Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Even if your mouth is securely fastened around Trump’s cock so that you can throw his term out, no person with any critical thinking skills can objectively think Obama was worse than Dubya. War on Terror, economic collapse, Katrina disaster. Impossibly bad and destructive presidency.
He was worse than W. And W was bad.

The reality is I am objective. I had the collective "wtf?" reaction when Trump announced he was running. The difference is I listened to him while everyone else developed their opinion of him through a fake reality show and used it as a springboard to attack him. Open-mindedness is a good thing. He didn't nuke anybody, and his track record of excellence in his first term is some of the most incredible shit I've ever seen. He's a great president.
You’re not objective if you seriously think an imaginary race war is comparable to what Bush’s admin did to this country. That’s just stupid.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Even if your mouth is securely fastened around Trump’s cock so that you can throw his term out, no person with any critical thinking skills can objectively think Obama was worse than Dubya. War on Terror, economic collapse, Katrina disaster. Impossibly bad and destructive presidency.

The reality is I am objective. I had the collective "wtf?" reaction when Trump announced he was running. The difference is I listened to him while everyone else developed their opinion of him through a fake reality show and used it as a springboard to attack him. Open-mindedness is a good thing. He didn't nuke anybody, and his track record of excellence in his first term is some of the most incredible shit I've ever seen. He's a great president.
stop doing this. everyone, at least on hmf, came to their conclusions about trump by watching and listening to trump.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:Any thoughts on the Dems trying to replace Joe before the election?
With who? Nobody commands more votes or voters than Biden and he leads in every swing state and sone red states are margin of error now. Why would you replace that with unproven candidates.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

stop doing this. everyone, at least on hmf, came to their conclusions about trump by watching and listening to trump.
Lol. Everyone? Not true.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Any thoughts on the Dems trying to replace Joe before the election?
With who? Nobody commands more votes or voters than Biden and he leads in every swing state and sone red states are margin of error now. Why would you replace that with unproven candidates.
Because hes obviously senile and every time he speaks he damages the Democrats chances
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

They should but they won’t. You can’t elect a man who gets lost after speaking for more than 10 seconds. Not mentally fit.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

Lol. Everyone? Not true.
everyone on hmf. we were not lead by media. we came to our viewpoint, honestly.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Give it up Zomb. He doesn’t respect any other person’s capacity to form their own opinions, least of all mine. Just ignore it, he’s not gonna stop.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Give it up Zomb. He doesn’t respect any other person’s capacity to form their own opinions, least of all mine. Just ignore it, he’s not gonna stop.
Didn't you say you were trained to hate Trump since birth?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
They should but they won’t. You can’t elect a man who gets lost after speaking for more than 10 seconds. Not mentally fit.
They must see this. If he fucks up the black vote hes toast.i think hes toast anyway but at least make it a race
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Because hes obviously senile and every time he speaks he damages the Democrats chances
Because until that’s diagnosed and he can’t be the president he’s the most sensible candidate. Unless he gets diagnosed and he withdraws (and you then go with? Warren? Clinton? Sanders?) then he’s earned the nomination. He may not be sharp in a debate and he is (still!) gaffe prone. But there’s no indication his policies are impulsive or that he’s expect to be a dictator like Trump. So whilst he’s not Obama leveksvof eloquence he’s still doing better than Trump and is an upgrade.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

If Biden wins, it’s 100% a reflection of the country being sick of this incompetent administration. Nobody outside the Democratic power structure (a bubble of self-congratulatory Ivy League privilege) actually thinks Joe is a good candidate.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Give it up Zomb. He doesn’t respect any other person’s capacity to form their own opinions, least of all mine. Just ignore it, he’s not gonna stop.
No.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
They must see this. If he fucks up the black vote hes toast.i think hes toast anyway but at least make it a race
Unless they replace Joe with a black candidate, Trump is going to double the black vote he received from last year.

But but Orange Man Racist.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Because until that’s diagnosed and he can’t be the president he’s the most sensible candidate. Unless he gets diagnosed and he withdraws (and you then go with? Warren? Clinton? Sanders?) then he’s earned the nomination. He may not be sharp in a debate and he is (still!) gaffe prone. But there’s no indication his policies are impulsive or that he’s expect to be a dictator like Trump. So whilst he’s not Obama leveksvof eloquence he’s still doing better than Trump and is an upgrade.
He’s not mentally fit and it’s actually elder abuse.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:If Biden wins, it’s 100% a reflection of the country being sick of this incompetent administration. Nobody outside the Democratic power structure (a bubble of self-congratulatory Ivy League privilege) actually thinks Joe is a good candidate.
Election fraud is already being swept under the rug by the dems and their paid-for news outlets.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
He’s not mentally fit and it’s actually elder abuse.
Agreed
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
No.
Fine. Be disingenuous.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

there really isn't a way to have a conversation at all, if that''s where the starting point is. :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I do agree with Seb in one respect. The incompetence isn’t as dangerous. He’s a career politician and team player who isn’t going to shoot from the hip and defy his administration’s intelligence like Trump. If Biden is incompetent, they’ll work around him.