal coming out of congress.

That is Sad.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:It wasn't equally retarded, to be honest. Nobody posts shit as retarded as some of the libs on my friends list.
That's BS. It's just how you see it. My conservative friends are just as bad. Both are bad. If anything, conservatives are braver. I see posts like "Glad that Nigger isnt in the white house!". I should delete them, including some family, but I like a good laugh.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:It wasn't equally retarded, to be honest. Nobody posts shit as retarded as some of the libs on my friends list.
That's BS. It's just how you see it. My conservative friends are just as bad. Both are bad. If anything, conservatives are braver. I see posts like "Glad that Nigger isnt in the white house!". I should delete them, including some family, but I like a good laugh.
You have referred to Trumo's skin color numerous times.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Where is all this alleged work going on? 6 months, and record low number of actual meaningful acts of governance to date. Like, nothing is being done except infighting, leaks to the media about dysfunction, and cult-of-personality re-election rallies to get back to the campaign trail where he rocks. The guy straight up sucks at actually being President. He's failed at everything he's given a go at to date. No wall, no Repeal and Replace Obamacare, no tax cuts, no tax reform, no new NAFTA, no Clinton in prison ("lock her up" still plays well though) and no actual progress made on any single true agenda item. You can't dine out on Neil Gorsuch, a stolen SCOTUS pick, as an achievement for 6 months. That was ok for the first week or two. Now it's getting embarrassing to see such a failure of leadership.
It is not about how many laws you make. We have enough laws. They are doing a great job with immigration enforcement and have had huge arrests within prescription drug fraud industry.

Healthcare might not happen. Democrats don't want to support anything to help clean up the mess they created. I guess morecrepublicans will be elected to the senate until they have enough to fix it on their own.
Presidents aren't there to just sit in silence and contemplate. They do things. Make treaties, forge alliances, make or reform laws, and all sorts. This right now is a massive lame duck presidency. Nothing good happening for him. The best legislative moves are all coming in defiance of Trump, like the sanctions against Russia and the current healthcare proposal coming out of congress.

That is Sad.
Pulling out of that terrible Paris agreement saved us billions. Repealing impractical regulations on business has helped everyone. Don't confuse your lack of awareness with lack of activity.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Yes, I have made fun of Trump's superficial tan numerous times. You're reaching. Ok. Conservatives are just peachy and liberals are scum. Got it.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:That's fine, wouldn't want to overwork you.
Fine

Liberal: Trump is conspiring with Russia for sure. They hacked the election. There is evidence.
Conservative: May I please see your evidence, my good friend?
Liberal: Fuck you.

The conservative is retarded for giving the liberal a chance to respond.
Not just facebook, that's how most convos with liberals go in real life too.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
How hard is it to keep a straight face whenever you pull this Hall of Fame-caliber false equivalence out of your ass? You gotta be laughing. :lol:
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
How hard is it to keep a straight face whenever you pull this Hall of Fame-caliber false equivalence out of your ass? You gotta be laughing. :lol:
Of course he's trolling, lol.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

So skin color is only off limits when someone else brings it up. Got it.

Keep saying "nigga" this and "nigga" that and calling the president names about his skin color. Sounds very progressive! I will keep my conservative values and judge people based on their actions.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

if you start judging people based on their actions alone, that would be awesome.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:So skin color is only off limits when someone else brings it up. Got it.

Keep saying "nigga" this and "nigga" that and calling the president names about his skin color. Sounds very progressive! I will keep my conservative values and judge people based on their actions.
Oh, stop, lol. If I am gonna get my point across, I am an adult and can use words as I see fit. Do you call a vagina a front butt?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:So skin color is only off limits when someone else brings it up. Got it.

What the fuck are you talking about? Jesus Christ what a disaster of a post.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Snowflakes don't like the President being called an Oompah Loompah. I bet Foo has never said shit about Michael Jackson's skin. Lok